Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506269 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306279 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46795 changes from 229 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506273 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306283 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46793 changes from 229 contributors.
5 hours ago
marcelkeuh commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
6 hours ago
VolUn commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
6 hours ago
Dominus18 commented on: New YouTube channel with FM content
6 hours ago
Dominus18 added a topic: New YouTube channel with FM content
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506271 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306280 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46783 changes from 229 contributors.
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
7 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
8 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
8 hours ago
israellf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506310 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306319 changes from 983 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46790 changes from 229 contributors.
9 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S8-E3 Jamrog The Man Rock! | Football Manager 2019
Discussion
Seems Roma might be interested in Benteke as well if they can't agree on wages with Dzeko.

And Ajax have signed Amin Younes.
Benteke highest amount of goals from headers last season.

Liverpool lowest amount of goals from crosses last season.

Failure written allover it.

What would the point have been in us putting crosses into the box last season when we had Sterling playing up top for much of it, pretty obvious we'll adapt our playing style if he comes in.
I remember when only the very best players got bought for £30m or more, like Zidane or Buffon. Now we get players like Benteke, Carroll, Luiz and Sterling going for that much. What a world we live in.

The TV money and the gentleman's agreement not to spend the recent increase of said money is causing inflation in the English transfer market. A smart club would look for players abroad, but even then the prices get inflated because foreign clubs know the Premier League clubs have money.
I find it weird seeing Oscar described as average.

He's had a tough time pretty much since Mata left but he's definitely a good player.

Also think Benteke's a poor signing. With the Euro as weak as it is £32.5m would get you pretty close to a fee for Lacazette. Whether he'd go there or not is debateable but it seems a lot more sensible buying in Europe this summer.
Lacazette won't risk a move a year before the Euros are hosted in France, especially to a club that isn't playing CL football.

His spot in the French squad is safer and he'll play in the Champions League if he stays at Lyon.
I'm certain people are making such a big deal out of Benteke simply because its Liverpool trying to sign him.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Evans to Everton for £8m by the looks of things.

Good money for him.
Evans to Everton for £8m by the looks of things.

Good money for him.

Wow, that is very good money.
I'm certain people are making such a big deal out of Benteke simply because its Liverpool trying to sign him.

Aye this.
Seems Roma might be interested in Benteke as well if they can't agree on wages with Dzeko.

And Ajax have signed Amin Younes.

Do Roma just want everyone and sign no one?
I don't think Roma would ever pay £32m for Benteke. And I thought agreeing a fee with City was the problem with Dzeko rather than his wages?
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png

lol this.

He's also not 'an average striker' tbf. By no means cheap but with our transfers recently, it could be worse.

lol this.

He's also not 'an average striker' tbf. By no means cheap but with our transfers recently, it could be worse.
Do Roma just want everyone and sign no one?

Probably.
He's a decent striker, but 32.5m is far too much.

That's similar or more than the likes of Sanchez, Costa, Mata and Depay cost.

He's had a tough time pretty much since Mata left but he's definitely a good player.

Also think Benteke's a poor signing. With the Euro as weak as it is £32.5m would get you pretty close to a fee for Lacazette. Whether he'd go there or not is debateable but it seems a lot more sensible buying in Europe this summer.

You'd get a player who's had a good season or so in Ligue 1 over one who has been a solid Premier League striker?
I mean the money's a big factor, but putting it into context the last thing Liverpool need is dumping cash on unproven quality.
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
That fee for Benteke is a bit ridiculous.

About £8-10 million too much.

Honestly, he's more frustrating than Kalou, because he actually has talent but continues to lack any sort of consistency. Every season it's the same thing with Oscar, he'll start well and have a string of good performances before slowly tapering off and becoming anonymous from Christmas onwards. It has happened every season to date. While he's still failed to nail down a starting spot while effectively being handed the AM position, even after having all of his genuine competition sold off. He's incredibly lucky to still be here after 3 seasons like this, a lot of others haven't received half of the opportunity he's had before being sold off. If he doesn't deliver this season, providing he's still not sold off before end of the transfer window, then he needs to perform or he'll be gone next season I feel, and expect.
So apparently Delph to Man City is back on, according to the Manchester Evening News.
So apparently Delph to Man City is back on, according to the Manchester Evening News.

Money talks...
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

The BBC are reporting it as well.

I remember when only the very best players got bought for £30m or more, like Zidane or Buffon. Now we get players like Benteke, Carroll, Luiz and Sterling going for that much. What a world we live in.

Aye, inflation's so strange.
Real Madrid are replacing Casillas with Casilla. Unless they get rid of Navas, it looks like they are giving up on De Gea for now.

The BBC are reporting it as well.

Aye, inflation's so strange.

I know right, its such a mystery.
Oh Delph...

Bit worrying for Villa though, they came 17th with Delph and Benteke, losing them will most likely result in another struggle for them this season.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Ah but they're replacing Benteke with Adebayor supposedly! ...

«This comment has been edited»
Oh Delph you idiot.
Ah but they're replacing Benteke with Adebayor supposedly! ...

I'd be willing to pay Villa to take that useless shit from us.
Oh Delph...

Bit worrying for Villa though, they came 17th with Delph and Benteke, losing them will most likely result in another struggle for them this season.

By the sounds of it they are in fact spending real money to strengthen their squad.
Delph isn't exactly a great player anyway, they can do better with the money they get.

Not exactly 'BREAKING' is it Sky?

Glad we're playing hardball.

Not exactly 'BREAKING' is it Sky?

Glad we're playing hardball.

Certain he's available next Summer for free so not exactly great business.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Login to post a comment

Login Register