Deleted Account #151676
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Football_Association_of_Wales_logo_2011.png/170px-Football_Association_of_Wales_logo_2011.png

I am currently working on a Welsh expansion which will take us from the single playable league right down to county level. Also I shall be adding regional cup competitions.
Thus far I have achieved...

Done
-Added Premier League with correct structure, rules and prize money
-Added Huw's Gray's Alliance and WFL1
-Added Third tier leagues and organised correct promotions and relegation's in and out of them
-Added Fourth tier leagues and organised correct promotions and relegation's in and out of them
-Corrected numbers of teams in certain leagues

To Do
-Add Levels five and six
-Add and configure national cups
-Find info on and add regional cups
-Add correct co-ordinates for all teams in structure
-Add a chairman to all clubs
-Add info such as average attendances, rival clubs and club colors where necessary
-Assign population ranges to all towns and cities
-Add monthly and annual awards to all levels
-Ensure all clubs have monthly incomes from club membership and sponsorship.
-Reserve/Youth leagues (These will likely be fictional)
-Testing

I could do with some help with regional cups, attendances as well as non-geographical rival clubs etc as information is quite difficult to find, If anyone is willing to help me I will of course credit you in full.

There is no ETA at the moment so please don't ask. I'm hoping to have it done by Christmas however.
Deleted Account #151676
Post reserved for future use.
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
Count me in for anything Rhyl FC related!
Deleted Account #151676
By RhylFCKiko | Permalink | On 06 December 2012 - 16:33 PM
Count me in for anything Rhyl FC related!

Maybe you can help me out with something, The WFL3 only has one team relegated but has seven divisions feeding into it, How does that work? Is there a play-off or is it just the club with the best record throughout the season who goes up? Either way it may be difficult to replicate in the basic editor.
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
I have no idea, as a quick scan of Wikipedia isn't helpful, if you look at the league season by season it says more than one team had gone up and come down some seasons. So, it'd be up to you how it was set up. I'll have another dig around, maybe try contacting the Welsh FA could be an idea. Or one of the clubs and see from there?

EDIT: Found this and it may be of use http://www.welshleague.org.uk/CONSTITUTION AND RULES - 2012-13.pdf
Deleted Account #151676
The trouble is I don't think it's possible to set up a way to choose a side between the seven leagues with the basic editor. I could have seven relegated from the WFL3 but theirs only 16 teams in it anyway so almost half the league will go down.
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
Well i'd suggest that you relegate 3, and can you set up the 3 feeder leagues that have had the most promotions in the last 10 seasons to be your 3?
Deleted Account #151676
I could but that would make the other four almost redundant, I could perhaps combine them into three or four divisons of sixteen but I wanted to be as accurate as possible.
I might release the a file down to step four with the counties inactive which would be accurate and then add a fictionalized counties level in a separate file. Aside from having seven relegated from WFL3 that's the only way I can think of.
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
Good idea, anything else I can help with let me know, i'll see what I can do to help.
Deleted Account #151676
Quick update:

I am currently in the process of creating the numerous missing clubs from tiers 6 & 7, Most of these are reserve sides of clubs higher up the system so they are easy to add but some are actual clubs where information is proving difficult to come by so some aspects of their existance may be fictitious.

06/12

-Added Clwyd Premier league
-Added Clwyd East Football league
-Added Gwynedd premier league with three missing clubs created
-Added Aberystwyth league division one with missing clubs added
-Added Montgomeryshire league division one with missing clubs added
-Added Ceredigon league division one with missing clubs
-Added League cup
-Added population range to all towns and cities
-Added co-ordinates to all towns and cities
losimon
14 years ago
1 year ago
you go to level 9 for complete system ????
Deleted Account #151676
By losimon | Permalink | On 07 December 2012 - 09:26 AM
you go to level 9 for complete system ????

At the moment I'm shooting for levels 7&8 but if I can find enough reliable info on the levels below I may add them later on.
losimon
14 years ago
1 year ago
for the moment you're at which level ?

