Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

Our Cut-Out Faces Megapack is the biggest collection of Football Manager Player Faces available. All players are available in the default cut-out style. When you download our Cut-Out Faces Megapack, you'll receive over 450,000 player faces to spice up your copy of Football Manager.

• 2024.07 - Released on 15 Apr 2024
Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
Only to be used for matters unrelated to the subject of this forum
Rowan
16 years ago
1 month ago
Well done mons for handling the migration....I'm a baaadddd staff member
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
NiceLad
17 years ago
17 hours ago
Yeah well done mons, I accidently avoided it by not being online for a few days

also my staffing rights have gone
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
Fully intentional

I'll have to give you, Mullen and wraith the rights again. Once I find out how
garyh
16 years ago
4 years ago
Found this funny, just move left and right to get diffrent peeps he trolled Photoshop Troll
Deano1903
17 years ago
11 hours ago
Premium
Hey guys,

Does anybody know where I can download the EPL font?
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
By garyh | Permalink | On 13 October 2012 - 14:46 PM
Found this funny, just move left and right to get diffrent peeps he trolled Photoshop Troll

WTF was that guy thinking growing that Moustache in 2nd one :L
garyh
16 years ago
4 years ago
By Tommo. | Permalink | On 16 October 2012 - 21:19 PM
WTF was that guy thinking growing that Moustache in 2nd one :L

Yeah lol
Baja
14 years ago
2 weeks ago
Guys,does anybody know on what site I can upload files larger than 50MB as a free user,just registration...Localhostr is limited on 20MB if you're not premium user...
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
By BajaHater | Permalink | On 17 October 2012 - 20:51 PM
Guys,does anybody know on what site I can upload files larger than 50MB as a free user,just registration...Localhostr is limited on 20MB if you're not premium user...

I Use Gyazo. Just Download it and all you gotta do is highlight bit you want uploaded and uploads straight to new tab
Baja
14 years ago
2 weeks ago
Tnx mate for information... If anyone else have some suggestion,just tell
Side Splitting Pass
14 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
sendspace has a free user 300mb upload limit per file. Only problem is free user files are only kept online for 30 days.
garyh
16 years ago
4 years ago
The new Messi cutout, where can you find the original it was cut from anyone?
garyh
16 years ago
4 years ago
FM13 beta is the demo out?
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
By garyh | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 12:52 PM
FM13 beta is the demo out?

I'm not sure what the question is here
Deano1903
17 years ago
11 hours ago
Premium
Anybody know why all my kits are not working apart from my English (all leagues)??
garyh
16 years ago
4 years ago
By mons | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 20:56 PM
I'm not sure what the question is here

Im seeing post about downloading or playing FM13 beta, is this the demo there talking about
NiceLad
17 years ago
17 hours ago
No the beta is available for people who've pre ordered the full game, I'd imagine the demo will be out next week
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
does any1 wana join in an arguement i made on http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/317999-ENGLAND-(Official)-Huddersfield-Town-Data-Issues both sides welcome
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
You really should have learned how to link by now.

[url]http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/317999-ENGLAND-(Official)-Huddersfield-Town-Data-Issues[/url]
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
i can click it as it is and it still works? any chance of joining in my arguement mons?
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
I disagree with your argument entirely, to be honest. Just because a player is in a youth international squad does not mean he should have the potential to become a full international.

If you feel so strongly that his attributes should be changed, that's what the editor is there for.
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
but my point was why is he being called into the international set up if he doesnt have the potential to be a full international. and to prove that although a player has the potential he wont always reach it. they player we were argueing over was lecointe of plymouth but it started in huddersfield thread
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
There's a huuuuuuuuuuuge gap between youth international football and representing your country at full level. Take a look at any youth international line-up of any team at any stage in history, and I absolutely guarantee that the best you can hope is that half of them represent the senior national team. And that's being wildly optimistic tbh.
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
But that should be for the games AI to decide but the potential should still be recognised in my opinion. The game already does this. but by not recognising it and if he does reach it in real life what then? If i play as glasgow rangers and want to sign a current scottish under 18 player who might make it as a full international and what i get is an english player with no scottish nationality set and a -5 potential is there not something wrong there considering i just payed 30 quid for the game?
mons
17 years ago
48 minutes ago
Just because a player is called for a youth international squad does not mean he has the potential to play at senior level, plain and simple. As the researcher explained to you, whoever researched him has viewed him plenty more times than you (and me ) and therefore has a better idea of his potential. Also keep in mind that researchers have guidelines on how to proceed in assigning attributes and CA/PA points.

FM has had thousands of players over the years whose potential was misjudged either way. For example, when I was Maltese researcher, I made Chucks Nwoko, and another Maltese player whose name I can't recall, way overpowered, due to a misjudgement in potential ability. In this regard, I'm afraid your argument of a player perhaps reaching a higher level than was expected of him really doesn't hold much water. You might be right, you might not - he might be playing in non-league in two years' time, or in the Premier League. There's not even much difference between -5 and -7 you know, around 30-40 ability points, and that's not that considerable or shocking.

We can keep going on in circles and we won't get anywhere, I'm afraid. I'm speaking from a general point of view and I don't even know the identity of the player in question, let alone his ability.

The nationality error is a data issue, but information for youth players is generally hard to find and I don't think it's that big a deal. Perhaps the guy is one of those players who switches international allegiance and the researcher just wasn't aware of this.

And the 30 quid for the game argument is quite facile. You can justify anything by saying that.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I'm not one for sitting on the fence, as you might tell.
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
Matt lecointe it was for the plymouth one but the scottish player it started over ive never heard off. if you type matt lecointe in google you get next oxlade chamberlain and scouted by man utd liverpool arsenal etc and recently called up to england under 18 where he scored in first appearance yet a minus 7 potential will mean he would never even be looked at in the game by any of those teams.

i still think im right id much rather have a current international rather than a regen
jumberto
16 years ago
1 month ago
By pacouk | Permalink | On 03 November 2012 - 18:23 PM
Matt lecointe it was for the plymouth one but the scottish player it started over ive never heard off. if you type matt lecointe in google you get next oxlade chamberlain and scouted by man utd liverpool arsenal etc and recently called up to england under 18 where he scored in first appearance yet a minus 7 potential will mean he would never even be looked at in the game by any of those teams.

i still think im right id much rather have a current international rather than a regen

Most of United's under 18's are -7 or less. It's not a bad rating at all.
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
yes but not many of those are internationals

You'll need to Login to comment