Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
rabcp commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
13 minutes ago
Chocomonster commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
16 minutes ago
ForeverOwnd commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
26 minutes ago
mons commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
28 minutes ago
Matt1982 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
29 minutes ago
Tarrantino commented on: AN ANNOUNCEMENT
43 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
44 minutes ago
ForeverOwnd commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
47 minutes ago
Horky commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4 v0.6.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (27/03/20) Relink!
50 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
52 minutes ago
Marko12101983 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
59 minutes ago
mons commented on: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
kinmar commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 29001 changes from 116 contributors.
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (01/03/20)
1 hour ago
sleipnirfossa commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
ForeverOwnd added a topic: (FM20) Need Help: Is it Possible to Change Competition Stage Names During a Save?
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
1 hour ago
Ivs commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (01/03/20)
1 hour ago
Marko12101983 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #86 - SEASON DECIDING GAMES | Football Manager 2020
1 hour ago
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Eltarian added a download: German 3. Liga Mixpack Mixpack
1 hour ago
bitzu commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (01/03/20)
1 hour ago
bitzu commented on: FM20 Better 3D Balls
Discussion
For the life of me I cannot get the custom player faces, kits and logos etc to work with FM16....wth am I doing wrong lol. I have done this every year and never a problem. Can someone give me some advice if you have them working pleaseee.
Anonymous
Probably if you don't have a graphics in your default folder (where fm has saves skins etc) the game won't load your images because in beta you can't change fm folder
FM Assistant Researcher

I only experienced this problem for kits from the EPL down the whole English league pyramid.
Had the same problem at first then hit the clear cache button and then it worked after reloading the skin.
Had the same problem at first then hit the clear cache button and then it worked after reloading the skin.

Hasn't worked for me with the England problem.
tried the work around on the FM Scout forums, that doesn't work either, whatever the issue is I have yet to figure out how to get past it....
I think, I THINK, the new update has fixed this problem...
I fixed it by setting my default folder to C:/football manager 2016 and putting everything in there. Everything works fine now. Silly workaround when it has been the same format every year
Anonymous
I'm having an issue with the icon face pack not working. Got the metallic logos working alongside the face pack (bigger pictures).
I fixed it by setting my default folder to C:/football manager 2016 and putting everything in there. Everything works fine now. Silly workaround when it has been the same format every year

I did this to get the names fix to work but the graphics still won't tried EVERYTHING :/
I'm having the same problem, I hope it's as simple as SI sorting this out before the official release.
I can get all my graphics to work for FM2016 except the stadium pack for the backgrounds. I have read somewhere that it doesn't work with the default skin; this true? I'm not a great fan of using different skins (I must have used something very similar to the original in FM2015)

Anybody?
Is anyone still having issues with this? If so can you elaborate and I will try to help best I can.
Already contacted sortitoutsi regarding icon megapack update 8.0 causing all player pics to become fuzzy. Once you remove the icon megapack from your graphics folder and reload skin the main player pics work fine. It could be an issue with the config file and I think it is already being sorted. All other graphics work fine. If you download Wannachupbrew 1.0 skin now out all your backgrounds will now work.
Already contacted sortitoutsi regarding icon megapack update 8.0 causing all player pics to become fuzzy. Once you remove the icon megapack from your graphics folder and reload skin the main player pics work fine. It could be an issue with the config file and I think it is already being sorted. All other graphics work fine. If you download Wannachupbrew 1.0 skin now out all your backgrounds will now work.

It's not an SI issue, but an issue with the config file of the icons pack. Read this post to solve the issue.
Is anyone still having issues with this? If so can you elaborate and I will try to help best I can.

me! I tried copying & pasting my graphics files from my 2015 folder to the 2016 one and I tried the fix of telling the game to launch from a different path but neither work, heck when I do this & tell it to clear the cache first it actually deleted the existing logos from the game (I had to restart the game having reloaded the cache to fix this)
That is weird. Which graphics are missing? All of them?
That is weird. Which graphics are missing? All of them?

all of them, I managed to get the ones that come with the game anyway working again but none of the custom files like kits/logos/player faces will work :/
hhhmm. it is clearly not the games fault as mine and others work perfectly. I recommend that you start from scratch. which means, pasting over the FM15 graphics folder to the new FM16 graphics folder (I presume you know where!), then starting a new game. at the start menu click on 'preferences' then click on 'interface'. untick "use cache to decrease..." and tick the box "reload skin when..." then click 'reload skin'.

try that. any good?
hhhmm. it is clearly not the games fault as mine and others work perfectly. I recommend that you start from scratch. which means, pasting over the FM15 graphics folder to the new FM16 graphics folder (I presume you know where!), then starting a new game. at the start menu click on 'preferences' then click on 'interface'. untick "use cache to decrease..." and tick the box "reload skin when..." then click 'reload skin'.

try that. any good?

nope tried validating the game cache but that didn't do anything either, nothing seems to work
Hasn't worked for me with the England problem.

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got any ideas on a fix?

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register