bennytee
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
I notice that the full fat and Touch version of the game have seperate user folders, this means any graphics need to be duplicated which with my tiny SSD is out of the question.
Anybody know of a workaround?
Facundo roberto castro
7 years ago
4 months ago
Hello everyone this is the first time I write I hope to do in the right place but I apologize.

it happens that lower the megapack backgrounds and walks well but I want to start adding backgraunds created by me and do not take for example I want to add the defensores de belgrano since the court river appears as a standard and I do it in separate folder I adding it in the Argentina and either way, it would appear as blocked anyone knows how to fix them. Thank you

I also want to say that I have armed all kits Argentine clubs aaaallll A to D and all interior arg A B C I would like to see them hang but not how to do it thanks.
bennytee
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
I can't answer the above sadly, looks like google translate has made a right hash of it by the looks of things.
I can however answer my own original question

To use the same folder for graphics for FM17 and FMT17 follow this...........

In steam right click on FM Touch the click Properties -- Set launch options 
In the Dialog box you need to point it towards your Full fat FM folder like this

--user_data_location="C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017"

(just replace the path in the quotation marks if you keep it elsewhere)

Seems to be working well for me, hope this helps anybody else

You'll need to Login to comment