Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 44 minutes ago
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
1 hour ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
HRiddick added a download: Argentina (Copa America 2019) Teampack
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
3 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2019.08
4 hours ago
StuartNG commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
4 hours ago
StuartNG added a topic: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
5 hours ago
Baba Fumika added a download: JAPAN - J1 League 3D 2019 New!(17/06/19)
5 hours ago
Joao Vitor Salazar commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
7 hours ago
Footygamer commented on: Database Updated (and Data Update Reset)
7 hours ago
Weiry commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510734 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 315242 changes from 983 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 73263 changes from 299 contributors.
9 hours ago
Pedromi11 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
9 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
10 hours ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Missing academy players 7 Mixpack
10 hours ago
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
10 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
10 hours ago
11 hours ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
11 hours ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Irish missing 2 Mixpack
11 hours ago
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
11 hours ago
Gunner87 commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
Discussion
Hi dear fellow coaches,

I come to you because for a few weeks and the latest updates installed, I do not understand because many contributions have disappeared or have been submitted by default ...

I often play with Saint Etienne and Amiens in Ligue 1 Conforama and I had made many contributions about the staffs that disappeared,
could you explain to me how to find the game with all the changes?

Thank you all, it's nice to talk with you all dear colleagues ...
nop
selling my steam account

«This comment has been edited»

If you want to support me and keep me motivated to work on Extra File, ask my paypal via PM
@SirTAVARES Do not forget to say the great job you did. Thank you for your time lost in this file.
Official SrWerGaming ©

@SirTAVARES Do not forget to say the great job you did. Thank you for your time lost in this file.

Thank you also!

Did anyone take over this file?
i added Vincent Kompany as a Player/Manager

If you want to support me and keep me motivated to work on Extra File, ask my paypal via PM
i added Vincent Kompany as a Player/Manager

Does this mean your taking requests again
nah, i'll do changes when i have time

ok updated some more stuff

removed some future transfers from SI that didnt happened
added petr cech to football director of chelsea

Hi is there any Chance of adding Karamoko Dembele to Celtic Fc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karamoko_Demb%C3%A9l%C3%A9
please?

its already in the game, check the changelog

@SirTAVARES Mikkel Tveiten is assigned to the wrong team. He is currently assigned to gjøvik lyn (53104744). He should be assigned to lyn 1896 (1344)
@SirTAVARES Mikkel Tveiten is assigned to the wrong team. He is currently assigned to gjøvik lyn (53104744). He should be assigned to lyn 1896 (1344)

fixed on 1st post

Could you change Darren O’Dea to a staff member at Motherwell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48388360
Cech to Chelsea not confirmed (hope it does happen!)
updated version with a few goodies

Any way to activate Chelseas transfer ban in the update? Or is there a way to do it in the editor yourself?

Peace

in next update ill add it

Any way to activate Chelseas transfer ban in the update? Or is there a way to do it in the editor yourself?

Peace

try now

File Updated:
- Changed Xavi to Staff (Al-Sadd Manager)
- Created some Players missing from New Mexico United
- Created Mathis Cherki to Player (Lyon)
- Created Florent Da Silva to Player (Lyon)
- Created Ar'jany Martha to Player (Ajax)

Can you please change Kenwyne Jones into an U18 coach for his national team following his retirement.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kenwyne-jones-stoke-sunderland-trinidad-2642744

Have you added these?
Sir Tavares

Would you mind creating freddy castro young peruvian player supposibly wanted by bayern munich and dortmund

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/freddy-castro/profil/spieler/659534

Please

Have you added these?

if they are in changelog, then yes, if not, then no

@SirTAVARES Hey, its possible to you create this staff .. Is on db but you make the transfer but dont apper on game. Some staff of sub-18 apper on db but in game dont apper.

Filipe Antunes - Fitness Coach - Sub-19

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update/staff/55083170#change_307750
Official SrWerGaming ©

file and changelog updated

It's possible to create this staff: Zvonimir Boban - Director of Football - AC Milan

Is in db but in game dont apper ( https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/staff/57/zvonimir-boban )

Official SrWerGaming ©

Login to post a comment

Login Register