Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 32 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515382 changes from 918 contributors.
34 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Kit sporting Charleroi home
34 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314059 changes from 983 contributors.
34 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39141 changes from 207 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515384 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314061 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39129 changes from 207 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515377 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314047 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39115 changes from 206 contributors.
2 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: 20 DIFFERENT CLUBS, 20 DIFFERENT NATIONS | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019 FANTASY DRAFT (Game 2 vs Jonoabbo)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515375 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314045 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39113 changes from 206 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515437 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314092 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39096 changes from 206 contributors.
4 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #2: First Al Classico #FM19
5 hours ago
Shedender commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515437 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314092 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39089 changes from 206 contributors.
5 hours ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Espanyol Staff Teampack
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
Daniel Middleton commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515443 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Wonderful 3D-kits. How can i get them to work? When they come in packs it allways include a config file.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

This is very bad

«This comment has been edited»

I think Chris is doing EPL but nice try though
This is Jeff Roberts 1st attempt at 3D kits Should we not encourage him
Please for me

https://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_198680italy1.png
Wonderful 3D-kits. How can i get them to work? When they come in packs it allways include a config file.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Just download FM17 pack for 17/18 season and remove all old kits so that only config remains. Then put these new kits into that folder. Make sure you name them exactly as they're named in config
English leagues kits 19/20 work in progress: Premier - Championship - League 1 - League 2 - National - National north - National south

What's so bad about them Korvan? Havn't seen any EPL kits from you but you are quite happy to bag mine.

People have been asking for EPL kits and what do you do? Bag someone who does some.

Stick to your Russion kits that no-one wants
Please don't post my posts on other sites without my permission

I have Jeff Roberts kits in my game and they are good at least other people are trying to help out so you should not say This is very bad at all at least he is trying i take my hat off to Jeff Roberts for his 1st attempt
I agree with Jeff's72 and pottersmad! Negativity without constructive critisism - or rather helpful suggestions and/or useful advise - is uncalled for.
Quality work Chris,thank you !!
Just download FM17 pack for 17/18 season and remove all old kits so that only config remains. Then put these new kits into that folder. Make sure you name them exactly as they're named in config

Thanks! It works amazing.

What's so bad about them Korvan? Havn't seen any EPL kits from you but you are quite happy to bag mine.

People have been asking for EPL kits and what do you do? Bag someone who does some.

Stick to your Russion kits that no-one wants

European? Learn to draw in the photoshop, you will troll me then.
could someone do aston villa third kit?
European? Learn to draw in the photoshop, you will troll me then.

So where are your EPL kits, Korvin? Clearly you have some insecurity issues, when someone else does kits, that you feel you have to bag them. Oh dear, what a sad little person you must be

Please don't post my posts on other sites without my permission
So where are your EPL kits, Korvin? Clearly you have some insecurity issues, when someone else does kits, that you feel you have to bag them. Oh dear, what a sad little person you must be

[quote name='Korvin' user_id='334855' id='406981' timestamp='1510488382']

Korvin, you do really good kits but you probably need to let this go. The EPL kits were a good effort and poor jroberts coped a drive-by from you for presenting them. Surely we all work together and for each other and it is far better to encourage new contributors, because we were all that once.
yea we need to stick together and make these new 3D kits quick insteed of debating
Never knock someone for trying! Every attempt by anyone to improve the game for all of us is very much appreciated and should be encouraged. Theres no place on here for jumped up little urchins who think they are better than others and act like spoilt brats. Remember, we are no better than anyone else, but we are as good as everybody else.
Never knock someone for trying! Every attempt by anyone to improve the game for all of us is very much appreciated and should be encouraged. Theres no place on here for jumped up little urchins who think they are better than others and act like spoilt brats. Remember, we are no better than anyone else, but we are as good as everybody else.

Spot on!

Liverpool H,A,T
https://i.imgur.com/YRzq2L3.png
https://i.imgur.com/OlUZt0Z.png
https://i.imgur.com/SAZmYWX.png
Could somebody do the Barcelona kit? thanks in advance!
Oh dear, so the current downloadable kits dont work? If so, when will new ones be available?

Also why do kits tend to be in league packs and not a bigger pack that contains all major leagues in europe for example?

Thanks!
Oh dear, so the current downloadable kits dont work? If so, when will new ones be available?

Also why do kits tend to be in league packs and not a bigger pack that contains all major leagues in europe for example?

Thanks!

well if you take a look at this page and the page before you will see the 3d kits are already being made all you have to do is copy and replace them into your 3D kit folder simple

is anybody making a english premier 3d kit pack please
is anybody making a english premier 3d kit pack please

for fm18
Barcelona H,A,T
https://i.imgur.com/vsiUxhe.png
https://i.imgur.com/8pWnP9I.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZugjBNG.png
Cant wait for the Bundesliga 😍 great job guys!
Stu
Real Madrid please
Added Boston United and FC United of Manchester kits, along with AFC Telford third kit to my post, check back every so often as I'm slowly cracking through Vanarama North, and possibly some of Vanarama South too, templates are available for download for all kits

Login to post a comment

Login Register