Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 minutes ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
33 minutes ago
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
50 minutes ago
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
55 minutes ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
1 hour ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
1 hour ago
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
2 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E7 From His Own Half! | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520979 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318255 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27436 changes from 167 contributors.
5 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 22/04 for FM19
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520969 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318252 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27432 changes from 167 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520957 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Hi, I'm playing a league with Stuttgart and I've done these. I hope you like them

Elegant!

Can you try to do VFL Bochum?
Hi, I'm playing a league with Stuttgart and I've done these. I hope you like them

Thanks verry much they look verry nice!

@ pablofdezr
I can download it can you reup it as png file please
@ pablofdezr
I can download it can you reup it as png file please

OK
Attachments
Hello Guys,

Is there any update to the 3D premier league kits?
STOCKPORT
Attachments
Yay Stuttgart kits, now i can start my main save Thanks guys!
czech first league 3D kits pleas
Someone did a premier league pack please ?
Used welling nike template as base.

Fylde home and away.
Attachments
kit 3d de la premier luegue y la liga santander please
Ricardo
Updated my post on the previous page with Stockport kits
Kits portuguese league? Anyone?

Thanks
Football Club Bari 1908 3dkits
Home
https://i.imgur.com/H0BcSPL.png

Away
https://i.imgur.com/9p3I3zI.png

Third
https://i.imgur.com/ZtZNsmz.png

«This comment has been edited»
Anyone with interest in doing a Shakhtar kit? Would be greatly apperciated
As far as England is concerned,we only really need the Premier League 3D kits as other leagues are licensed and detailed kits are a default ,so any takers would be good ??

All coming up "Failed - No File" when download attempted
All come up on mine Riordave
You have template please ?
I know it might be a noob question but... why do kitmakers remake kits which are licensed in the game? Is there something missing? This also applies to 2D kits?

Tbf to SI - they do have quite a few licenses.
I know it might be a noob question but... why do kitmakers remake kits which are licensed in the game? Is there something missing? This also applies to 2D kits?

Because they want to and they can.... some teams don't have sponsors on their default licensed kits depending on what their sponsor is....that and the quality sometimes isn't as good as what the kitmakers can produce

Great work guys,thank you !!!
[quote name='Riordave1875' user_id='278476' id='406712' timestamp='1510406298']
All coming up "Failed - No File" when download attempted

That can happen if you use Chrome. It downloads fine with Firefox

Kitmakers generally add more detail, for example here's my York City kit compared to SI's

https://i.imgur.com/7yOBC8T.png

https://i.imgur.com/IqOSjTg.png

Any idea date for EFL Championship ?, specially Leeds United

@Chris update the pattern on Bari third kit

https://s17.postimg.org/fck72j2q7/22780292_1513939342047382_3146263422174392867_n.jpg

Shouldn't have the tinder logo. No sleeve sponsor as yet
Login to post a comment

Login Register