Feed
Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 18 minutes ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2017/18 Champions League
22 minutes ago
KEZ_7 commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
1 hour ago
WT_Franjo commented on: Franjo: A Journeyman Story
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 272903 changes from 333 contributors.
1 hour ago
Suffolk Seasider commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
1 hour ago
mr.SPANKY commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
1 hour ago
AWMG commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
1 hour ago
balzan commented on: Metallic Logos Megapack torrent file not found on server
1 hour ago
balzan added a topic: Metallic Logos Megapack torrent file not found on server
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 272823 changes from 333 contributors.
2 hours ago
Rob added a video: High Potential English Regens | 10 Season Challenge Episode 19 | Football Manager 2017 Let's Play
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
ronystan commented on: Red Bull Skin (1366x768) Res
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 272820 changes from 333 contributors.
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Júlio César de Assumpção Oliveira commented on: Fake player names
4 hours ago
Júlio César de Assumpção Oliveira added a topic: Fake player names
5 hours ago
darkman18 commented on: Football Manager 2017 Wonderkids
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 272374 changes from 333 contributors.
6 hours ago
Carlos Martins commented on: FM2017 All players with completely random potential abilities
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 272333 changes from 332 contributors.
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
dapizzaboy commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
8 hours ago
batiron commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin white - 2.8 (Updated)
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271793 changes from 332 contributors.
Discussion
Pickford for £30m and Maguire for £17m. What the fuck is going on in our League?
Pickford for £30m and Maguire for £17m. What the fuck is going on in our League?

The continuing trend of money over skill.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

OYSTON OUT
Why do papers keep linking us with Turan? Punching a 70-year old reporter and half-arsing the subsequent apology is about the unlikeliest Wenger signing imaginable.

Oh and he's 30.

In other news... Well there's no other news.
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Reece Oxford off on loan to Borussia Munc

Monk

Munch

A german team.
http://i.imgur.com/ZiZpv0k.png?1

Looks like our deal for Salah is more or less done, think Roma would have accepted 35 million but we must have insisted on 39 million so Andy Carroll is no longer our record signing
Pricey that. But then again I thought we were wasting money on Mane.
Salah has been incredible in Serie A ever since he's arrived there. Salah - Firmino - Mane with Coutinho at number 8 is scary stuff
Turns out its actually 39 million euros, so same price we spent on Mane basically. Looking forward to seeing him, been mega in Serie A as Based Jorge says. Seems like were going back in for Van Dijk as well, nice to see FSG giving Klopp the money he needs.
Salah has been incredible in Serie A ever since he's arrived there. Salah - Firmino - Mane with Coutinho at number 8 is scary stuff

Can they do it on a cold, wet, night in Stoke though?

i.e. won't some teams just bully them?

OYSTON OUT

Turns out its actually 39 million euros, so same price we spent on Mane basically. Looking forward to seeing him, been mega in Serie A as Based Jorge says. Seems like were going back in for Van Dijk as well, nice to see FSG giving Klopp the money he needs.

But do we really need him? In a way he's a very similar player to Mane. We much more desperately need a good CB, a left back and a holding midfielder. And a good striker.
And having another Mane is a bad thing? No other team in the Prem bar City has that type of pace in attack, it's scary
Yeah its only a good thing having another pacey attacking player, especially now we'll have Champions League games to play in as well.

Also it seems clear Klopp isn't that fussed about us having a traditional striker, personally don't see that as a bad thing tbh. We have Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino & now Salah, you'd realistically expect at least 10 goals each from them. Plus we still have Origi who will chip in with a few as well as Ings coming back from injury.

«This comment has been edited»
No it's not a bad thing per say, but there is more pressing areas which we need to focus on, rather than spend so much on a similar player to what we got. Again, I'll trust Klopp as I was sceptical about Mane.
And it's all well and good having each of them score 10 goals, but we clearly lacked an out and out striker (or Sturridge to get into form again) against some teams last year, we're very one dimensional at times.
I thought Liverpool were after Klopp's old club striker Aubameyang?

OYSTON OUT
I thought Liverpool were after Klopp's old club striker Aubameyang?

Rumors still circulating regarding that, think City also want him. Latest is Dormtund saying they want £63million for hiim! I say go for it and sale Sturridge and Ings personally.
I'd like to see Ings given a crack at the whip as such. His injuries may well have ruined him, or at least his chances at Liverpool, though. I'm sure a team coming up, like Brighton, would be tempted to take a risk on him.

Juventus after Alberto Moreno to replace the likely outgoing Sandro too if rumours are to be believed. I'm never sure about Moreno, he seems to have some decent qualities for an attacking full back/wing back but just never manages to get it right and produce consistently.

I'm just waiting for some signings for Huddersfield and Brighton, interested who they can attract and who they take punts on!

OYSTON OUT
Liverpool join the race for Mbappe, why do I get the feeling he could become a massive flop should he move to Premier League?
http://i.imgur.com/ZiZpv0k.png?1

Defoecazette ffs. Going from caviar in Mbappe to sausages
Defoecazette ffs. Going from caviar in Mbappe to sausages

Who would choose caviar over sausages?!

OYSTON OUT
Yeah its only a good thing having another pacey attacking player, especially now we'll have Champions League games to play in as well.

Also it seems clear Klopp isn't that fussed about us having a traditional striker, personally don't see that as a bad thing tbh. We have Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino & now Salah, you'd realistically expect at least 10 goals each from them. Plus we still have Origi who will chip in with a few as well as Ings coming back from injury.

Oh you, the post sounded good until this point.
Oh you, the post sounded good until this point.

Ings is a good player
Ings is a good player

He was a decent player 2 seasons ago.

Now, who knows?

OYSTON OUT

You won't get anywhere near winning the Prem without a striker that can get at around 25 league goals a season.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Bored of the Lacazzette, Morata and Mbappe talk now.

More interested who is gonna stump up for Rooney

The Ox may well be off to Liverpool, would like to see it happen!

OYSTON OUT
The monthly "Rafa about to quit Newcastle" story is on a few back pages tomorrow.

Bored of that now tbh.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Ings is a good player

lul

Can tell you support Liverpool.
lul

Can tell you support Liverpool.

He's far from a world beater but he's a good player, he even had a decent strike rate for Burnley in the Premier League when they went down.

Still only 24 yet he's had almost two years written off because of injury, hopefully he can make a full recovery.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
He's far from a world beater but he's a good player, he even had a decent strike rate for Burnley in the Premier League when they went down.

Still only 24 yet he's had almost two years written off because of injury, hopefully he can make a full recovery.

38 goals in 6 years. In only 1 of them 6 years has he managed more than 5 goals.

One season wonder springs to mind.
Login to post a comment

Login Register