willz121
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I've used the search facility, and can't find another thread that answers my question, so hopefully this isn't a duplicate...

I am still playing FM12 (see my Chester career), but I would've thought this will apply to FM13 too. I have a feeder club in Serbia to help me get around Work Permit issues, but I noticed on one of my players that he was nearing earning his Spanish passport when he was playing there.

For Spain, it said that he needed to complete 770 days (just over 2 years), and he had completed 440. I signed him from a Spanish side, so he'd spent just over a year there.

I didn't realise that Spain was a possibility to allow clubs to get around Work Permit regulations, but it appears from this information that it is, but I have also read that this only applies to South American players (my player is from Ecuador).

Any ideas on this one? Wouldn't mind a Spanish feeder club if the ruling is 2 years (ish) rather than my players disappearing off to Serbia!

Thanks in advance...
KEZ_7
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I don't know for definate mate, but I'm sure Arsenal have a deal liek this with a Spanish club. However, I thought it was a 3 year ruling
willz121
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply mate, it looks as though for Spanish speaking South American countries, it is 2 years, otherwise it is 4 years in Spain.

http://footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Work_Permit

You'll need to Login to comment