Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192996 changes from 629 contributors.
9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192959 changes from 629 contributors.
52 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192825 changes from 629 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192814 changes from 629 contributors.
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
krissmed commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
2 hours ago
Boudewijn commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192760 changes from 628 contributors.
3 hours ago
Alex Rodulf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192761 changes from 628 contributors.
4 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diares Lessons Learnt Football Manager 2019
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192616 changes from 627 contributors.
5 hours ago
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
5 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
5 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
6 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
MannT1990 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
7 hours ago
9 hours ago
julianocp commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
10 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192507 changes from 627 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 192512 changes from 627 contributors.
14 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
14 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
14 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 23 Mixpack
15 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Discussion
https://i.imgur.com/eMufEvI.png?1

Welcome back to another 'Susie on Tour' series as we enter FM18 with 12 challenges lying ahead for you to try and conquer over the next 12 months. This year we're going to do things slightly differently and run one challenge every month, It'll be posted on or as close to the 1st of each month and last until the final day of that month. You don't have to take part in all 12 of the challenges, however, with prizes up for grabs for each challenge and an overall winner's prize too, you'd be silly not to!
https://i.imgur.com/LtcfbXc.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/3GKjTh5.png?1https://i.imgur.com/0o7PTob.png

After a couple years away from the tour series we decided to relaunch it earlier this year, with a lot of participation and competition amongst our regulars and new members to the forum, each with their own ideas on how to best taste success. With a growing Leaderboard we stopped off in England, Germany, Australia, Spain and Italy but this year we're going bigger and better with plans already afoot for some brand new destinations, challenges and themed ideas.

Its never too late to get involved, whether you join in on challenge one or challenge eleven, there will always be plenty of opportunities to pick up points along the way and maybe overtake others who aren't so successful and pick up negative points.

Come and have a go, challenge yourself against the very best of the FM Community...

«This comment has been edited»
New save coming for FM20...
Looking forward to this!

Even if it means returning to Australia at some point
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Yay!

I can't wait to fail almost every challenge.
Looking forward to it!
keen to be involved this year
Great! Looking forward to it!
Will definitely be having a go at this this year!!
ill have a go i think
I'm keen to get involved on this after having a break from FM last year. Want to get my teeth stuck in to another challenge, will be my first one since getting about 1/2 way through the British Steel Challenge a few years back
I am interested to joining his will be my first year so can you explain what I need to do to join? When is the first one starting?
Great to see the tour is back in the early days of fm18
I am interested to joining his will be my first year so can you explain what I need to do to join? When is the first one starting?

You need to go onto this thread - https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/35927/susie-on-tour-2018-stop-1-black-car-revival. It's already started.

You then need to download the save game that can be found on the bottom of the OP from the link above and go by the rules (e.g. start with no coaching badges and Sunday League Footballer reputation). You'll have until the end of the month (28th iirc) to complete the challenge but it's only five months long so you should be grand.
Can't wait for the next one already!!
Will there be a new one out on Friday? Any cryptic clues as to where we will be going?
Looking forward to the challenge - not on the leaderboard yet and i have completed challenge 1 (10 Points) i think :-))
How comes a few people have a (*) next to their names on the leaderboard?
How comes a few people have a (*) next to their names on the leaderboard?

Any final score on the leaderboard with a (*) next to it is one that is under review by the challenge moderators that will be removed once we've verified the save is legit
Random question but why does it matter to set the save to fortnightly? We're still allowed to save more frequently right?

I tend to play whenever I can and play only 1 game or 2 at times and was wondering if that was an issue?
Random question but why does it matter to set the save to fortnightly? We're still allowed to save more frequently right?

I tend to play whenever I can and play only 1 game or 2 at times and was wondering if that was an issue?

Just the way we've set the challenge to try and combat 'cheaters' who save and reload every game, if the standard save count is close to yours, it doesn't matter, likewise if your season is similar to others, however there were too many people cheating last year and you could tell. There have been a couple already and when you see their save count its obvious.

So yes, the game must be set to save fortnightly
Can I still join in at this point??
Yes course @be88 however you can only start from the latest challenge.
Yes course @be88 however you can only start from the latest challenge.

Ace, I might delve into the old one's for the challenge anyways.
Hey all, I was embarrassingly bad with only scoring a 100 Points in the Irish Challenge, but still I dare to ask if my score will be put on the leaderboard too ?

Greetings from Switzerland
Bernhard
Waiting for stop 9 got me like...

https://i.imgur.com/ieu37o5.jpg?1
Waiting for stop 9 got me like...

https://i.imgur.com/ieu37o5.jpg?1

Hang in there @Joe Boy, its coming soon, myself and @KEZ_7 have been/are currently away. We've got the next stop planned!
Hang in there @Joe Boy, its coming soon, myself and @KEZ_7 have been/are currently away. We've got the next stop planned!

Ha ha, no drama. I appreciate you all have lives. Just a bit of cheeky banter for the chaps
So... is this done now?
So... is this done now?

I think this is done for this series of FM now, but I'll let @Dan confirm that!
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

So... is this done now?

I think this is done for this series of FM now, but I'll let @Dan confirm that!

My apologies i've been very busy lately and Kez has also been so we've not managed to sort anything, I still plan to run out one more challenge, bare with and I'll try get it sorted maybe tomorrow.
My apologies i've been very busy lately and Kez has also been so we've not managed to sort anything, I still plan to run out one more challenge, bare with and I'll try get it sorted maybe tomorrow.

Make yourself comfortable. If it does not work for now, there will be more fm's to make their big and beautiful challenges. All the best
Official SirWerGaming ©

My Saves:

Login to post a comment

Login Register