Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
kfnielsen commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 10 Released* [16/09/2019] - file now available via torrent
22 minutes ago
mons commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 10 Released* [16/09/2019] - file now available via torrent
25 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 10 Released* [16/09/2019] - file now available via torrent
27 minutes ago
injilio commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
28 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 10 Released* [16/09/2019] - file now available via torrent
42 minutes ago
leandro.vieira commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
44 minutes ago
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2019.10
45 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
46 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 226970 changes from 728 contributors.
48 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
Dan commented on: The Lower League Thread
51 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
55 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
1 hour ago
baobahadir commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
2 hours ago
craigyork80 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 226964 changes from 728 contributors.
4 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
craigyork80 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 226913 changes from 728 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 226898 changes from 728 contributors.
7 hours ago
mons commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
7 hours ago
cksrl1000 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
cksrl1000 added a download: Pribram Teampack
9 hours ago
Abed Hajjar commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
9 hours ago
mons commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
Discussion
when time we gonna get all leagues ?
when time we gonna get all leagues ?

you should go look this - SS download so far - https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/49148/ss19-20-download-pack-update-thread
and they are still working for more leagues as WIP - https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/48039/ss-1920-wip-thread-new
SS'09-20 Kits Thread -------------------------- 3D'10-20 Kits Thread
https://i.ibb.co/Jny0pP6/sotwsignature2019-june.png
Is there any plan to update the kit colours for the English leagues to go with the new download, or are you (or whoever updates them!) going to wait until there are more leagues to do? Hope that makes sense
Is there any plan to update the kit colours for the English leagues to go with the new download, or are you (or whoever updates them!) going to wait until there are more leagues to do? Hope that makes sense

ill do them but im do 18/19 to finished first then ill do 19/20 SSKCC ok so but you can do yourself with in-game editor its up to you.
ill do them but im do 18/19 to finished first then ill do 19/20 SSKCC ok so but you can do yourself with in-game editor its up to you.

That was going to be my next question. If I wanted to do it myself, is it best to start from where the last kit update ended or start from the default database?
That was going to be my next question. If I wanted to do it myself, is it best to start from where the last kit update ended or start from the default database?

if you use SSKCC you have to start a game, other you can use save game with in-game editor ok
if you use SSKCC you have to start a game, other you can use save game with in-game editor ok

What I meant was if I did it before the game starts with the full editor, would it be better to edit your SSKCC file or should I just start a brand new file from the default database? Also, by using the default database, it shouldn't matter if I use an updated database as long as I've got my newly created file loaded as well. I don't want to have to update the updated database every time a new one comes out.

Hope that makes sense!
What I meant was if I did it before the game starts with the full editor, would it be better to edit your SSKCC file or should I just start a brand new file from the default database? Also, by using the default database, it shouldn't matter if I use an updated database as long as I've got my newly created file loaded as well. I don't want to have to update the updated database every time a new one comes out.

Hope that makes sense!

I don't know if updated database for you but of course its always updated tho....same as SSKCC but you can do yourself with the "in-game editor".
Hi hammer I've just downloaded the new German kits but it's still showing older kits even though I've deleted them lol
Attachments
Hi hammer I've just downloaded the new German kits but it's still showing older kits even though I've deleted them lol

you need remove both 18/19 and 19/20 then get download right one Bundesliga 19/20 pack ok
Has anyone come across an issue whereby some of the new kits aren't displaying in the Club information section for some teams?

I've attached and example. The other teams in the Prem affected by this are Man Utd/City/Palace.

The kits are all in the same location (graphics/kits). I thought it might be related to team ID numbers not matching in the editor but that isn't the case...

Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
I'm playing FM 2011.

I've added the nations pack 2018/19 for some reason Wales home kit isn't showing up. https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpn7yx6e3198inq/Screenshot%202019-09-04%2011.01.26.png?dl=0

Can you help?
Has anyone come across an issue whereby some of the new kits aren't displaying in the Club information section for some teams?

I've attached and example. The other teams in the Prem affected by this are Man Utd/City/Palace.

