EXODDUS
16 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Signed him in the past and he's always been a bit lukewarm for me, but with an aged strike force I felt some young blood was needed and picked up Destro, Possibly my favourite ever free transfer!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/EXODDUS/destro1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/EXODDUS/destro2.png

He has beem excellent, and led my front line with class and determination, I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
modric1986
12 years ago
1 month ago
Yes i second this can normally sign him up 6 months before his contract ends for the next season and Yes the lad scored alot of goals for me too.
MT7
11 years ago
9 years ago
what role do you give him? and is that up front on his own or with a partner?

I'm in my second season with Roma and he's certainly scored for me but he's really driven me nuts with his inconsistency.
EXODDUS
16 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
I use him as a trequarista alongside a poacher, or a complete forward in a 451
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I'm pretty sure his contract shouldn't be running out at the end of the first season, has to be a data issue.

Looks to have developed really well for you though.
EXODDUS
16 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
By Franck | Permalink | On 20 December 2012 - 22:14 PM
I'm pretty sure his contract shouldn't be running out at the end of the first season, has to be a data issue.

Looks to have developed really well for you though.

I'm not complaining believe me, he's still awesome for me after 8 seasons, his goal ratio could be better but he's been my Mr. Consistant and always turns up in big games
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
By EXODDUS | Permalink | On 21 December 2012 - 05:29 AM
I'm not complaining believe me, he's still awesome for me after 8 seasons, his goal ratio could be better but he's been my Mr. Consistant and always turns up in big games

Got a screenshot of what he looks like for you now?
EXODDUS
16 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/EXODDUS/destro3_zpse8db73ea.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/EXODDUS/destro4_zps20be44e3.png

Still doing it for us but out injured just at the wrong time.
giova2k9
14 years ago
6 years ago
By EXODDUS | Permalink | On 20 December 2012 - 00:09 AM
I use him as a trequarista alongside a poacher, or a complete forward in a 451

That's how I've been using him in my very recent game with Roma, and in the five frendlies plus two league games he's scored at least one goal per match (he scored two in a couple of friendlies) plus he's got a couple assists too. If he keeps that up he'll end league topscorer I tell you
BoredSaint
13 years ago
9 years ago
I have him at Everton and got him on free as well..

He's a beast of a player when on song but is also Mr Glass as he gets injured like every 5 games..
steveekay
14 years ago
22 hours ago
i missed out on signing destro, but picked up alberto paloschi who is also a great young italian striker.
zeonflux
13 years ago
3 years ago
Got him on a free my first season with Everton, he was my top scorer in the scored season with 16, got signing of the season and only play something like 28-30 times due to injury
wilkz
16 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
By steveekay | Permalink | On 10 January 2013 - 20:46 PM
i missed out on signing destro, but picked up alberto paloschi who is also a great young italian striker.

Paloschi was god like in FM12 and hes god like again FM13 had him at lazio on 12 was unreal got him at celtic on 13 in my 3rd season improving and scores a goal a game just about
El Jefe
13 years ago
4 years ago
Got him on a free as well. Got 15 in 17 in all comps and 11 in 11 in the league for Ajax.

Playing what is effectively a 3-4-2-1 with him as a complete forward. Great player, only going to get better when he's settled in more.
BoredSaint
13 years ago
9 years ago
Ended up selling him Tottenham for 35mil. Best free signing ever
Cerberus Betty
17 years ago
10 years ago
By BoredSaint | Permalink | On 04 April 2013 - 09:54 AM
Ended up selling him Tottenham for 35mil. Best free signing ever

Did the same. Had him for two pretty good seasons after signing on a free, sold for £27m +25% to Juventus, brought in Rodrigo on a free. Ahhh the 'circle of life'.

You'll need to Login to comment