Fola
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Is there an app for this site? It's terrible to use by phone.
Cymro
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Is there an app for this site? It's terrible to use by phone.

Think it is going to be addressed under the new forum layout coming soon! Cannot guarantee an app but will become phone friendly in a browser.
Fola
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Great news. I have no laptop at the moment and it's jut painful to use on my iPhone!
Footygamer
17 years ago
14 hours ago
An app no, but a new site with a mobile friendly layout is on the way
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
1 day ago
Excellent news Rob, thanks.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Why don't we go full on Social up in this mug? Ability to upvote posts (advertise great FM content + FM posts), split the mainsite into two dashboards. Down the left the latest forum stuff (newly upvoted posts, top posts, new FM posts, new career updates, etc), down the right all the latest mainsite shite (latest submissions, top downloads, top rated stuff, staff recommendations, download of the week, etc)

Inbed some Twitter stuff too, make it easy to retweet posts, hopefully members RT some stuff but more importantly the Susie twitter will actually begin to shine some light upon not only forum topics, discussions and careers but also the downloads.

Bring on-board some of the FM video guys in official capacities, try and capture the market a little. Bribe them with FM discussion, SI mugs and some inflated unique visitors to Susie figures.

Then we start to rebook WCW circa 2000, how can we turn the ship around? We still have some great (ageing) talent around us but with some consistent Goldberg booking and less of the backstage politics shit I think we can pull it off.
Footygamer
17 years ago
14 hours ago
To be honest I don't think users upvoting/sharing posts is the best way forward.

I agree about making social media better integrated into the site, tweeting site content/posts/forum topics etc and having that featured on the sidebar would be good for highlighting things live and letting users respond.
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
Why don't we go full on Social up in this mug? Ability to upvote posts (advertise great FM content + FM posts), split the mainsite into two dashboards. Down the left the latest forum stuff (newly upvoted posts, top posts, new FM posts, new career updates, etc), down the right all the latest mainsite shite (latest submissions, top downloads, top rated stuff, staff recommendations, download of the week, etc)

Inbed some Twitter stuff too, make it easy to retweet posts, hopefully members RT some stuff but more importantly the Susie twitter will actually begin to shine some light upon not only forum topics, discussions and careers but also the downloads.

Bring on-board some of the FM video guys in official capacities, try and capture the market a little. Bribe them with FM discussion, SI mugs and some inflated unique visitors to Susie figures.

Then we start to rebook WCW circa 2000, how can we turn the ship around? We still have some great (ageing) talent around us but with some consistent Goldberg booking and less of the backstage politics shit I think we can pull it off.

You just basically said we should create a sortitoutsi reddit..

You'll need to Login to comment