7 et 8 ? it's wonderful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_football_league_system
Deleted Account #151676
I'm currently creating the missing clubs to the level seven leagues.
losimon
14 years ago
1 year ago
Caernarfon district etc... ??? with local cups and coulours clubs ??? Sorry for the questions but i'm a welsh football fans. I come frome Belgium

And, sorry again, you 've a release date for level 7 ???

I'll wait your update for beginning a new game
Deleted Account #151676
I haven't released anything yet and I have no realease date in mind yet as I still have a lot of work to do. but yes Caenarfon and the other district leagues will be included with the correct colours and info.
I'm including as many local cups as possible but it's difficult to find info on them.
losimon
14 years ago
1 year ago
yes it's very difficult. I've done Faroe Island complete league systeme and Luxembourg but it's very difficult to find information

ok for relaese date i'll wait for begin a new game =-
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
Pretty in depth, I like
losimon
14 years ago
1 year ago
Hello,

If you need help i can perhaps hel you ??
Barry Proctor
11 years ago
2 weeks ago
To have an idea on what clubs play in each of the leagues within the lower levels you can look at a website called allwalessport.com click on thr football header and choose from a selection of lower leagues to have an idea of number of divisions, teams, cups etc.
Deleted Account #151676
I havn't got much done on this in the last couple of days due to work and Christmas shopping so I'll hopefully get back on track today. I intend to finish off the missing clubs today and run a test to see if all my promotions and relegations are running as they should.
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
Just so everyone knows, someone has already created an expansion in Wales down to tier 5!

It can be found here League expansions

So your british steel dead already rick?
Deleted Account #151676
By DanW19 | Permalink | On 09 December 2012 - 11:02 AM
Just so everyone knows, someone has already created an expansion in Wales down to tier 5!

It can be found here League expansions

It's not complete, He hasn't bothered creating the missing teams or even correcting the clubs with the wrong colors set.
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
By DanW19 | Permalink | On 09 December 2012 - 11:02 AM
Deleted Account #151676
By DanW19 | Permalink | On 09 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

For the time being it's in a coma, I haven't had chance to open FM in a while now what with work, Christmas shopping, my wife being ill and trying to push on with the Welsh file in my off moments. I doubt I will get a chance to play for any meaningful amount of time until the new year now.
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
By Rick87 | Permalink | On 09 December 2012 - 12:03 PM
For the time being it's in a coma, I haven't had chance to open FM in a while now what with work, Christmas shopping, my wife being ill and trying to push on with the Welsh file in my off moments. I doubt I will get a chance to play for any meaningful amount of time until the new year now.

Just another excuse to end another one of your threads early Rick! Like all these 'crashes' you have with your computer and that. Just don't start a thread up until your several seasons in
Deleted Account #151676
By DanW19 | Permalink | On 10 December 2012 - 07:32 AM
Just another excuse to end another one of your threads early Rick! Like all these 'crashes' you have with your computer and that. Just don't start a thread up until your several seasons in

I'm sorry but who died and made you a moderator? At least I don't post whore with some meeningless one line statement in every single career thread. 'Your top now, win all your games and you'll win the title'.
Deleted Account #151676
9/12

-Added Mid-Wales South League to structure, Creating all twelve missing clubs in the process
-Added Gwent county league division one with missing teams
-Added South Wales Senior league division one
-Began adding real life Welsh officials
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
By Rick87 | Permalink | On 10 December 2012 - 13:27 PM
I'm sorry but who died and made you a moderator? At least I don't post whore with some meeningless one line statement in every single career thread. 'Your top now, win all your games and you'll win the title'.

Haha least I keep people motivated to write threads rather than see them die out every day an start a new one!
Deleted Account #151676
By DanW19 | Permalink | On 10 December 2012 - 15:26 PM
Haha least I keep people motivated to write threads rather than see them die out every day an start a new one!

I haven't posted a career on over two weeks, I have one going with Chester but I can no longer be arsed with posting, It just disrupts my flow and overall enjoyment of the game.

Regardless I don't see why you being a snide c*nt, This thread has nothing to do with the career section. If your not intrested in either helping construct or downloading this expansion then pipe down.

You'll need to Login to comment