Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 34 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520539 changes from 918 contributors.
36 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317640 changes from 983 contributors.
36 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25767 changes from 159 contributors.
40 minutes ago
spankz commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
StakkioMCFC commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520537 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317638 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25748 changes from 158 contributors.
2 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Burnley Live #3: Fernando Torres?! #FM19
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 25 | TRANSFER WINDOW LIVE | #FM19
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25736 changes from 158 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520551 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317645 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25729 changes from 158 contributors.
4 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: FM19 | Stalybridge Diaries | Say hello to our players in a Double Header | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: NEED TO MOVE TO A NEW CLUB ?? | Football Manager 2019 Unemployed Challenge | S02E04
5 hours ago
limerx commented on: Level 10 Complete and Lots of Cups
5 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Premier League + EFL Referee Mixpack Mixpack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520530 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317627 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
it says that the pictures are incurropte and can not been use sorry for my bad English
it says that the pictures are incurropte and can not been use sorry for my bad English

Can you (a) make sure you use winrar to extract the files and (b) make sure the file is downloaded fully, and not stopped halfway through.
Can you (a) make sure you use winrar to extract the files and (b) make sure the file is downloaded fully, and not stopped halfway through.

all of those things is already done but it is only some of the pictures who doesn't work - I have a Mac but all the other packs are working find on my computer
Im having the same issue? Any ideas?
all of those things is already done but it is only some of the pictures who doesn't work - I have a Mac but all the other packs are working find on my computer

Im having the same issue? Any ideas?

How large is the file you downloaded and how many images do you have in your megapack folder?

Can I get screenshots of your megapack folder please? Showing clearly the amount of images therein.
How large is the file you downloaded and how many images do you have in your megapack folder?

Can I get screenshots of your megapack folder please? Showing clearly the amount of images therein.

the same issue
a small amount of pictures are broken
need to reupload megapack
http://i.piccy.info/i9/1bb78e68efc86dd008c0180316420054/1505568464/172346/1167023/Untitled.png
problem solve - the program needed an update
@savchuk2248, I'm afraid there's nothing wrong with the megapack files, but you'll have to redownload the megapack as the file clearly did not download fully.
I've recently had trouble un-archiving the 9.10 and 9.11 updates. I've downloaded fro both download sites but same outcome. In both cases, The Unarchiver for OSX displays the following:

Could not extract the file sortitoutsi/faces/53103918.png from the archive.  sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.10_changes.rar: The archive file is incomplete.
I can choose to skip the file but every file reports the same thing for a number of files. If I choose to skip all similar files, I am able to extract quite a few files successfully. But I'm not sure why I'm seeing errors for so many individual files in inside the .rars.

There is no change in my OS and no change in my Unarchiver version.

I suspect its something with my system but is anyone else having a problem?

«This comment has been edited»
I've recently had trouble un-archiving the 9.10 and 9.11 updates. I've downloaded fro both download sites but same outcome. In both cases, The Unarchiver for OSX displays the following:

Could not extract the file sortitoutsi/faces/53103918.png from the archive.  sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.10_changes.rar: The archive file is incomplete.
I can choose to skip the file but every file reports the same thing for a number of files. If I choose to skip all similar files, I am able to extract quite a few files successfully. But I'm not sure why I'm seeing errors for so many individual files in inside the .rars.

There is no change in my OS and no change in my Unarchiver version.

I suspect its something with my system but is anyone else having a problem?

Are you sure the files are being fully download and not cutting off mid-way? Looks like it may well be the case.

That's a bit strange. What browser are you using?

Hey mons,
So I've been organising my graphics file and 'faces' is now has only 156,778. The 'iconfaces' files has 176,733 but I'm still having the same issue.

Hey mons,
So I've been organising my graphics file and 'faces' is now has only 156,778. The 'iconfaces' files has 176,733 but I'm still having the same issue.

Like I told you before, I suspect the configs are all over the place. Without having a look at the files, I cannot be exactly sure what you did and/or what you need to do, so it's better that I don't risk aggravating the issue.

