3D Kits

3D Kits are special kits designed to make the match engine look even better, with the players wearing customised and improved kits on the pitch.
  • 788 Downloadable Packs
3D Kits

MarvBAFC
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Hi everyone, I downloaded the Premier League 3D kits and they don't show in the match engine. Settings for match engine are on high, Is there anything else i should be doing?

Many thanks 👍
speedking79
13 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
I tried everything and i also dont get it working. Help would be great!
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
you sure put right place in folder, can you tell me ...

and click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click unticked 'Use caching to decresae page loading times and click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'.....click 'Reload Skin' ?
TanMak
14 years ago
2 days ago
They work for me but for some reason Newcastle (my team) doesn't ... this is the case for 2d & 3d in game kits, VERY frustrating
MarvBAFC
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Ah that got it working! Cheers
luanpefe
15 years ago
2 days ago
Hello
I am playing with MK Dons in FM2013, but 3D kit 2012-13 in the game 3d engine match it doesn't working correctly, because it don't show the number squad, and don't show properly the shirt colors home and away in match, some idea why ? or some solution ?. Thanks
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
there you go..
TheRuslu
11 years ago
2 years ago
Have a problem with the EPL 3D kits as well. but I've tried to reload the skin a thousand times and nothing happens. Also all other 3D kits work perfectly, so the issue is only with the EPL kits.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
By luanpefe | Permalink | On 07 December 2012 - 19:59 PM
Hello
I am playing with MK Dons in FM2013, but 3D kit 2012-13 in the game 3d engine match it doesn't working correctly, because it don't show the number squad, and don't show properly the shirt colors home and away in match, some idea why ? or some solution ?. Thanks

ill check them on my FM13..ill let you know..

By TheRuslu | Permalink | On 02 January 2013 - 18:54 PM
Have a problem with the EPL 3D kits as well. but I've tried to reload the skin a thousand times and nothing happens. Also all other 3D kits work perfectly, so the issue is only with the EPL kits.

is it all EPL not working?
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
By luanpefe | Permalink | On 07 December 2012 - 19:59 PM
Hello

home and away colour kits fine, but not number, i dunno why.
TheRuslu
11 years ago
2 years ago
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 02 January 2013 - 21:26 PM
is it all EPL not working?

Yes, and I've noticed some Serie A clubs like Napoli have the same problem, although other team's kits are fine.
wazza1971
14 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Can you advise if you do kit requests I am after 3d kits for North Ferriby in the regional leagues, I've tried to make it myself but couldn't get it to work.
Has anyone got a North Ferriby 3d kit that they could upload please or attempt to make one.

Thanks for the effort you take to make these kits.
zulu9812
12 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
This particular EPL 3d kit pack is not working for me either
Qel
13 years ago
9 years ago
I'm really at a loss on how to get these working, downloaded almost all of the 3d kits available here but none seem to work. I've made sure the preference, interface settings are right, caching unticked, reload skin on confirm ticked etc. For the files themselves I've put them in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/graphics/kits. Also tried with a 3D folder within the kits folder.

Nothing seems to work they don't show on team selection/screens or in the matches themselves, so in the hope I'm missing something incredibly obvious and simple which will make these work does anyone have any ideas?
Glyrin
13 years ago
3 years ago
By Qel | Permalink | On 19 January 2013 - 17:12 PM
I'm really at a loss on how to get these working, downloaded almost all of the 3d kits available here but none seem to work. I've made sure the preference, interface settings are right, caching unticked, reload skin on confirm ticked etc. For the files themselves I've put them in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/graphics/kits. Also tried with a 3D folder within the kits folder.

Nothing seems to work they don't show on team selection/screens or in the matches themselves, so in the hope I'm missing something incredibly obvious and simple which will make these work does anyone have any ideas?

do you have the config fole for the kits? or just the kits themselves
Qel
13 years ago
9 years ago
By fabiosantos13 | Permalink | On 20 January 2013 - 09:36 AM
go you have the config fole for the kits? or just the kits themselves

Yes I have the config files. I have the kits in folders for each league within the kits folder. i.e. graphics/kits/league1/ then the config file and the images in that folder.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
fm696
11 years ago
10 years ago
i was unable to work it i am still a noob at this
jstar
11 years ago
11 years ago
hi, bayern munich black third kit does not work for me it just puts a plain black shirt with red shorts
Mattinho77
11 years ago
3 months ago
Just downloaded the Championship 3d kit pack but some of the teams are missing a third kit?

e,g. No black third strip for Leeds. Can i download the 2011/12 kits, add the missing kits into the 2012/13 kits folder and update the config file?
fneitzke
11 years ago
3 months ago
How to install them? Needing some help here...
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
By faneitzke | Permalink | On 17 March 2013 - 06:56 AM
How to install them? Needing some help here...

when you click download link - you see its details there - example - http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/5272/italy-serie-b-201213-3d201213-new-170313
anikoulass
12 years ago
1 year ago
I have a problem with Italy - Serie B 2012/13 3D'2012/13 New! (17/03/13). I cant download it.Can you check it please?
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
By anikoulass | Permalink | On 30 March 2013 - 11:48 AM
I have a problem with Italy - Serie B 2012/13 3D'2012/13 New! (17/03/13). I cant download it.Can you check it please?

nothing wrong....try again later, then let me know
anikoulass
12 years ago
1 year ago
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 30 March 2013 - 12:20 PM
nothing wrong....try again later, then let me know

all good
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Nezzo
10 years ago
10 years ago
Hi, i have a problem with changing the 2d-3d matchkits colors for Salisbury in blue square south. Ive changed the colors in editor for both home and away and it has change the kits but not in 2d-3d match mode.

I have tried to use resource archiver and pack up graphics.fml and then delete the 2d-3d matckits for Salisbury but the problem is that salisbury is no where to be found. So i cant delete it.

Does anybody have any clue how i can change the matchkit colors for Salisbury? Appreciate the help.
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
By Nezzo | Permalink | On 01 April 2013 - 10:29 AM
Hi, i have a problem with changing the 2d-3d matchkits colors for Salisbury in blue square south. Ive changed the colors in editor for both home and away and it has change the kits but not in 2d-3d match mode.

I have tried to use resource archiver and pack up graphics.fml and then delete the 2d-3d matckits for Salisbury but the problem is that salisbury is no where to be found. So i cant delete it.

Does anybody have any clue how i can change the matchkit colors for Salisbury? Appreciate the help.

if you change colour kits, then you must start a game tho,not sure but i think
BrianCloughALegend
17 years ago
4 days ago
Can anybody do me these for me please for mk dons thank you
ProSaPro14
11 years ago
7 years ago
Can someone help me how to make config file for 3d kits?? There is a difference between making config file for eg standard kits and 3d kits..

You'll need to Login to comment