taylor61b
12 years ago
7 months ago
Hi Guys

I have started a new game on Create a Club mode and have replaced Sheff Wed in the Championship with my own club Real Blakelow.

I've created my own kits using the templates but I can't get them to load in the game.

Can anybody help please?
Home Kit
Away Kit
Screenshot of Club
Logo
Orestis Sarr
9 years ago
7 years ago
u gotta use the xml file , with the proper ID that belongs to ur team
taylor61b
12 years ago
7 months ago
u gotta use the xml file , with the proper ID that belongs to ur team

I have (see below) but it does not show as the kit for my fantasy team. When I open a different campaign which includes Sheff Wed, the new kits are showing for this club on the club screen.

I believe the problem is that the ID for my new club is 709, which is the same as Sheffield Wednesday in a normal game. I believe that something is overriding my xml code because i'm in create a club mode.

Classic Game with Sheff Wed wearing my new kit
Orestis Sarr
9 years ago
7 years ago
I have (see below) but it does not show as the kit for my fantasy team. When I open a different campaign which includes Sheff Wed, the new kits are showing for this club on the club screen.

I believe the problem is that the ID for my new club is 709, which is the same as Sheffield Wednesday in a normal game. I believe that something is overriding my xml code because i'm in create a club mode.

Classic Game with Sheff Wed wearing my new kit

oh i dont really know.. havent played this mode, i mean the create a club so i cant really help more
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
@taylor61b

you need rename Sheff Wed with Real Blakelow ID 709 and replace on Sheff Wed kits with your home and away (ID 709).....replace sheff wed on your logo (ID 709).

and make sure change rename in config for kits and logo.

let me know if problem.

leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
@hammer9

Can you please give me a breakdown of how to do this. I have designed my new kits and installed them in the normal way, however they do not show in my create a club team. I used wrexham as the base team.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
@hammer9

Can you please give me a breakdown of how to do this. I have designed my new kits and installed them in the normal way, however they do not show in my create a club team. I used wrexham as the base team.

make sure correct with xml and your team ID number.....ill help you but give me your kits and your ID number...ill setup for you ?
leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
make sure correct with xml and your team ID number.....ill help you but give me your kits and your ID number...ill setup for you ?

the team ID I have i imagine was the old wrexham team that my create a club team is based on.

This is the current XML i am using
leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
the team ID I have i imagine was the old wrexham team that my create a club team is based on.

my new team being the Cefn1 at the bottom
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago

but its config.rtf with Word wont working

should be config.xml
leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
but its config.rtf with Word wont working

should be config.xml

yes sorry it is an XML file on my system i just uploaded it in that format
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
yes sorry it is an XML file on my system i just uploaded it in that format

so give me your config.xml if possible please
leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
so give me your config.xml if possible please

no probs, here it is
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago

thanks and how about your away kit? because only one home kit is it? and its Cefn1 is only home kit.
leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
thanks and how about your away kit? because only one home kit is it? and its Cefn1 is only home kit.

yeh i only have the home kit so far, the away kit i still need to design so its currently using the default design i created when starting this save.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
yeh i only have the home kit so far, the away kit i still need to design so its currently using the default design i created when starting this save.

ok but im not sure if you can add your team in premier league but should replace on any one of team (i dont know if right, thats i dont know about Create a club tho)
leecush
7 years ago
6 years ago
ok, i have replaced a team in the conference. If i start a new saved game in standard mode that original team Wrexham have my new kit. Im not sure why they dont show in my create a club save if im using the correct ID. I will keep trying though. Thanks for your help
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
ok, i have replaced a team in the conference. If i start a new saved game in standard mode that original team Wrexham have my new kit. Im not sure why they dont show in my create a club save if im using the correct ID. I will keep trying though. Thanks for your help

if you want replace in one of team, should replace on kits with your new kits, it will showing it.
gln807
13 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Good Morning Guys,

So I created a team in the Italian Lower League and also created his home and away kit. I made also the XML file, but for some reason, only the home team kit is appearing in the game. Can someone hep me up, maybe I am doing something not right? Attached please find the XML file, maybe someone can have a look.
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago
Finally managed to get my kits working but the team information screen only shows home and away. Any idea how to get it to show my third kit?

Also, does anyone know how to make 3D kits? Be cool to see my kits on the match engine!

**EDT: Nope - works as Clyde but not as my new club! Help!**
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago
Anyone know how to get it working?
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Finally managed to get my kits working but the team information screen only shows home and away. Any idea how to get it to show my third kit?

Also, does anyone know how to make 3D kits? Be cool to see my kits on the match engine!

**EDT: Nope - works as Clyde but not as my new club! Help!**

your kits are SS kits? if yeah, give me your ID number, ill fix for add 3rd kit for you.....and if you want 3D for your kits, go 3D fantasy kits thread.
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago
your kits are SS kits? if yeah, give me your ID number, ill fix for add 3rd kit for you.....and if you want 3D for your kits, go 3D fantasy kits thread.

Currently I don't have ANY of them showing - no idea why. It did briefly. The club is 1548 - replaces Clyde in the game.
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago

Any luck?
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Currently I don't have ANY of them showing - no idea why. It did briefly. The club is 1548 - replaces Clyde in the game.

ok i need your kits because colour of your kits tho then ill fix third kit mate.
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago
ok i need your kits because colour of your kits tho then ill fix third kit mate.

Here you go
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ftkwr73ghbl5ps/clyde_0266C6EB-7505-42A4-A64E-21E784399FB2.rar

C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data\put in there

then clear cache, reload skin and start a game (no saved game sorry)
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ftkwr73ghbl5ps/clyde_0266C6EB-7505-42A4-A64E-21E784399FB2.rar

C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data\put in there

then clear cache, reload skin and start a game (no saved game sorry)

Really? Shouldn't it be possible via a config file? Has worked before...
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Really? Shouldn't it be possible via a config file? Has worked before...

if missing third in config.... put <record from="clyde_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1548/kits/third"/>

and only data editor for third kit add tho.
Luke Hearn
11 years ago
2 months ago
if missing third in config.... put <record from="clyde_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/1548/kits/third"/>

and only data editor for third kit add tho.

ive done all of this - and started a new game too - still nothing :-(
Think I'll give up

You'll need to Login to comment