Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Hello all!

Assuming your in this thread because you've already downloaded our update (and spotted an error, oops) i'd like to thank you for using our update and would like to remind you that you are now part of making our update better (that's why your in this thread, right?).

As you know, all our submissions are submitted by humans, and are therefor moderated by humans too, and we don't always get things right, we have over 35,000 user submissions that have been passed through our database, so its not uncommon for a few errors to fall through the net once or twice.

This thread is basically to ask anyone that's spotted any mistakes in our update whilst playing the game, please post the errors you find in this thread, i'll then monitor the replies and disable the errors in the database.

Thanks again for helping, we hope our update enhances your FM experience.
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago
It's not related with the update but the database - why in club called Agia Eleousa (http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015/team/36013002/agia-eleousa) are players from polish Ruch Chorzów ? It's some kind of a bug or database error I assume.
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
I'll have a look into that. Cheers for the heads up.
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago
another error - Marco Paixao was never confirmed as a Lech Poznan player, so please remove him from Lech.
BARRABAS1975
13 years ago
6 months ago
Emmanuel Gigliotti (Boca juniors) to (loan) Chongqing (China)
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
another error - Marco Paixao was never confirmed as a Lech Poznan player, so please remove him from Lech.

Fixed
Deleted Account #379562
Hiya,

Denis Suarez is back at Barcelona in game (Latest Update) but he is still on loan to sevilla. Also so is Cristian Tello. He is back at Barcelona but he is also still on loan at FC Porto.

Many Thanks
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago
why some transfers are accepted many times ? Like loaning Adryan from Flamengo to Nantes.
bAAZERTY
12 years ago
4 years ago
M’Baye Niang signed a new contract with Genoa until 30-06-2019 worth £20k per week.

> it's not genoa but ac milan
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago
It's hard to renew a contract if a player is on loan because if you're trying to renew a contract with loaned player - he renew's a contract with club he's loaned to.
Casper Ascanius
9 years ago
5 months ago
Kent Nielsen are not assistent manager in AAB but manager in Odense Boldklub
Mark Strudal are not assistent manager in Brøndby but first team coach
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago
Why Jeremie Boga is on loat at Marseille ? It wasn't confirmed but I see him in Olympique squad.
kosecki99
11 years ago
2 years ago
Zaragoza is not in league BBVA
Las Palmas is not in league Adelante
robson200
10 years ago
4 years ago
I enable all files in my game but I got the problem that loans are not cancelled (or shortened by 1 year in some cases). Example: Silvio is loaned to Benfica until June 2016 and not 2015, Christian Rodriguez is still loaned out, Leo baptistao is loaned until 2016 (should be 2015, same case as with silvio). This is all for atletico madrid, considering it is a big club I conclude that it is a bug and not just some forgotten loans. I really hope you can fix it since it is the most recent update.
L3Ny
9 years ago
3 months ago
Casemiro is not loan to Valencia...
Cymro
17 years ago
4 days ago
I enable all files in my game but I got the problem that loans are not cancelled (or shortened by 1 year in some cases). Example: Silvio is loaned to Benfica until June 2016 and not 2015, Christian Rodriguez is still loaned out, Leo baptistao is loaned until 2016 (should be 2015, same case as with silvio). This is all for atletico madrid, considering it is a big club I conclude that it is a bug and not just some forgotten loans. I really hope you can fix it since it is the most recent update.

We reset the loans through a mass edit. So if there are ones that need to be re-done please submit them.
montonano
13 years ago
1 year ago
Mattia Destro ID 43008779 is not to Monaco
Cymro
17 years ago
4 days ago
Mattia Destro ID 43008779 is not to Monaco

That was changed last night, so he shouldn't be an issue.
KRCFan
14 years ago
5 years ago
No promotions and relegations for Belgium?
Cymro
17 years ago
4 days ago
What are they so I can pass them on please.
KRCFan
14 years ago
5 years ago
Jupiler Pro League:
In: Sint-Truiden, OH Leuven
Out: Lierse SK, Cercle Brugge

Proximus League:
In: KVV Coxyde, Union, KMSK Deinze
Out: KRC Mechelen, KV Woluwe-Zaventem, Aalst
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago
Cymro - will you be doing the promotions/relegations ? I can put all prom/rel of all active leagues but they have to be done
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
It me that people should send promotions/relegations to, and i'll get them added.
kosecki99
11 years ago
2 years ago
Why Zaragoza´s club (Spanish league) seems in first division(liga BBVA)??????
bigpole
12 years ago
12 hours ago

cause the original data here is based on 15.3 version, without 15/16 promotions/relegations
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago

In game, with our files they should be in the correct league. The sites "database" what you see when submitting changes isn't synced with the one you download, so they're different.
barnetfan
11 years ago
5 days ago
Loui Fazakerley [b]5112479 -> he is now player manager at Welling United, so you can you make him a staff profile?

Your text to link here...[/b]

Joss Labadie has been suspended from football for 6 months.

Labadie 6 month ban
aamemo
17 years ago
7 months ago
Emre Belözoğlu is now a player of Başakşehir. But he is also seen as captain of Fenerbahçe under key employees of Fenerbahçe..
Cymro
17 years ago
4 days ago
Emre Belözoğlu is now a player of Başakşehir. But he is also seen as captain of Fenerbahçe under key employees of Fenerbahçe..

That changes when the season starts in Turkey.
Krajcik38
13 years ago
1 month ago
Hey guys,

sorry to say that but very big error is still in Synot Liga/Fotbalová Národní liga (Czech 1st and 2nd divisions) - There are still no promotions/relegations edited. So Please note that - FK Hradec Králové and SK Dynamo České Budějovice have been relegated and FC Fastav Zlín and Sigma Olomouc has been promoted. Also there has been a change in number of teams in Fotbalová Národní Liga (2nd div). Because of financial problems Viktoria Žižkov decided not to continue in 2nd league but in 3rd (ČFL - Česká Fotbalová Liga). No other team was interested in taking its' place so in this season there will only be 15 teams in ČFL.

You'll need to Login to comment