ChaucerDK
14 years ago
8 years ago
Now I've gotten this mail twice, and pressed the link instantly but no discount is given (the price stands at 49.99 euro).
Can we please not be spammed with mail with bogus offers...
Footygamer
17 years ago
18 hours ago
A new email has been sent out. Really sorry for not including the code originally, we can be tired and stupid sometimes
VP.
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
You have to enter the code and it changes the price.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/IsNmDWKn1NcEIxHhrEK1MMlhRircu0SGYYpU9ldf.png

Does anyone know if this deal takes the money straight away or not until the release?
siwi
12 years ago
12 years ago
Hi, I entered the code but the price has changed to €32,50 instead of £19.50. Can someone help me?
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/gUAPSEGOOQZccS84B3XKVLci34fLaypJrCuX9zrH.png
dynte7
11 years ago
9 years ago
Just want to ask... can this one be attach to steam? else i will go for steam digital copy.
VP.
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
Yes i believe it can, but im not sure how as didn't do the offer.
hacklberry
11 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
When i click on the link in the e-mail there is only a 404 Error on the website of the reseller. I cant find FM 2013 on their website.
ChaucerDK
14 years ago
8 years ago
Ah, Ok thanks - everybody can make a mistake - I just got annoyed that I pressed right away and the offer was allready gone...
Now the offer says 32.50 euro... strange exchangerates - but ordred anyhow...
Footygamer
17 years ago
18 hours ago
By hacklberry | Permalink | On 25 September 2012 - 19:42 PM
When i click on the link in the e-mail there is only a 404 Error on the website of the reseller. I cant find FM 2013 on their website.

Try this link
BigGlover
14 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
I think I've been had by this offer ...
The following is taken from the email from this site
- 51% Discount
- Cheapest price - just £19.50
- Play at midnight on release day
- Install on multiple computers
- Works on PC and Mac

I went for the offer and was taken to the greenman gaming site, I followed the instructions and paid my money. Later i recieved an email reciept. all well and good, until I read the following

Football Manager 2013
This game is not available for download yet. It will be unlocked on 31-Dec-2012. Any required keys will be made available on that date.

I'm hoping this is incorrect and I will be able to play on release date.
Matt
17 years ago
1 week ago
Aye, they just don't know the date yet.
jmallen3
15 years ago
9 years ago
By siwi | Permalink | On 25 September 2012 - 18:15 PM
Hi, I entered the code but the price has changed to €32,50 instead of Can someone help me?
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/gUAPSEGOOQZccS84B3XKVLci34fLaypJrCuX9zrH.png

I have got the same problem. Can you help?
Footygamer
17 years ago
18 hours ago
The discount is not exactly the same in all currencies. 32 euros is as cheap as you'll get it, unless you can figure out how to pay in pounds, such as using a proxy?
Eugene Lee
13 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
By Rob | Permalink | On 25 September 2012 - 16:06 PM
A new email has been sent out. Really sorry for not including the code originally, we can be tired and stupid sometimes

Hi Rob, How long does this offer last? Does it last till this coming Monday? Thanks!
D3V!L
16 years ago
11 years ago
How long will this voucher be valid? And can I pay with paypal on this website? I'll probably buy the game this week ahead, just need to go to the bank first.
NiceLad
17 years ago
2 hours ago
I hate you Rob, I got this email the day after I'd ordered it for £30, you did this on purpose
Justicar
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Premium
By NiceLad | Permalink | On 30 September 2012 - 14:00 PM
I hate you Rob, I got this email the day after I'd ordered it for £30, you did this on purpose

Should be able to cancel it right? If you ordered the physical medium.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Noticed last night that if you can get the price in US dollars it is even cheaper.

By D3V!L | Permalink | On 30 September 2012 - 09:29 AM
How long will this voucher be valid? And can I pay with paypal on this website? I'll probably buy the game this week ahead, just need to go to the bank first.

There is a paypal option on the site.
Garak
13 years ago
1 month ago
Yes you can use PayPal. Was able to purchase for $26 (€20.22) from the EU
D3V!L
16 years ago
11 years ago
By Franck | Permalink | On 30 September 2012 - 15:34 PM
Noticed last night that if you can get the price in US dollars it is even cheaper.

There is a paypal option on the site.

Sounds great! My country isn't in EU but it is in Europe, hope I don't have any problems because of that.
D3V!L
16 years ago
11 years ago
Just made my pre-order, the final price was $26.00 which is not too much I guess. Still not sure whether or not I will try the beta version two weeks earlier, don't wanna ruin the experience before I get the final version.

But yeah, the official countdown starts today as far as I'm concerned.
the insider
17 years ago
8 years ago
Keeps coming up with "Order Not Complete" for me even after all the information on cards etc.

Contacted them, hopefully can still get the deal!
Garak
13 years ago
1 month ago
By D3V!L | Permalink | On 01 October 2012 - 13:14 PM
Just made my pre-order, the final price was $26.00 which is not too much I guess. Still not sure whether or not I will try the beta version two weeks earlier, don't wanna ruin the experience before I get the final version.

But yeah, the official countdown starts today as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think there will be any major issues with the beta version.
D3V!L
16 years ago
11 years ago
By Garak | Permalink | On 01 October 2012 - 20:50 PM

I don't think there will be any major issues with the beta version.

Did SI say what is the difference between BETA and final? I mean something other than "it's not the finished product"? What will be the main difference? I've read somewhere that it's basically the same as the final version just without the online features. But I'm not sure if that's true.
Garak
13 years ago
1 month ago
By D3V!L | Permalink | On 02 October 2012 - 07:33 AM
Did SI say what is the difference between BETA and final? I mean something other than "it's not the finished product"? What will be the main difference? I've read somewhere that it's basically the same as the final version just without the online features. But I'm not sure if that's true.

Yeah apparently the network game is left out, so hopefully that's where the main bugs are
gedro2
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
I have deleted my email, any chance of getting the code again please?
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
i would love a code so i can get FM 2013 for 19.50, where or what do i do to get a code?
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
ive just pre ordered this from Green Man Gaming for 19.50 which is a bargain, but i think you have to run in on an app called Capsule, isnt there anyway we can use it on our steam?
VP.
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
I'm fairly certain you use Steam still.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
Are you sure? As it tells you to download the Capsule app to install your games bought from there site

You'll need to Login to comment