Footygamer
17 years ago
9 hours ago
So i've just gone on the Euro 2016 site to purchase tickets and it asks for my "England Supports Travel Club member number".

So I went and registered for the England Supports Club.

But apparently the travel club is something else, so I went through the steps of registering for that and on the final page they're asking for a payment of £75 (for the travel club, nothing to do with tickets).

Is this right? Has anyone else applied for tickets?

Seems ridiculous that i'd have to be a member of a £75 club just to apply for tickets in the first place.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Is the travel club membership a requirement for English tickets?
Duffy
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I've got tickets from the original ballot for England v Slovakia and Portugal v Hungary.

The second stage of applications is for individual nation's tickets and you need to meet the requirement for each country (usually be a member of the supporters club, although some are less strict that others and you just need to be a resident of that country).
Ipswich Knights
9 years ago
4 years ago
anyone going be careful no doubt terrorists will strike in france again.
Duffy
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
anyone going be careful no doubt terrorists will strike in france again.

Well, that's my summer holiday ruined.
Footygamer
17 years ago
9 hours ago
I've got tickets from the original ballot for England v Slovakia and Portugal v Hungary.

The second stage of applications is for individual nation's tickets and you need to meet the requirement for each country (usually be a member of the supporters club, although some are less strict that others and you just need to be a resident of that country).

Ah balls did not realise there was a earlier ballot.

Clearly fucked this up
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I had to get myself a credit card and have to get a new passport before I can apply for tickets. Being a member of the official fan club isn't a requirement for Swedish tickets, but people who joined before the cut-off date in November get priority over non-members.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Applied for tickets today, will be following Sweden all the way to the final if we make it that far.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
275,000 applications for Ireland follow your team tickets and the allocation is only 26,000

1 in 10 chance isn't too bad tbf
Number 1
16 years ago
10 months ago
Tbf Wales and Northern Ireland are both oversubscribed. Wales only got 16,000 tickets for the 3 games ffs. Why all so small?
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Tbf Wales and Northern Ireland are both oversubscribed. Wales only got 16,000 tickets for the 3 games ffs. Why all so small?

Northern Ireland only got 25,000 tickets for the three games, seems pretty stupid.

I'd have loved to have went to France but a combination of (more than likely) not getting the time of work, flights and the ticket allocation has ruled it out for me.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Northern Ireland only got 25,000 tickets for the three games, seems pretty stupid.

I'd have loved to have went to France but a combination of (more than likely) not getting the time of work, flights and the ticket allocation has ruled it out for me.

If I manage to get tickets I'll find a way to France

Not sure if that's by boat, plane or bus, but I'll get there!!
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
If I manage to get tickets I'll find a way to France

Not sure if that's by boat, plane or bus, but I'll get there!!

Swim?
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago

Worst case scenario I'll dust off the speedos
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Got my tickets delivered today.

Will I be seeing you at the Stade de France Kev?
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Got my tickets delivered today.

Will I be seeing you at the Stade de France Kev?

Unlikely

Couldn't get tickets!!!
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Unlikely

Couldn't get tickets!!!

That's a shame!

You'll need to Login to comment