Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 minutes ago
Belajariman added a download: K Racing Club Genk Teampack
48 minutes ago
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240265 changes from 759 contributors.
4 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Cameroon Mixpack
5 hours ago
Fidney commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
6 hours ago
Marconni1985 commented on: From 6th tier to Champions league for just 6 seasons!!
6 hours ago
Marconni1985 added a topic: From 6th tier to Champions league for just 6 seasons!!
6 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
6 hours ago
lorek007 added a download: Portadown 2 cuts
7 hours ago
lorek007 added a download: Honduras 3 Cuts
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240265 changes from 759 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240212 changes from 759 contributors.
10 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Everton Teampack
10 hours ago
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Scoring Game with (2-21) 23
10 hours ago
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Defeat with (2-21) 19
10 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #45 The Survival Party! | Football Manager 2019
11 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
diego1960 commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
12 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
12 hours ago
daveymac commented on: Looking for a new laptop
13 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: THE STORY OF THE SAVE | Boston/Villa/Arsenal | Football Manager 2019
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240102 changes from 758 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240094 changes from 758 contributors.
14 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: Fixtures generator
15 hours ago
ilidioalves commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
15 hours ago
_Lio_ commented on: FC’12 Portugal – Liga NOS 2016/17 – update 1.1
Discussion
Hello bolid74, could you please do the kits of the fc Bari of the Italian B series? Thank you
@bolid74 no problem at all pal, think yours are better than mine anyway!
Hello bolid74, could you please do the kits of the fc Bari of the Italian B series? Thank you

AlexDepa already made those kits: https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/get/406521

sorry I had not seen. Is missing a complete file with all the b series kits? Quite right? Thanks again and sorry
Please, do your 3d jersey of FC Vojvodina Novi Sad

https://image.ibb.co/fP9YD8/121_139.png
white shorts and socks

https://image.ibb.co/kAt4Lo/VO_A.png
blue shorts and socks

https://image.ibb.co/h0rkRT/121_139.png
white shorts and socks

https://files.fm/u/tqkxhha9#_

Bolid74 Will you make Vojvodina jerseys?
Bolid74 Will you make Vojvodina jerseys?

I told you already I have no time for requests.
Bolid74 Youtube channel - kit making videos and kit installation instructions
I told you already I have no time for requests.

On the previous pages you worked on the forum requests.
OK. Serbian jerseys and teams probably interrupt.
I have my reasons why I sometimes make what appears to be request, but in most cases people just ask for a kit that I planned to do anyway (mostly english and italian kits).

You and all others should be aware that I get quite a lot requests and I always try to answer politely, even if the answer is no. Please respect my answer and don't debate me on my reasons because I'm not your personal kit maker.
Implying that I'm not making your kits because they're serbian is just stupid. I'm not making them because they have no relevance to my game and I don't have templates for that kit model. I'd have to waste hours on them.
I have my reasons why I sometimes make what appears to be request, but in most cases people just ask for a kit that I planned to do anyway (mostly english and italian kits).

You and all others should be aware that I get quite a lot requests and I always try to answer politely, even if the answer is no. Please respect my answer and don't debate me on my reasons because I'm not your personal kit maker.
Implying that I'm not making your kits because they're serbian is just stupid. I'm not making them because they have no relevance to my game and I don't have templates for that kit model. I'd have to waste hours on them.

you're Croat, don't make Serbian kits
Also worth noting, there are a lot of kit makers on here, someone may pick it up once the forum becomes more active with kits, usually around June/July/August

Hello everyone, I put the kits in the 3d folder but are not seen. Can you help me? Thank you
Hello everyone, I put the kits in the 3d folder but are not seen. Can you help me? Thank you

You must also have a config.xml file with code lines for each kit in that folder. Every pack downloaded here comes with config.xml, but Serie B wasn't released as a pack so you should copy xml file from some other 3D pack, delete all clubs from it and enter new lines for Serie B kits.
you're Croat, don't make Serbian kits

A ti si verovatno Srbin sa katoličkom verom, ali ti preci to nisu rekli
You must also have a config.xml file with code lines for each kit in that folder. Every pack downloaded here comes with config.xml, but Serie B wasn't released as a pack so you should copy xml file from some other 3D pack, delete all clubs from it and enter new lines for Serie B kits.

Hi Bolid74, thanks for the reply. But I have the file confing in the folder. What do you think about it?

