Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74330 changes from 264 contributors.
9 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 Relink! (04/07/20)
15 minutes ago
hammer9 added a download: Andorra - Primera Divisio SS'2019/20 New! (04/07/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
17 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan SS'2020 Relink! (03/07/20)
20 minutes ago
lelex81 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
34 minutes ago
jdmilne commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
50 minutes ago
HeadCoachFM commented on: Rönninge/Salem Fotboll | Hometown Challenge
50 minutes ago
HeadCoachFM added a topic: Rönninge/Salem Fotboll | Hometown Challenge
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74327 changes from 264 contributors.
1 hour ago
mons commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
1 hour ago
Ömer Ege Kokum commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
1 hour ago
Silkmen89 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
CountVladimir added a download: SBV Excelsior Teampack
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74273 changes from 263 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74266 changes from 263 contributors.
2 hours ago
bakizp commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74241 changes from 263 contributors.
3 hours ago
Matthew dodd commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
dblooder commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 8 | Colorado Rapids
Discussion
Now, for all I like this idea what is it actually worth in game? Do coach stats rise or something?

As Newcastle I had around 4 coaches doing badges and passing them at the end of season but saw no real improvement. However as Corby Town (BSN) I've just sent 3 coaches onto UEFA B's at £1.2k each. That is nothing for the Newcastles of this world but a £3k hit isn't the best for a team of our stature. Surely there should be an option to stop them doing it, or atleast make them pay themselves?!
I had a coach take a course and it said he was paying it himself so it must be possible.
I've had coaches where my reserves had paid for the course then other coaches where they have paid themselves. Never had it come directly out of my first team budget as of yet.
with Boreham Wood, 3 of my first team players have done various coaching badges (at the cost of the club) but they're now u/18 coaches. im not supposed to have as many coaches as i do
By Varanos | Permalink | On 13 November 2012 - 07:31 AM
with Boreham Wood, 3 of my first team players have done various coaching badges (at the cost of the club) but they're now u/18 coaches. im not supposed to have as many coaches as i do

By that do you mean they're now player/coaches? I never even ocnsidered that as a way of getting around the restrictions
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $39.10 until 10 Jul 2020 00:55:00 ×