The kits are all in the same location (graphics/kits). I thought it might be related to team ID numbers not matching in the editor but that isn't the case...

Did you edit colours of West Ham and perhaps after that forgot to mark option "show licenced kits"?
English kits 19/20 work in progress: League 2 - National - National north - National south
Italian kits 19/20 work in progress: Serie A
Did you edit colours of West Ham and perhaps after that forgot to mark option "show licenced kits"?

Thanks for the reply bolid74 - I haven't made any changes, all I have done is extract the kits to my kits folder....
Can anyone please clarify if when using downloaded 2D kits in-game for the latest Football Manager game, do you call the shirts by their team name (ie: arsenal_1.png) or by their
unique id number (ie: 132455a_png) for example?

I only ask as some of the ones I’ve download are different. English Premier league seems to go with team name and works well in-game. However some of the USL 2D kits go with the teams’ unique id and there are a few issues there.

If it is unique id, do you differentiate the home and away by
.1 or .2 or by small a or h symbol?

Thanks in advance,

Stuart
Can anyone please clarify if when using downloaded 2D kits in-game for the latest Football Manager game, do you call the shirts by their team name (ie: arsenal_1.png) or by their

I only ask as some of the ones I’ve download are different. English Premier league seems to go with team name and works well in-game. However some of the USL 2D kits go with the teams’ unique id and there are a few issues there.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

team name and unique ID both working fine....only you need SSKCC for not showing kits or you need do yourself with in-game editor.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

It makes no difference at all, as long as the filename used is exactly the same in the config file, and as long as the config file uses the team's correct UID.
team name and unique ID both working fine....only you need SSKCC for not showing kits or you need do yourself with in-game editor.

Thanks hammer. Apologies what is SSKCC?
It makes no difference at all, as long as the filename used is exactly the same in the config file, and as long as the config file uses the team's correct UID.

Thank you mons. Probably didn’t help that I started altering some of the kits.
I will try it first with the downloads and no tinkering to see if it all works fine, then I know it is my tinkering that knackered it lol!

Thanks hammer. Apologies what is SSKCC?

thats ok here SSKCC - https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/45958/some-kits-not-working-sskcc1921-v01-for-ss201819-kits-on-fm19-only-020118 only for start a game
also if your save game, you have to use In-game editor from Steam.
Thank you mons. Probably didn’t help that I started altering some of the kits.
I will try it first with the downloads and no tinkering to see if it all works fine, then I know it is my tinkering that knackered it lol!

Why should you tinker it though? The kitmaker presumably knew what he was doing when he released the pack so there isn't any need to edit the file's contents really...
Why should you tinker it though? The kitmaker presumably knew what he was doing when he released the pack so there isn't any need to edit the file's contents really...

Basically I use the FM Touch version and so there is no pre-game editor. So I change the 3D kits for the ones that I want in ‘create a club’ mode, so that for example instead of Dallas kits, i see the New Mexico Utd ones, that are not playable as they are in the USL.

I just uniquely number them the same as Dallas 3D kit and replace it prior to iTunes upload, then re-skinning it. Got that element working but the 2D side of things doesn’t work properly when I change the same things transposing the New Mexico 2D kits for the Dallas ones.

Basically I use the FM Touch version and so there is no pre-game editor. So I change the 3D kits for the ones that I want in ‘create a club’ mode, so that for example instead of Dallas kits, i see the New Mexico Utd ones, that are not playable as they are in the USL.

I just uniquely number them the same as Dallas 3D kit and replace it prior to iTunes upload, then re-skinning it. Got that element working but the 2D side of things doesn’t work properly when I change the same things transposing the New Mexico 2D kits for the Dallas ones.

oh you talked about FM Touch!
oh you talked about FM Touch!

Ha ha yes. Got all the stuff working in there. Pics, kits etc ...

I play it on my iPad Pro 12.9” so decent size to view games.
Ha ha yes. Got all the stuff working in there. Pics, kits etc ...

I play it on my iPad Pro 12.9” so decent size to view games.

I never play on FM Touch that's I don't know if I can help tho. PC i used.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×