Franck
17 years ago
2 days ago
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Couldn't we just have renamed the old thread?
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
RVP linked with Lazio in the week, apparently spotted in Rome today.
Franck
17 years ago
2 days ago
There's been speculation about him going there for months. Lazio will want a name to replace Klose, especially now with the CL football.
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
I love the internet sometimes. It allows me to find the really shit journalists and read stuff like this Also I love how it says "EXCLUSIVE By Scott Loney", makes me want to start making shit up and get money for doing so.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
I always like stories like that and then go to Sports Witness and see the bullshit trail.

The Metro are a prime example, they are absolutely shit.
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Liverpool sign Danny Ings....already I am beginning to disagree with Rodgers in the transfer window once again!
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Liverpool sign Danny Ings....already I am beginning to disagree with Rodgers in the transfer window once again!

Would you much rather keep Balotelli, Borini or Lambert instead?
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Would you much rather keep Balotelli, Borini or Lambert instead?

Balotelli...yes, borini potentially! Not Lambert though
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago

I wouldn't have minded Newcastle making a move for him, wishful thinking though.
Splash The Cash On Matt Le Tiss
13 years ago
1 year ago
I wouldn't have minded Newcastle making a move for him, wishful thinking though.

He would have always chosen Liverpool over Newcastle. Maybe they'll convince Charlie Austin to sign though.
.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago
I've got a feeling that Bamford may end up at Newcastle on loan for the season.
Number 1
16 years ago
10 months ago

I do as well. Bamford and Austin could be a good strike pairing, but I would imagine signing the former to be more like us.
Number 1
16 years ago
10 months ago

I do as well. Bamford and Austin could be a good strike pairing, but I would imagine signing the former to be more like us.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago
Liverpool settling for that illustrious 7th place already

Meanwhile in Cuckoo land we're being linked with Zlatan Ibrahimovic
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago
Liverpool settling for that illustrious 7th place already

Meanwhile in Cuckoo land we're being linked with Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Cute that you care so much though
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago
Not overly fussed tbh, I think everyone in England finds Liverpool to be quite comical. I mean Ings, Milner & a Kolo Toure contract extension isn't exactly a promising start to the Summer, is it?
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago
Not overly fussed tbh, I think everyone in England finds Liverpool to be quite comical. I mean Ings, Milner & a Kolo Toure contract extension isn't exactly a promising start to the Summer, is it?

If they're our only signings then no it wouldn't be great but i doubt thats all the transfer business we will be doing, 2 players on a free (compensation aside) isn't exactly bad business. Ing's could turn out to be a complete turd but its a worth a punt for around 7 million.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago
If they're our only signings then no it wouldn't be great but i doubt thats all the transfer business we will be doing, 2 players on a free (compensation aside) isn't exactly bad business. Ing's could turn out to be a complete turd but its a worth a punt for around 7 million.

But with FSG's & Rodgers previous transfer business bar one or two I wouldn't really be optimistic. Me and a couple of my Liverpool supporting mates agree that we think this will be his last season in charge. I just can't see Liverpool progressing as a club when you've got someone as arrogant, stubborn and generally not very good in charge like himself.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Milner cost like £8m and is getting 150k a week, not exactly fantastic business
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
Milner should be a good signing. Can always rely on him to do a good job and he seemed to be playing really well for City when he started getting more game time.
Poe
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Apparently we're trying to secure permanent deals for Bamford and Van Ginkel, as well as Austin.

Would be a good start to the summer!
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago

Would be hard pushed to find someone who has a proven track record in the Prem for around the same fee/wages though. Not to mention someone we could actually sign.
Flash.
17 years ago
10 months ago
Premium
Milner's a decent signing.

Ings is not. I don't see what he adds, they already have enough average strikers not good enough to be starting.
bluemoon.
17 years ago
2 months ago
Premium

The problem with the Milner signing is less about the money and more the length of the deal. A four-year contract for a 29 year-old is a bit excessive, it was the main reason I wasn't fussed about him leaving. He'll probably be fine for another two years but after that? I wouldn't fancy keeping him on at 32-33.

Milner should be a good signing. Can always rely on him to do a good job and he seemed to be playing really well for City when he started getting more game time.

He was really good for the first half of the season and pretty average for the second half of the season. It'll be interesting to see how Liverpool use him though, because he's fucking gash as a central midfielder.
Number 1
16 years ago
10 months ago
Poe
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Milner is horrendously underrated, he's a really really good player. There's very few amount of people that put as much graft in as him - and virtually none as good as him on the ball when they get it. Great signing for Liverpool.
Number 1
16 years ago
10 months ago
Slaven Bilic confirmed as West Ham manager.

Could go either way.
.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago
Apparently we're trying to secure permanent deals for Bamford and Van Ginkel, as well as Austin.

Would be a good start to the summer!

I'd rather see both Chelsea lads go out on loan. Though, Van Ginkel I can see being sold. I don't see him quite living up to the potential he had pre knee injury, so a sale there may happen for the right price. Bamford though I want back for the 2016/17 season after seeing how he does on loan to a EPL side. Would be unimpressed if we sold him this summer.

You'll need to Login to comment