franky4fingrz
13 years ago
10 years ago
If you're a fan of the modern 433 and attacking passing football that brings results then you're going to love my new tactic.
4-3-3 DOMINATOR was developed over the course of my first season with Liverpool, I opted for no transfer budget in the first window to make it more realistic and also more CHALLENGING! Only signings I made were Ronaldinho on a Bosman and Pedro on 6 month loan in the Jan transfer window. Ended up completing an amazing TREBLE - Prem, League Cup & Europa League.

Tips:
I 'play the ball out of defence' and 'get the ball forward' as standard shouts.
'Team Cohesion' on V Heavy until fluid then 'Balanced' on average with 'def set pieces'.
Team talks generally calm telling the lads if they play they're natural game they'll win, or just go out and enjoy it.
If the first half goes Pete Tong then the hair dryer comes out and I get all Aggressive on their a**es.
If you end up chasing a goal just change from 'attacking' to 'overload' and they won't know what's hit them!
If you get a red card then I generally sacrifice the attacking midfielder in the hole as the team still keeps its shape.

Centre backs work as stopper and cover, so put your quicker guy on cover duty.
Full backs pretty much play like wingers so pace and dribbling is helpful - Glen Johnson and Jose Enrique both literally dribbled the length of the pitch, rounded the keeper and scored wondergoals.
Wide men are inside forwards and because the advanced forward tends to roam out of position closing down and creating they regularly get into the box and get shots on target, so loads of pace and good finishing are good stats to have - a bit of flair wouldn't go a miss either.

In general the tactic produces great possession play with awesome building passing moves (one game I ended up with over 70% possession!), but the creative freedom and counter attacks equally produce lightening fast attacks.

Here's some screeners... the wigan away result was the point when I finally stopped tinkering and got the tactic how I liked it, obviously there were still a few teething problems because it didn't become totally fluid until a month or so afterwards.

Anyways, see what you think and any tips and improvements are welcomed.
alinp
13 years ago
1 month ago
Interested to know why you opted for 2 DM's rather than playing those same roles but as CM's?
Deleted Account #148097
Started a season with AIK Stockholm. Started amazing winning 8 of my first 9 games. Not won now in the next 4 games losing 2 derby games. And throwing away a 2 nil lead to draw 2-2 against Syrianska who were bottom. But im gonna keep plugging away. Problem being ive only kept 2 clean sheets in 13 games.
rafaruggi
11 years ago
10 years ago
By alinp | Permalink | On 17 November 2012 - 13:17 PM
Interested to know why you opted for 2 DM's rather than playing those same roles but as CM's?

I play 4-3-3 with 1 DM and 2 CMs, and the defense isn't that solid, especially against better or similar teams away from home. Playing 4-3-3 with 2 CMs and 1 AM is kinda suicidal, I think. At least If you're playing with 3 Strikers, I don't know if he's calling 4-3-3 a tactic with 2 wingers (haven't opened the file). In that case it's possible, but still, far from ideal to defend.

You'll need to Login to comment