Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
11 minutes ago
qwaz commented on: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
11 minutes ago
qwaz added a topic: 3D backgrounds are completely gone (FM2020 beta)
32 minutes ago
schweigi commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
40 minutes ago
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
44 minutes ago
Naknak commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
45 minutes ago
50 minutes ago
VP. commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
HRiddick added a download: Nottingham Forest Teampack
2 hours ago
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
2 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: My FM20 Career
2 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
2 hours ago
MP14.6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
jc_hornachos commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
2 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
cebul added a download: VĂ¥lerenga [13 missing] Teampack
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
2 hours ago
Ben Cuerden commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
3 hours ago
Naknak commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
3 hours ago
JayHorton commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v0.4 for FM20 beta [released on 14/11/2019]
3 hours ago
NinetyNine commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246176 changes from 781 contributors.
3 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
Can anyone help me so I can actually watch the draws "live" as it was possible in previous versions of FM? I am playing a danish club and I am about participate in the qualification round of the Champions League. I want to see the draw, but all that happens is that I get an inbox mail telling me who I drew. How do get to see the draw as it happens?
Not a single person know this? I remember it was possible in the earlier versions of the game, but cant get it to work now.
It adds to my enjoyment of the game if I can do the tournament-draws myself.
I'm not 100% sure @loadyth, but I believe most of the Champions League/Europa League qualifying round draws are done (semi) automatically in real life? From what I can remember when I've followed them IRL in past years, they draw the 1QR, 2QR etc. all at once - so therefore you'd only get an email as it's a "PAOK/Ajax vs. Ludogorets/Zenit type of situation. So only the group stage onwards would have actual draws. Could be wrong though.

«This comment has been edited»
My Careers:
FM15 | FM16 | FM17a | FM17b | FM19a | FM19b | FM19c
FM20Beta: Trip to: United States (w/ Cincinnati) / Full Release: Earth Trip https://i.imgur.com/WvSK16U.png (journeyman)
I'm not 100% sure @loadyth, but I believe most of the Champions League/Europa League qualifying round draws are done (semi) automatically in real life? From what I can remember when I've followed them IRL in past years, they draw the 1QR, 2QR etc. all at once - so therefore you'd only get an email as it's a "PAOK/Ajax vs. Ludogorets/Zenit type of situation. So only the group stage onwards would have actual draws. Could be wrong though.

Thank you very much for your answer. Do you know if it is possible to see/do the draws from the group stage onwards? Can I do something in settings perhaps?
Thank you very much for your answer. Do you know if it is possible to see/do the draws from the group stage onwards? Can I do something in settings perhaps?

No problem! From the group stage onwards, it should come automatically in your manager's inbox. Is that not the case? If so, the only reasoning I can think is that you aren't 'subscribed' to it in the inbox settings - if that's still even a thing, it was a few editions back but I haven't looked for it in recent years.
My Careers:
FM20Beta: Trip to: United States (w/ Cincinnati) / Full Release: Earth Trip https://i.imgur.com/WvSK16U.png (journeyman)
No problem! From the group stage onwards, it should come automatically in your manager's inbox. Is that not the case? If so, the only reasoning I can think is that you aren't 'subscribed' to it in the inbox settings - if that's still even a thing, it was a few editions back but I haven't looked for it in recent years.

Yes I used to be able too, but now it seems to me that it is only possible if my teams participate in the given tournament. It is a shame I cant get it to work though, as, for me at least, it adds to my experience playing the game
Have you tried asking at https://community.sigames.com/? That's the Sports Interactive forum, so they may be able to give you a more conclusive answer.
My Careers:
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×