Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
sortitoutsi has been redesigned from top to bottom. One of the things we're most excited about is the fact that the site is now 100% tablet and mobile friendly. Other than that it's mostly the same... for now, although a complete redesign of our backend means it's going to be easier and quicker for us to add new features.

There will no doubt be alot of bugs due to how many changes we've implemented. If you notice any errors or get any problems please report them in this thread and i'll try to get them fixed asap.

Hope you like it, Rob :)
SebastianBSM
10 years ago
3 months ago
I can't SEE ANYTHING from the topics of the Player Faces forum. It says "You do not have permission to add a reply"
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Can you give me an exact link that this is happening on?
kfnielsen
17 years ago
20 hours ago
Premium
kfnielsen
17 years ago
20 hours ago
Premium
I can't get into any threads at all and can't edit the first post either says something went wrong
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
8 years ago
6 years ago
this is happening to me when im trying to download player faces and metalic logos

oops something went wrong
8 years ago
6 years ago
why does it now keep saying oops something went wrong when i try to click on certain pages
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
why does it now keep saying oops something went wrong when i try to click on certain pages

Can you specify exactly what pages? This is obviously a bug and I need as much information as possible in order to fix it.

I am currently looking into the issue where you can't download metallic logos and cut out faces
barcaseb
11 years ago
4 months ago
When I try to download something, it says I'm not a member, but I am a member. Someone who can help me? :)
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
When I try to download something, it says I'm not a member, but I am a member. Someone who can help me? :)

Can you give more information because I can't fully understand what you mean at the moment?

A screenshot would be helpful.
8 years ago
6 years ago
Can you specify exactly what pages? This is obviously a bug and I need as much information as possible in order to fix it.

I am currently looking into the issue where you can't download metallic logos and cut out faces

its happning to every downloads page ya click on like football manager 2015 (tactics
Football manager 2015 (skins) all the pages whats in downloads

FM2015 downloads
8 years ago
6 years ago
its happning to every downloads page ya click on like football manager 2015 (tactics

FM2015 downloads
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago

FM2015 downloads

Can you try a hard refresh on that page, I can't replicate the problem you're seeing.

Windows: Ctrl+Shft+R
Mac: Cmd+Shft+R
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Okay I think I may have fixed it. Please try again.
Samuel Pahus
10 years ago
1 hour ago
Only part 1 is avaliable to download from Cut Out Player Faces Megapack all the other 23 links is also for part 1
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Only part 1 is avaliable to download from Cut Out Player Faces Megapack all the other 23 links is also for part 1

Thanks! Looking into this right now!
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago

Should be fixed now!
finalthrd
10 years ago
2 years ago
Can't open my PMs. :/

Get the "whoops, something went wrong!" screen.
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Can't open my PMs. :/

Get the "whoops, something went wrong!" screen.

Have you ever sent or received a PM before?
8 years ago
6 years ago
Okay I think I may have fixed it. Please try again.

yes it is fixed now thanx
Baja
14 years ago
4 days ago
With all due respect to you mate,but I'm not happy with new site.Sorry Rob,but I have to be honest.Also,"100% tablet and mobile friendly",who really cares for that,since people mostly using this with PC.Old site was much better and easier to handle,especially for new users.Hope you won't take this on a bad way.Also,maybe we should had some testing period,and after that some kind of voting so users could choose wich one they like more.
2D Pitch FM
17 years ago
7 months ago
Looks fantastic. Just tried it on the mobile and it looks top notch. Great work.
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
With all due respect to you mate,but I'm not happy with new site.Sorry Rob,but I have to be honest.Also,"100% tablet and mobile friendly",who really cares for that,since people mostly using this with PC.Old site was much better and easier to handle,especially for new users.Hope you won't take this on a bad way.Also,maybe we should had some testing period,and after that some kind of voting so users could choose wich one they like more.

Could you be more specific in your feedback? The content of the site and the layout of that content has remained largely unchanged, i'm not clear what's more confusing for users?

Compare these two for instance:

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/cVaVqxAukkFt7MVHAqDVT9EV4WnZwBbsEZ2OXjlx.png
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/URq7ZAeWbgvyBQeAZVRLbk4BfyYW1fABGILnpGCw.png

That's hardly any difference except more stuff fitting on the screen and the fact that it will degrade nicely for mobiles and tablets.

Then there's also the activity feed which if you haven't noticed you can access by hovering over the announcement on the right hand side.
Baja
14 years ago
4 days ago
Mate,this is how the site looks to me.
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/oC4dZKllOvUtn8vicJCG3mfEU81HVExZ42y36JjC.pnghttps://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/typYR8CmVA9lIULnIXBTBhZAkVyx6OJyo5kvei1K.pnghttps://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/rfdGbky3OG2aAMGEOnFT6R8tIPtmhqPT5VsJ5F28.png
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Strange, that's how the site should appear when you're on a tablet.

How small is your resolution?

Do you notice any other sites giving you layouts designed for tablets rather than the actual site?
Baja
14 years ago
4 days ago
I don't know mate.
Also,I'm not sure about resolution,but all sites,including old forum looks normal to me.I can see site as you with ctrl+scroll(down),but then everything looks very small to me...
ryangriffin2010
14 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Not sure if it's a problem my end or your end but when I try to download the facepack it says it couldn't be downloaded.
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
Not sure if it's a problem my end or your end but when I try to download the facepack it says it couldn't be downloaded.

Which one?

An exact url would be helpful
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago
I don't know mate.
Also,I'm not sure about resolution,but all sites,including old forum looks normal to me.I can see site as you with ctrl+scroll(down),but then everything looks very small to me...

Can you go on this page and tell me what it says?

http://whatsmyscreenresolution.com/

You'll need to Login to comment