Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
41 minutes ago
Alexander Johnsen commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
48 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91316 changes from 362 contributors.
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
geordie1981 added a download: Mathare United Football Club Teampack
1 hour ago
Safrisolo commented on: FM20 Better Crowd Colors
2 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91270 changes from 362 contributors.
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
2 hours ago
luanpefe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: luiz henrique tomaz lima
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A 3D'2019/20 New! (22/10/19)
3 hours ago
Ivs commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
3 hours ago
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E3 It's About Time! | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
vinny68 completed a season in their Football Manager career: Vinny Stevens
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91073 changes from 362 contributors.
3 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/02/20) Relink!
4 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 #6
4 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
4 hours ago
Ivs commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
4 hours ago
juve_man commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91067 changes from 362 contributors.
4 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
bartdude commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
5 hours ago
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
Discussion
Just a heads-up.

As some of you will know, I frequently cut the older pending individual requests to try and ensure the request list is kept to manageable levels. Over the past couple of weeks, I was not in a position to do so as regularly as I'd like and this'll possibly also be the case in the foreseeable future after the holiday period due to personal circumstances. This has seen the backlog of requests increase considerably, to my disappointment.

If half a dozen cutters would cut 2-3 requests a day, that'd be around 100 requests dealt with in a week, which would do wonders to the backlog. With remove.bg and the quality of our cutters, I would reckon it probably wouldn't take much more than 5 minutes daily. I know cutters often take packs on which produce probably more cuts than that amount, and I certainly can't complain about the recent output of cuts which has been as large as it's ever been since I've been involved in here a decade or so ago, and this isn't something I expect people to do, but it'd be something I'd very much like to see an uptick in

Furthermore, in order to have a more focused approach, I'm considering an approach whereas I won't be cutting any requests made by a regular cutter. That doesn't mean that cutters can't or shouldn't also be requesters, which would be a ridiculous idea (and hypocritical of me, as I request sources from time to time!), but I think it'd be a better use of my time to help somebody who can't do it themselves The reason I'm saying it is that I don't want anybody to feel excluded or discriminated against...

«This comment has been edited»
Have anyone make a referee pack?
Have anyone make a referee pack?

I've moved your post to here. This site has the functionality to search threads - this is what comes up in the facepacks thread for "referee": https://sortitoutsi.net/search/content-comments/363?q=referee

Keep in mind that there's no way of sorting people in the megapack other than by UID, which means that the only way to collect such a pack is to do it find the UIDs of the people you want and download them manually from the site...
Another general post. As from now on, I'll be adopting a harsher approach to insults and abuse. I'm sick of me and my fellow admins getting unwarranted abuse. If you lack manners or are otherwise frustrated, please don't take it out on us unless you want your account to be banned.

I have infinite patience for users of good will who genuinely look for guidance and I don't have any problem with criticism, but I draw the line at abuse. We all do this for free, using our free time to give back to the community and this certainly doesn't warrant abuse being doled out for whatever reason.
Login to post a comment

Login Register