hjs
16 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
hey,

Does anyone have problems with sending PM's,when i want to send it to somebody with links they are not included.Not the whole message is send.
Also editing the comment doesn't solve it.
We already have a conversation on going but i can't add any comment on it though the conversation is not closed or deleted.
very frustrating
Footygamer
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Can you copy and paste the comment you're trying to post here? There shouldn't be any difference with replying to a PM than replying to a topic.
hjs
16 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
By Rob | Permalink | On 29 December 2012 - 01:14 AM
Can you copy and paste the comment you're trying to post here? There shouldn't be any difference with replying to a PM than replying to a topic.

when this site has changed i didn't have any problems with that,now i'm having issues.
i usually don't have much critics on changes but imo the old susie site was more userfriendly.
i'm aware of the fact you want to solve those probs & it's not easy but i don't like it here anymore like i did in the past.
don't take it as an attack,i like the idea of the new site but saddly it's not working properly.

in PM mode:
when i click on submit,my post will vanish so i don't know if the person i want to PM receives it.Not added on the comment list.
also it seems that if i succeed in the PM not the whole PM is send.
Footygamer
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Are you trying add attachments or lots of images or videos?

It would be really useful if you could give me an example post that is failing or the name of the person that you are trying to PM.
hjs
16 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
i'm trying to PM SSP,my posts including only links to images,i'm posting just the url.

can you check these links for bigger versions

Link1

this is a incomplete message towards him,i've added 2 or 3 more links just like that but they're not showing up,i've tried recently again but still failing.

hope that's there a way to solve this.
Footygamer
17 years ago
8 hours ago
I've had a look at it definitely seems as if your link was formatted wrong, it looked like this:

can't reply you in the other PM   

can you check these links for bigger versions

[url=http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/001/131/920/128799175_crop_450x500.jpg?1318195579]Link1[/url]

[url=http://img0.cfstatic.com/
Could it be that you just typed it wrong and left of the formatting on that second link?
hjs
16 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
tried to answer on the test PM you've send me

got this:

http://localhostr.com/file/4x1aZ90dUAbf/screen-pm.png
Footygamer
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Can you tell me what you tried to reply with? Also reply with the following info:

- What browser version are you using? (looks like IE9 in compatibility mode)
- Are you using your operating system with a language other than English?
hjs
16 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
i think one of the links i'm trying to send is the cause,tried to reply here with the link included but got a the same message as my screenshot in the previous message.
hjs
16 years ago
2 years ago
Premium
the second i want to send gets me to the same errorscreens.
found the cause,i'll try to PM you without the link & thanks for the feedback & the cooperation on this.

You'll need to Login to comment