10.0 is only a month or so away - at this point I'd be inclined to tell you to just wait for it to be released
True but I've moved house and the internet is appalling here. Would take forever to do it all again. Is there anyway I can just download just the config file again? Its strange because when I add cut outs individually they appear in-game.
True but I've moved house and the internet is appalling here. Would take forever to do it all again. Is there anyway I can just download just the config file again? Its strange because when I add cut outs individually they appear in-game.

You can generate a config file yourself using the steps outlined in this thread
Fixed thankyou!!
Are you sure the files are being fully download and not cutting off mid-way? Looks like it may well be the case.

Fairly certain. I've downloaded a few times now to make sure. It definitely appears the downloads are completing successfully.

I can go back and try one of the earlier packs I've had no problem with in the past to compare.
Fairly certain. I've downloaded a few times now to make sure. It definitely appears the downloads are completing successfully.

I can go back and try one of the earlier packs I've had no problem with in the past to compare.

Without seeing the actual file sizes, I'm a bit hindered in offering possible solutions, but that error message is usually displayed when a download does not fully complete. As an aside, instead of the Unarchiver, could you try extracting the file using Winrar for Mac?
hello,

i loaded the file 9.10 - but the rar file is not ok. would you please solve the problem and make the rar file new?

thx a lot
the best multihoster - http://real-debrid.com/static/images/banner/de.gif
hello,

i loaded the file 9.10 - but the rar file is not ok. would you please solve the problem and make the rar file new?

thx a lot

You'll have to be more specific than "not ok". What exactly is wrong? The file is perfectly fine, both when I uploaded it last month and when I downloaded it afterwards to check; there's nothing wrong with it.
Without seeing the actual file sizes, I'm a bit hindered in offering possible solutions, but that error message is usually displayed when a download does not fully complete. As an aside, instead of the Unarchiver, could you try extracting the file using Winrar for Mac?

sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.10_changes - 201.1MB as reported in the OSX Finder
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.11_changes - 145.8MB as reported in the OSX Finder

WinRar worked fine.

Went back and tried unarchiver - worked fine.

Whatever the problem was, it was my problem (not an issue with the file) and it went away.

Thanks for the help.
Is there a problem with downloading last two packs ? Because the download stopped few times and I had to start it (luckly from the moment it stopped)
FM Assistant Researcher

Hi,

trying to download megapack with direct download, but it stops after less than 1 GB with "Server Failed". Tried 4-5 times, happens at same place. every time. My fault, or server fault?
Hi,

trying to download megapack with direct download, but it stops after less than 1 GB with "Server Failed". Tried 4-5 times, happens at same place. every time. My fault, or server fault?

It works today.
Hey guys,
at first sorry for my bad english I'm german lol
I'm new here and i downloaded a facedatapack from another site but i think this one here is the best and i just downloaded the first part but there is no config.xml so these pictures of the first part aren't in my FM17
do i have to download all parts or where is the config.xml ? Thanks in advance
Hey guys,
at first sorry for my bad english I'm german lol
I'm new here and i downloaded a facedatapack from another site but i think this one here is the best and i just downloaded the first part but there is no config.xml so these pictures of the first part aren't in my FM17
do i have to download all parts or where is the config.xml ? Thanks in advance

I suggest you wait until later this week and download the torrent fro the forthcoming 10.0 megapack
Can anyone who has finished downloading the torrent seed? There are several people(including me) stuck at 99.7%.

Can anyone who has finished downloading the torrent seed? There are several people(including me) stuck at 99.7%.
Came here for the same reason!
Well, 0.3% in a couple of week should be achievable
A good player until FM13... now a bad player who still has fun
Wasn't sure where to post this question, but does anyone know for sure when the beta version is released?
I've been seeding the whole day. Uploading about 150GB, so there shouldn't be any trouble getting the full file.
Several people have this problem. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame you, I know you're doing everything you can.
I'm just letting you know so you can figure out what's wrong. https://i.imgur.com/otRbw5p.png
Login to post a comment

Login Register