Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
meida20 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
17 minutes ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
21 minutes ago
kappzlock commented on: 18/19 premier league standard kits
23 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543187 changes from 918 contributors.
26 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354821 changes from 983 contributors.
26 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 139088 changes from 447 contributors.
36 minutes ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
41 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543185 changes from 918 contributors.
43 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354806 changes from 983 contributors.
44 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 139037 changes from 447 contributors.
1 hour ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
1 hour ago
Pacolaput added a career: gang
1 hour ago
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Tanveer50243792 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
2 hours ago
Mustang13297 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543009 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 354617 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 138787 changes from 447 contributors.
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
3 hours ago
tongey commented on: Balkans King - Ludogorets !
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 543012 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Where would be the cheapest and most reliable place to purchase FM16 from at present?

I've found this place here (clicky) but am unsure just how reliable it is. Anyone utilised this place/method before?

I've never really dabbled in buying a "CD Key" and then using that to activate the release in Steam to download. So am still a little weary before laying down some coin. When it's nearly $20 cheaper than retail price though, it's enticing. I presume that it doesn't matter where something like this would be purchased from it should still work in any country?

«This comment has been edited»
I just bought Fallout 4 from the same website. I got the key pretty much instantly.
Yeah cdkeys.com is legit, i've bought keys from there before and they arrived very quickly.
it's legit, all of the keys I've bought from there have worked.

I believe they sometime get them from dodgy places though.
I bought my fm 16 from there and had no problems
http://i48.tinypic.com/2nvbkox.png
If I buy the disc version, will I be able to play it on my MacBook? There isn't a disc drive, so how would I install?
If I buy the disc version, will I be able to play it on my MacBook? There isn't a disc drive, so how would I install?

If there isn't a disc drive you need to buy online through steam or cdkeys.
But isn't there usually a code inside the case? Or does that not work?
But isn't there usually a code inside the case? Or does that not work?

There is but if you order it through Steam then you'll get a code sent to you, usually automatically.
There is but if you order it through Steam then you'll get a code sent to you, usually automatically.

I see. Thing is, I can pick up a disc copy for £20 from our club shop, I doubt it's anywhere near that price through steam? If it'll definitely work with the code from the disc then I'll do that...
It'll definitely work with just the code, and the code should be in the box.
It'll definitely work with just the code, and the code should be in the box.

Nice one, thanks!
I see. Thing is, I can pick up a disc copy for £20 from our club shop, I doubt it's anywhere near that price through steam? If it'll definitely work with the code from the disc then I'll do that...

Nah, it's £34.99 from Steam..
its £26 on steam at the moment...
Login to post a comment

Login Register