Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 46 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511773 changes from 918 contributors.
47 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311159 changes from 983 contributors.
48 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42572 changes from 211 contributors.
1 hour ago
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
1 hour ago
jreid0784 added a download: Alternate Scottish League System
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511748 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311106 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42499 changes from 211 contributors.
2 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
2 hours ago
VP. added a career: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
2 hours ago
momos04 commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
2 hours ago
Zeandr commented on: The rise of the Roman eagle
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511919 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311377 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42196 changes from 211 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512583 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311980 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 41965 changes from 211 contributors.
4 hours ago
merlu commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S7-E3 Mr Bean's Holiday! | Football Manager 2019
4 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
merlu commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512779 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312047 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 41934 changes from 211 contributors.
4 hours ago
aurelien.aurand commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 46 | THE DREAM START? | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
5 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Discussion
Hi dear fellow coaches,

I come to you because for a few weeks and the latest updates installed, I do not understand because many contributions have disappeared or have been submitted by default ...

I often play with Saint Etienne and Amiens in Ligue 1 Conforama and I had made many contributions about the staffs that disappeared,
could you explain to me how to find the game with all the changes?

Thank you all, it's nice to talk with you all dear colleagues ...
nop
selling my steam account

«This comment has been edited»

If you want to support me and keep me motivated to work on Extra File, ask my paypal via PM
@SirTAVARES Do not forget to say the great job you did. Thank you for your time lost in this file.
Official SrWerGaming ©

@SirTAVARES Do not forget to say the great job you did. Thank you for your time lost in this file.

Thank you also!

Did anyone take over this file?
i added Vincent Kompany as a Player/Manager

If you want to support me and keep me motivated to work on Extra File, ask my paypal via PM
Login to post a comment

Login Register