Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
That will only be any good if it lets you make the decisions during the story. I'd much rather do a normal be a pro career mode to be honest though. I'm just hoping that they've finally sorted out the online rage quitting, I even sometimes recieve losses when my opponents quit.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Bit over the top, its a football game ffs not an RPG. Also apparently from people who played it the responses you give don't actually make a difference.

Would much rather they sorted out the bullshit scripting and shit with the game play. Somehow my online record is still positive, but I could count the games I've enjoyed this season with one hand.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
That will only be any good if it lets you make the decisions during the story. I'd much rather do a normal be a pro career mode to be honest though. I'm just hoping that they've finally sorted out the online rage quitting, I even sometimes recieve losses when my opponents quit.

It does, the Mass Effect team at Bioware helped develop it.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
Or just play PES
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Cant wait for FIFA17.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Reminds me of a NBA2k Story mode
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
Can finally buy FIFA again now we've been promoted!
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
My mate was invited along to a chant recording session for FIFA 17, says it was pretty weird.

Everyone got a script basically of an order of songs that would be sang (not just English) and it lasted almost 7 hours.

My question now is, have they always done the chants this way? Or is this a sign of them putting a lot into making the stadium noise more authentic?

My friend says the "Don't take me home" chant was recorded too.
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago
Would imagine they have always done it that way tbh
Jan.
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Anyone getting the trial on EA access? Apparently you can disconnect from the Internet on your Xbox once you load the game up and it won't rack up any hours, I actually enjoy playing against the AI for the first time in years so hopefully this is true.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
I read it just kicks you out if you come off internet after about 10-15 mins
fmgod
17 years ago
4 months ago
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Glad my dream of playing as a black guy for Man United has finally come true
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Glad my dream of playing as a black guy for Man United has finally come true

Glad to see you're still a miserable cunt

They'll slowly progress with Journey mode I'd imagine in the next 2-3 years.

You'll be able to have your own player in the game and it'll be a lot more in depth and reactive to your choices.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago

Glad to see you're still a miserable cunt

They'll slowly progress with Journey mode I'd imagine in the next 2-3 years.

You'll be able to have your own player in the game and it'll be a lot more in depth and reactive to your choices.

So Be a Pro ?

It's a nice gimmick really but think it'll get boring pretty quickly.

Like I said I'd rather they improve some of the bullshit of the past games (which tbf according to my experience with the demo and beta they have).

PS: One thing I really liked about one of the PES a few years back with their Be a Legend is you did a trial match, then did B team matches before playing for the A team. Why did that get thrown out the window?
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
That's quite good

I've never understood why people actually watch that pack opening shit.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
"Play the game?"
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago

That's pretty damn good!!
DB
15 years ago
7 years ago
Anyone got some fun teams to play with? All I really play is seasons and wouldn't mind some new teams to try out.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Is there no ultimate difficulty on FIFA 17?

I've played 16 PL games in my career mode winning 14 and drawing the other 2, conceding just 2 in that time.

Finished top of my EL group, winning 5 of my games and drawing 1.

There's a few 1-0 wins in there, but that's more me not taking chances.
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Is there no ultimate difficulty on FIFA 17?

I've played 16 PL games in my career mode winning 14 and drawing the other 2, conceding just 2 in that time.

Finished top of my EL group, winning 5 of my games and drawing 1.

There's a few 1-0 wins in there, but that's more me not taking chances.

Edit the gameplay settings yourself to make the computers passing, shooting etc more accurate or play as a team who aren't as good!
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Got this Friday and or though I'm crap I have been quite enjoying it.
DazS8
14 years ago
2 hours ago
Got this Friday and or though I'm crap I have been quite enjoying it.

Crap here too m8 but its a very good game....loving it.
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago

It's funny because Kevo would've had a significantly more successful FIFA channel if he'd actually followed these steps.

K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
It's funny because Kevo would've had a significantly more successful FIFA channel if he'd actually followed these steps.

Or stayed in Australia with the computer, recording software and Xbox One to be able to play FIFA for said Youtube channel
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Only been able to play it offline as having bought a house getting wifi installed takes ages apparently! Its due to be done tomorrow so hopefully can get online and see whats going on this year.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
This game is so broken, I'm actually having a meltdown bigger than the angry German kid
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Just spent yesterday and today losing five straight daily knockout tournament finals... before FINALLY winning on the 6th attempt just right now! Who has the time to play 40 games on the course over a weekend, though?

You'll need to Login to comment