Feed
Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 309717 changes from 269 contributors.
2 hours ago
Bram Carella commented on: FM2017 Real Names and German National Team Fix File v1.4 for FM17.2.0 [17/12/2016]
2 hours ago
kish29 commented on: Standard Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
strdos commented on: Standard Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
DNZY commented on: Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 309552 changes from 268 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 309296 changes from 268 contributors.
3 hours ago
FoxInTheBoxFM added a video: The Youth Crewe - Remastered | Football Manager 2017 | E23
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 309127 changes from 268 contributors.
4 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - League Two SS'2016/17 Relink! (11/02/17)
5 hours ago
Shedender commented on: London City FC - A City On The Rise
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Changing Edited Files Location ?!?
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 309040 changes from 268 contributors.
6 hours ago
Pontuzzz commented on: Standard Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
StakkioMCFC commented on: Request Thread
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 308943 changes from 268 contributors.
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
Klute444 commented on: Standard Official Kits Thread
14 hours ago
Carroll. commented on: 2016/17 Barclays Premier League Thread
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 308901 changes from 268 contributors.
14 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC17.2.1 v3.0 for SS'2016/17 kits on FM17 only [23/02/17)
14 hours ago
Bram Carella commented on: Download Thread - *FM17 Update 4 Released* [05/02/17]
14 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Germany - 2.Bundesliga SS'2016/17 New! (21/02/17) - Not SSKCC yet!
15 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 308737 changes from 268 contributors.
15 hours ago
MarcekYNWA commented on a data change for David Mitov Nilsson
16 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 308719 changes from 268 contributors.
16 hours ago
Jamie3 commented on: Create A Club Career - Kiveton Park FC
17 hours ago
mmtngc commented on: Changing Edited Files Location ?!?
17 hours ago
mmtngc added a topic: Changing Edited Files Location ?!?
Discussion
Not really sure what's happened but the club crest's on the main information screen for all clubs in Costa Rica have reverted back to the default images. The smaller logo's on the league table are fine and from what I can see only Costa Rica is affected, just wondered if this was a known issue or something I may have caused in my own game?
Any help would be much appreciated!

«This comment has been edited»
Well in my game, using the same config as the last update, they are all there working correctly - if they are not showing then they are either in the wrong place, or the config is missing, or the config is not being picked up by the game. You should check those first and if it's still happening and it's none of those then there's something weird going on.
Thanks for the reply, as far as i'm aware everything is in place as it should be (I certainly haven't removed anything) Would you recommend re-downloading the mega pack to see if this works? I downloaded each of the updates however wasnt able to save them down, as the new logos folder kept overwriting the current one meaning graphics would go missing!! Perhaps this is the issue? Apologies if this really is something straight forward i'm doing wrong

The idea IS to overwrite - if you don't then the configs will not pick up the logos...
The idea IS to overwrite - if you don't then the configs will not pick up the logos...
Apologies thought it was overwriting the whole of the existing folder. I've sorted that however the logo's still arent showing in game. (Its just the logo's on the club info screen that dont show, logos on league table and player history is fine)

The update files overwrite the main pack to update it - you may have many configs in your folders conflicting with each other so see if you have any and remove them leaving just those in the main pack.
The update files overwrite the main pack to update it - you may have many configs in your folders conflicting with each other so see if you have any and remove them leaving just those in the main pack.
Is there an obvious way of finding out which configs are affecting others? I have noticed that in my background folder, only Costa Rica appeared to have a config file in there so i'm thinking this could possibly be what's causing the issue?
Well each folder should have one config file, apart from the @2x folder - Why Costa Rica has a config is a mystery as I've never made one for it though.
Login to post a comment

Login Register