Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
EduardoHSA10 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318193 changes from 983 contributors.
9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 79482 changes from 309 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512851 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318200 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 79434 changes from 309 contributors.
1 hour ago
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.4
1 hour ago
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
1 hour ago
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512886 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318214 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 79419 changes from 309 contributors.
2 hours ago
Snuggly Geoff commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
SrWerGaming commented on: Sweet Silverware - Tottenham
2 hours ago
SrWerGaming commented on: The Lille Dream
2 hours ago
mahzen88 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
2 hours ago
Looch commented on: Sweet Silverware - Tottenham
2 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Looch added a career: Sweet Silverware - Tottenham
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512675 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317918 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 78836 changes from 309 contributors.
3 hours ago
Nick.. commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.4
3 hours ago
foras_jay commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512672 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317898 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 78763 changes from 309 contributors.
4 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #74: Winter Break #FM19
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512635 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317863 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion

Daniel Taylor at The Guardian, Daily Mail, Telegraph and Andy Mitten all reporting it.
I'm not watching the game but apparently that penalty came from a dive. Still fucking shocking though, 3-1 down to 10 men Newcastle
I can only see Vines on Twitter and Mitrovic's challenge looked like an extremely bad one. May also mean we're stuck with him for a bit, given he's banned for the first 4 games of next season.

Still, nice of Gini Wijnaldum to turn up now it no longer matters.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

2-0 Arsenal.

Fucking hell Tottenham.
3-0 Arsenal! Giroud Hatrick
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2

Fuck.
Spurs 4-1 down! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Daniel Taylor at The Guardian, Daily Mail, Telegraph and Andy Mitten all reporting it.

Ah, cheers. I should probs get twitter some day.

Newcastle a man down but now 4-1 up!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

hahahahahahaha We only needed to avoid defeat to finish 2nd and we get smashed by 10 man Newcastle.
5-1!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. They'll do a controlled explosion and then find out exactly what it is they just blew up.
Rafa has to stay now

5-1. Christ almighty Tottenham.

Goddamn you Swansea, oh well.
I don't even like Newcaslte (as if you didn't already need to know) BUT I love the fact they are smashing Spurs!
DIOUF! 2-1 Stoke
http://i.imgur.com/REDwvyC.jpg
Villa are seriously shit, as if we needed more proof, Giroud hat trick and now even Arteta has scored on his farewell.

Amazing how we can only get 2 points against Aston Villa and then score 3 goals against Spurs with ten men.

Still, its been a daft season. So why not leave the league in such an absurd manner.
noir et blanc armée

Amazing how we can only get 2 points against Aston Villa and then score 3 goals against Spurs with ten men.

Still, its been a daft season. So why not leave the league in such an absurd manner.

We conceded as many goals against Newcastle this season as we did against Leicester, Arsenal & Man City combined and also took more points from Man City than we did from Newcastle, Everton & West Brom combined. What a fucked up team I follow.
Any Arsenal fans worried that after Giroud's hat trick today Wenger wont bother signing a striker?
Can Newcastle do one good thing for once this season and batter Spurs or something

Cheers

Any Arsenal fans worried that after Giroud's hat trick today Wenger wont bother signing a striker?

Yes
Few rumours of the 'bomb' being an elaborate hoax or prank. I guess its good to hear, in a way.

People keep telling me Toby Alderweireld is the best CB in the League and I do not believe them.

"Incredibly lifelike explosive device" is a very strange statement, but it does appear to somewhat confirm a rumour that it was not a real explosive device.
noir et blanc armée

"Incredibly lifelike explosive device" is a very strange statement, but it does appear to somewhat confirm a rumour that it was not a real explosive device.

I think the second tweet makes it clearer that they don't want to guess at motivations. Whether it was a hoax or whether it was a genuine attempt to kill people its a relief to know that it would not have worked.
A relief that nobody was hurt. Brilliant job from the stewards and police today.

I think the second tweet makes it clearer that they don't want to guess at motivations. Whether it was a hoax or whether it was a genuine attempt to kill people its a relief to know that it would not have worked.

This is true. I guess all we can do await to see what the official investigation into this reveals, and what the motivations of the person who left it there were.

Maybe that'll stop the bizarre quantity of jokes into all this, which were going on live during the initial evacuation of the ground. Or not.
noir et blanc armée

Today - with no pressure and a positive atmosphere is the most fun I've had at a football game in years.

Genuinely felt like no nasty undercurrent - and was just ultimately fun.
A relief that nobody was hurt. Brilliant job from the stewards and police today.

Or not:

Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added