Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Watching the Celtic qualifier on BT Sport Europe now, they're playing the part timers Lincoln Red Imps away in Gibraltar and as it stands losing 1-0!
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Hahaha can't even score against a semi pro team from Gibraltar, I guess they didn't show enough character. Can you imagine if they go out
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Franck
17 years ago
2 days ago
Clearly it was all Deila's fault.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Brendan Rodgers is class
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Celtic fans blaming Deila when the problems really run deeper, lol.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Brendan Rodgers said the defeat wasn't an embarrassment . . . and I agree, it was fucking hilarous.
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
Celtic will still get through (although could you imagine if they didn't?) but that is a truly diabolical result.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Norn Iron's only representatives Crusaders lost 3-0 at home to Copenhagen.
Jan.
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Celtic fans blaming Deila when the problems really run deeper, lol.

Majority of fans know the problems run deeper, we appointed the cunt in the first place due to one of those problems.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
And that's Norn Iron's only representatives out of the Champions League, beaten 6-0 tonight away to Copenhagen. 9-0 on agg.
Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Celtic have it all to do tonight
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
I see Celtic are losing to some shite team from Kazakhstan
Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Equalised in the 78th minute
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago
Not too bad I think, an away goal in fucking Kazakhstan.

Ambrose is the worst player in history though.
Jan.
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Not too bad I think, an away goal in fucking Kazakhstan.

Ambrose is the worst player in history though.

I genuinely have no clue how he has managed to play under 3 different managers at Celtic. The cunt must absolutely burst his arsehole on the training ground.

Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Irish team Dundalk need to turn around a 1-0 deficit tonight to stay in the Champion's League. A tough task against BATE but I hope they do it!
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
They must be annoyed though that the game tonight isn't at home, it's at Tallaght.
Shola
15 years ago
5 years ago
Where's Jonas?

Rosenborg conceded 3 goals in injury time to throw away a two goal lead according to lvescores
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Irish team Dundalk need to turn around a 1-0 deficit tonight to stay in the Champion's League. A tough task against BATE but I hope they do it!

Won 3-0 against BATE to progress, happy for them so I am.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Where's Jonas?

Rosenborg conceded 3 goals in injury time to throw away a two goal lead according to lvescores

I'm busy dying.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-27-2016/GNRS4Q.gif
Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Won 3-0 against BATE to progress, happy for them so I am.

Really chuffed, didn't think they could pull it off but fair play! Convincing win too. That means they've at least got a place in the Europa League group stages, which I think would be awesome enough in itself. However, only one round away from the champs league group stage!
Franck
17 years ago
2 days ago
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Really chuffed, didn't think they could pull it off but fair play! Convincing win too. That means they've at least got a place in the Europa League group stages, which I think would be awesome enough in itself. However, only one round away from the champs league group stage!

Shame there's so many narrow minded people on the BBC website referring to them as a 'pub team' instead of actually congratulating them on an excellent result but I'm sure the Dundalk management team, the board and supporters could care less. They're guaranteed European group stage football regardless of what happens - whether that'll be in the Champions League or Europa League remains to be seen.

Five years ago, Shamrock Rovers competed in the Europa League group stages, next it'll (more than likely) be Dundalk.

Unbelievable to have lost the tie due to three second half stoppage time goals. Mental.
Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Five years ago, Shamrock Rovers competed in the Europa League group stages, next it'll (more than likely) be Dundalk.

I remember that, weren't they in the same group as Spurs?

-------

Tonight Celtic need to channel the spirit of Dundalk if they are to overcome Astana in the second leg! I don't think they'll make it easy for themselves but surely they'll manage...
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Right, I have put myself off my own suicide watch, I think. FUUUUCK!

Yes, we did concede three goals in stoppage time but it was basically over as they got the first goal; the other two was more of a result of us collapsing completely really. Exemplified in Jonas Svensson's tears on the third goal after he'd made a second crucial personal error. Poor lad.

That said, over two legs APOEL were the better side and deserve to go through. The fact that we didn't manage to kill off the tie when we completely dominated them in the 1st half in the 1st leg and should have been both 3 and 4-0 up came back to haunt us really. They got that all important away goal and last night we were very bleak in attack and never really threatened them. We've never really managed the art of defending a lead and that proved decisive last night. So close, but yet so far.

Oh, and last but not least. APOEL... never have I experienced a more disgraceful opposition. Doing everything in their power to confirm the South European stereotype of cuntish beahviour. Players running into the referee to fake injury, staff kicking balls out on the pitch to stop counter attacks and apparently our coach even received death threats from their bench: «We are going to find your hotel and come and kill you.» Fucking scum.

I hope they get battered in the play off round, that we draw them in the Europa League group stage and that we rip them a new one.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
I remember that, weren't they in the same group as Spurs?

Indeed they were. I remember they even had the 'audacity' to take the lead at White Hart Lane as well.
Grimnir
16 years ago
2 months ago
Well, Celtic just about managed to scrape through again. A last minute penalty secured their place in the next round and Moussa Dembele's first goal for the club. Surely in the next round they are going to fave sterner competition and will no doubt crumble? The safety net of Europa League football is there now, however.

You'll need to Login to comment