Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 35 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
47 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 517570 changes from 918 contributors.
53 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 324029 changes from 983 contributors.
53 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 89909 changes from 329 contributors.
1 hour ago
jroberts commented on: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 517538 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 324002 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 89883 changes from 329 contributors.
1 hour ago
LBOW6 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
2 hours ago
SheepFM commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
2 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 2 Mixpack
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 517532 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 323999 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 89843 changes from 329 contributors.
2 hours ago
SheepFM commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
2 hours ago
gregou75 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (5. update 24-06-2019)
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Mailer1 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
3 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 76 [12 images] [11.02]
4 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Season 11 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 517406 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Couldn't find a thread for the first round of this, so thought I'd create one.

First Round weekend this weekend, and been a few shocks already. Fair play to Salford, Altrincham, Forest Green, Eastleigh and Chesham knocking out league teams.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Yeovil won aswell despite having two players dismissed.
BBC giving Salford another TV game.

Because it's not like any of the other non league teams playing need the money. Ergh.
Yeovil won aswell despite having two players dismissed.

Because we're fucking class!!
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2
Because we're fucking class!!

Well, I wouldn't go exactly that far and say you're class.
BBC giving Salford another TV game.

Because it's not like any of the other non league teams playing need the money. Ergh.

Famous owners, hardly surprising. Plus, they must be amongst the lowest placed teams still in the cup (depending on the outcome of some replays). True, Stourbridge are also in the second round but they face a largely unappealing fixture against fellow non-leaguers Eastleigh. The chance of a bigger cupset is still with Salford and they can continue it on from their documentary they just did on them lol.

Maidenhead are on BT Sport on Thursday with their first round replay too iirc
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

We're on the tele for the 2nd Round! BT Sport 2 on Monday 7th December, home to Shrewsbury.
Salford will always be on TV in the FA cup this season for as long as they're in it.

The players they have are far too good for the league they're in anyway.
If Salford beat Hartlepool in the replay and get a Round 3 tie against a PL team, there's going to be a painfully drawn out series of press about them.

Draw's tomorrow at 7pm on BBC Two..
noir et blanc armée

As usual, i'll be hoping we get Ipswich.

Be funny to see Man Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea/Man City have to go away to somewhere like Whitehawk.
Be funny to see Man Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea/Man City have to go away to somewhere like Whitehawk.

Be even funnier when Utd draw 0-0 with them!
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Be even funnier when Utd draw 0-0 with them!

Come on leeds
We're live v Shrewsbury on BT Sport 2 tonight after the 3rd Round Draw!
Leicester at home, we're playing them a few days later at home in the league too.
This year's cosmically shit draw is Reading. Again.

The two previous years it was Charlton. Pretty certain this is a downgrade from a boring tie against a side in the same league to a coma-inducing tie against a side in the same league. It'd be nice to get someone we haven't played on a regular basis for a change. Still not seen Aston Villa, Manchester United, or Spurs. Oh well. We'll have one of them in the next round.
Watford away.

Can't be any less of a disaster than the league game with them from September. Or the league game there 2 weeks later probably will be, seeing as they'll most likely pick some of their 40320 other players.
noir et blanc armée

Watford? How boring.
Home draw against Sheff Utd. Not bad.

Exeter-Liverpool, would be fun to go to that.
Home draw against Sheff Utd. Not bad.

Exeter-Liverpool, would be fun to go to that.

Exeter is only fifteen or so miles from where I live! Really want to get tickets to that one!
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2
rotherham at home. ffs
Exeter is only fifteen or so miles from where I live! Really want to get tickets to that one!

20 min train ride for me, I'm hoping so too!
Outplayed Shrewsbury last night, deserved to win and in my opinion should have had two penalties. Can't believe Shrews are league 1, the two divisions difference was absolutely zilch last night.

Replay a week on Tuesday, winners away at Cardiff in round 3. Fingers crossed.
Hope u guys get up. Go Grimbsy
2nd Round replay tonight away at New Meadow.

Had our best chance of going through in the first game in my opinion but you never know.
2nd Round replay tonight away at New Meadow.

Had our best chance of going through in the first game in my opinion but you never know.

Ouch, lost to the last kick of the game!

Outplayed them over 180 minutes of that tie. Absolutely robbed to lose in the 92nd minute tonight.
Salford City are also out, some will be happy to know. Took Hartlepool to extra time though!

So the BBC will show Liverpool reserves v Exeter tonight in the cup, surely a cupset is on the cards here? Ilori, recalled from Villa, is a confirmed starter in the centre of defence for Liverpool but who is fit enough to be his central partner? Other reserve loanees have been called back and are likely to feature for Liverpool, such as Ryan Kent and Kevin Stewart. Surely when they read the Liverpool line up the Exeter players will fancy their chances!

Exeter have lost their last four games in the league, hoping to see an upset though.

Always nice to see a local team get TV coverage.
Login to post a comment

Login Register