Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
camillovargas70 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50185 changes from 197 contributors.
10 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
28 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 50178 changes from 197 contributors.
42 minutes ago
Lehoreis commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
1 hour ago
Al Sa-Her commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Stevenleharve commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: FMV Logos
2 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #147 - THE BIG DECISION | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49977 changes from 197 contributors.
3 hours ago
StaticShift commented on: [FM20] Minnows to Mighty - Sola FK
3 hours ago
A new megapack was released: FMV Logos V2020.03
3 hours ago
jeromevance commented on: belgium data
3 hours ago
jeromevance added a topic: belgium data
3 hours ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49971 changes from 197 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49957 changes from 197 contributors.
4 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 SEASON 8 BEGINS - #FM20 Journeyman
4 hours ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
4 hours ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49795 changes from 197 contributors.
6 hours ago
Damien 14 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
azzarazza5 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
Rivanov commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
6 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49782 changes from 197 contributors.
10 hours ago
Baja commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
11 hours ago
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Retiring Players
Discussion
Just me who is a bit bored of Johnson?

And did anyone find Mark to come across as a sociopath in the curry scene? Not just neurotic and awkward, but actually disturbed? Really liked the Jeremy therapy scenes though.
Yeah, they seem to be almost role-swapping as Jez is the awkward one who fucks up social situations and Mark has become the snide cunt.
Before Mark was a creepy nerd who spied on the girl he fancied from across the office, now he's a slightly sociopathic super-creep and an absolute arsehole at times. Jez is... Jez, I guess.
Second episode was very good. Enjoyed Mark getting fucked by British London.
Jez being the voice of reason and Super Hans giving out legal advice - something felt a little odd with that.
"Water under the bridge, as Simon & Garfunkel used to sing".
Trust Jez to want to bone Dobbie. He'd bone anything. Anyway, good episode, quite liked how much screen-time Super Hans got, he's great. Simon's quite a prick, just like Gerard. I know how Mark felt during the hat game when he had to guess which band it was. I'm not as bad as him, but I'm hardly a musical expert and always embarrass myself when such a topic comes up with friends who do know about music.
Widely regarded as ripping off our sound.
"I've taken the golden snitch up the jacksie!"

You've probably seen all the adverts, tweets etc but for those that didn't Ep5 is on tonight as usual with the final one tomorrow.
I'm going to be at work when the final episode's on. I'll have to record it or use 4oD, but it won't be the same.
The ninth season of Peep Show will be it's last.

It was the original point of view sitcom, revealing the world as viewed by two of life's losers. But a decade after audiences were first introduced to Mark and Jez, the odd couple thrust into an even odder flat share, Peep Show is finally coming to an end.

The cult comedy that made the careers of Robert Webb and David Mitchell, is to "wind down" after its ninth series next year.

Channel 4's head of comedy Phil Clarke suggested the fly-on-the-wall series, filmed from the points of view of two mismatched and thoroughly dysfunctional flatmates, would finish after almost a decade.

A ninth series of the show, created by Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong, has been commissioned for next year, but Clarke said the series would end after that, ”for sure“.

”We're talking about Peep Show, how that's going to be rounded off. The discussion is about how it's going to conclude,“ he told the Chortle website.

Earlier this year Webb said that a recent meeting with one of the show's writers had led him to believe that the next series would be its last. ”I wouldn't expect them to go through a billboard on the edge of a cliff in a double-decker bus and explode - we're never going to shoot it in the head quite like that - but it might be time to plan for what happens afterwards,' he said.

As well as launching the careers of Mitchell and Webb the series raised the profile of actors Olivia Colman and Matt King. It won numerous awards, including the Rose d'Or and several Baftas.

A Channel 4 spokesman said: “We're talking to Sam and Jesse about how to play out the last series whether it's a series or a number of specials - they are the busiest men in comedy, film and drama.”

Login to post a comment

Login Register