Davemcrave
11 years ago
11 years ago
Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any way of using edited data within the new Classic mode?!!?
I bought this game as I used to enjoy them in the days they were a little 'simpler' but would still like to make a few tweaks...

Would really appreciate any assistance...

Many thanks

David
aaffonso
15 years ago
3 weeks ago
SI wasn't honest about this. They do not mention edited db do not work with FMC. But you could use edited db due a bug following these steps:

- On 'Start Screen' start a full game, select your database.

- On 'Choose Nations' select your edited country but do NOT go foward.

- Instead choose on mais FM menu 'Quit to Start Screen'

- Then start a new FMC game, your edited country will be available on nations list.

BUT, since the latest update 13.1.3 this doesn't work anymore. I hope someone can make a mod to activate this again, as differently from what SI says, edited DB do work on FMC, but they don't make this available to sell more unlockables. I tried to fix this through XML tough I'm not so competent.
Davemcrave
11 years ago
11 years ago
Thanks so much for the advice.... Not sure if mine has updated to that version, although fear it would have automatically....

They should really fix that...

It does seem that the Classic mode is just there to limit too much so that we pay more for the little 'bonus' items...

Hmmmmm.......
Davemcrave
11 years ago
11 years ago
Just tried this anyway, and I am on that version.... But it DID keep the changes!!

Interestingly though, it kept the budget change, and the season ticket sales, but not the capacity change.... Hmmm...

Still quite happy though, thanks a lot pal!!

:-)

You'll need to Login to comment