Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 39 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515437 changes from 918 contributors.
41 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314092 changes from 983 contributors.
41 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39096 changes from 206 contributors.
41 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #2: First Al Classico #FM19
1 hour ago
Shedender commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515437 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314092 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39089 changes from 206 contributors.
1 hour ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Espanyol Staff Teampack
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Daniel Middleton commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515443 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314098 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39088 changes from 204 contributors.
3 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515426 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314105 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39067 changes from 204 contributors.
4 hours ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: real fixtures and results
4 hours ago
Keith Batcheltor added a topic: real fixtures and results
7 hours ago
Dan commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515432 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314087 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39032 changes from 203 contributors.
8 hours ago
SoJun commented on: Can someone help me out with FM19?
8 hours ago
SoJun added a topic: Can someone help me out with FM19?
Discussion
Hi all,

Just wondering if you could help me out.

I am looking at starting FIFA videos on YouTube as it has always been something I have been interested in and would like them to be somewhat similar to this guys style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85l9W-eqqO8&index=2&list=PLMNMy4THKN6rFGpgx5iv8zLbMEt9mGiJ8.

I have looked all over the internet for information on this and to be honest, I can't find anything really that helps me out. I see myself as somebody who is quite good with computers and could pick skills up quickly but I genuinely don't have a clue where to start in terms of editing.

The following things I think I know I will need: Elegato HD Game Capture, Green Screen, Microphone, Camera/Webcam, Xbox One.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

But, in terms of editing I do not have a clue. I do not mind spending a bit of money of editing software but I still wouldn't have a clue how to do it. Does anybody have any tips etc on how to edit easily? Like for example, I would like to get my face in the bottom corner like MGH has but I haven't a clue. I have looked if there are any night school classes around me to help but I can't find any and YouTube videos don't seem to help me so if anybody can give me any help at then I would be extremely grateful.

Also, one final thing do you need an amazing laptop in order to record footage or mine be okay? I have a Macbook Late 2009 - 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.
I don't know a huge amount, but on the Elgato Game Capture make sure you get the HD60 instead of the HD. It costs a little bit more but the gameplay you'll record will be at a better quality. If you were just recording stuff for yourself, it wouldn't really matter which one you got, but if you're doing it for YouTube then you'll want the best possible graphics shown as clear as possible.

Good luck with it though
Brilliant will do, thanks mate.

I really want to get this started but I'm at a complete headloss with it all at the moment.
Sony Vegas is the programme you want, simple enough and a lot of tutorials around
I don't think Sony Vegas works on Mac and I have a Macbook
Sony Vegas Pro +1 its more or less essential for youtubers.

this is pretty old but may be relevant.
https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/24/942116

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register