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places

<record from="carpi home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1115/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="carpi away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1115/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="carpi third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1115/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="cittadella home" to="graphics/pictures/team/2195/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="cittadella away" to="graphics/pictures/team/2195/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="cittadella third" to="graphics/pictures/team/2195/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="ascoli home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1105/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="ascoli away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1105/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="ascoli third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1105/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="cremonese home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1125/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="cremonese away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1125/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="cremonese third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1125/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="perugia home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1157/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="perugia away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1157/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="perugia third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1157/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="frosinone home" to="graphics/pictures/team/2199/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="frosinone away" to="graphics/pictures/team/2199/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="frosinone third" to="graphics/pictures/team/2199/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="venezia home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1179/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="venezia away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1179/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="venezia third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1179/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="avellino home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1108/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="avellino away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1108/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="avellino third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1108/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="pescara home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1158/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="pescara away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1158/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="pescara third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1158/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="foggia home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1131/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="foggia away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1131/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="foggia third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1131/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="bari home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="bari away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="bari third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="brescia home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1113/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="brescia away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1113/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="brescia third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1113/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="provercelli home" to="graphics/pictures/team/2218/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="provercelli away" to="graphics/pictures/team/2218/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="provercelli third" to="graphics/pictures/team/2218/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="spezia home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1173/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="spezia away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1173/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="spezia third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1173/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="parma home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1156/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="parma away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1156/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="parma third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1156/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="virtus entella home" to="graphics/pictures/team/43036943/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="virtus entella away" to="graphics/pictures/team/43036943/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="virtus entella third" to="graphics/pictures/team/43036943/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="ternana home" to="graphics/pictures/team/2227/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="ternana away" to="graphics/pictures/team/2227/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="ternana third" to="graphics/pictures/team/2227/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="cesena home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1120/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="cesena away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1120/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="cesena third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1120/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="empoli home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1126/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="empoli away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1126/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="empoli third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1126/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="novara home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1153/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="novara away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1153/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="novara third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1153/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="salernitana home" to="graphics/pictures/team/1166/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="salernitana away" to="graphics/pictures/team/1166/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="salernitana third" to="graphics/pictures/team/1166/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="palermo" to="graphics/pictures/team/2194/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="palermo" to="graphics/pictures/team/2194/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="palermo" to="graphics/pictures/team/2194/kit_textures/third"/>

<record from="TEAMNAME home" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUEID/kit_textures/home"/>

<record from="TEAMNAME away" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUEID/kit_textures/away"/>

<record from="TEAMNAME third" to="graphics/pictures/team/UNIQUEID/kit_textures/third"/>

</list
</record>
Might be mistaken but I think you're missing an opening <list> in there @Stefano81
Might be mistaken but I think you're missing an opening <list> in there @Stefano81

Also adding list (I copied the header from a confing of the working liga) the kits are not seen ...
Also adding list (I copied the header from a confing of the working liga) the kits are not seen ...

Mine works so take this and add missing lines for other clubs. Just make sure that kit name in this file and of png kits are exactly the same.

<record>

<!-- logo mappings -->
-->

<list id="maps">

<record from="bari_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="bari_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="bari_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/third"/>

</list>
</record>
Hi, could someone to do kits Coventry City kits for efl play off final jsy 17-18 please ?

http://ccfc.clubstore.co.uk/cc-9760-efl-play-off-final-jsy-17-18-adult

Thanks in advance

«This comment has been edited»
A ti si verovatno Srbin sa katoličkom verom, ali ti preci to nisu rekli

A jesi glup u pm
..ne znas se ni zajebavat..inače Hrvat sam iz Škabrnje..iz grada Hrvatskog Zadra..onoga di ste otpuhani u Oluji🔴⚪🔵
Hi, could someone to do kits Coventry City kits for efl play off final jsy 17-18 please ?

http://ccfc.clubstore.co.uk/cc-9760-efl-play-off-final-jsy-17-18-adult

Thanks in advance

I'll do it after I see full kit on the field.
I'll do it after I see full kit on the field.

Bolid in official web site said it is only shirt for Play-Off Final,

Thanks very much Bolid

A jesi glup u pm
..ne znas se ni zajebavat..inače Hrvat sam iz Škabrnje..iz grada Hrvatskog Zadra..onoga di ste otpuhani u Oluji🔴⚪🔵

Pa i zejebavamo se
Vama je Jasenovac u krvi zato nemoj se hvaliti više tim "Olujama"!
Mine works so take this and add missing lines for other clubs. Just make sure that kit name in this file and of png kits are exactly the same.

<record>

<!-- logo mappings -->
-->

<list id="maps">

<record from="bari_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="bari_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="bari_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1110/kit_textures/third"/>

</list>
</record>

Thanks bolid74, but unfortunately nothing to do. I'm going crazy and I can not understand why the kits are not seen in the game. Do you confirm that in your games the kits like that of the bari and the cesena are seen? I start thinking that I made some mistakes when I saved them on the desktop. I do not understand...
Thanks bolid74, but unfortunately nothing to do. I'm going crazy and I can not understand why the kits are not seen in the game. Do you confirm that in your games the kits like that of the bari and the cesena are seen? I start thinking that I made some mistakes when I saved them on the desktop. I do not understand...

Are you sure the name of the file corresponds to the one in config? Capital or small letters also matter. We had a case where some guy copied psd files and just renamed them to png, instead of saving them as png files. There could be several mistakes that could happen and are hard to spot. Files saved as bmp, double entries in config files in multiple folders, shirt removed with in-game editor and stuff like that.

Basicaly, if you have proper png file in the folder, and config with it, and the shirt is there when you check kits and colours with in-game editor, kits should show up next time you load your game.
Arsenal away 18/19

https://i.imgur.com/go99aW7.png
Nice one bolid I've just started a new save with Arsenal Thanks
Sorry for my English. Reiterate an order already made: if possible create the new uniforms away and third of the Grêmio-BRA.

AWAY

https://image.ibb.co/d8Nvay/Camisa_branca_do_Gr_mio_2018_2019_Umbro_2.jpg

THIRD

https://image.ibb.co/mjO1Fy/gr_mio_uruguai_nations_2018_umbro_3.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/eXTCNd/Camisa_branca_do_Gr_mio_2018_2019_Umbro.jpg

It's an atrocious Arsenal kit but top work Bolid
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×