Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 359015 changes from 983 contributors.
8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 145457 changes from 460 contributors.
48 minutes ago
liverpool8 commented on: Operation Nine Elms
57 minutes ago
AlexYNWA92 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546793 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358884 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 145302 changes from 460 contributors.
1 hour ago
rbirdy17 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 17/7/2019 V10
1 hour ago
Mermans commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
1 hour ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 49 [24 images]
1 hour ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546728 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358824 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 145223 changes from 460 contributors.
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
2 hours ago
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
maalivahti commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
maalivahti added a download: Maalis mix V1
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546650 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358716 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 145072 changes from 460 contributors.
3 hours ago
Spursboy commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
3 hours ago
aguia commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 546603 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 358683 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 145033 changes from 460 contributors.
4 hours ago
VP. completed a season in their Football Manager career: Welcome To Hellgrade
Discussion
As said earlier, you need to have over 200,000 images in your megapack folder. You clearly don't have the full megapack, and I have no way of knowing which update packs you have missed out. The best way to be sure you are up-to-date is to download the 10.0 torrent file, followed by the 10.01-10.05 update packs.

Is rare. I've been downloading them from the beginning. I will do it again.
I have to download the torrent 10.0 and then the verions until 10.5 ???

Thank you.

«This comment has been edited»
Is rare. I've been downloading them from the beginning. I will do it again.
I have to download the torrent 10.0 and then the verions until 10.5 ???

Thank you.

I'm afraid that, since you've got 10,000 less images, then you must have either not applied the files you downloaded correctly or missed out on a few without realizing.

As explained, the best way to be sure you're up-to-date is to download the 10.0 torrent file, followed by the 10.01-10.05 update packs
I'm afraid that, since you've got 10,000 less images, then you must have either not applied the files you downloaded correctly or missed out on a few without realizing.

As explained, the best way to be sure you're up-to-date is to download the 10.0 torrent file, followed by the 10.01-10.05 update packs

Perfect, this afternoon I put myself to it. As soon as I see if it has been solved, I'll tell you. Thanks, and apologize for my English
Perfect, this afternoon I put myself to it. As soon as I see if it has been solved, I'll tell you. Thanks, and apologize for my English

Not to worry, your English is perfectly fine. Hope you manage to get there
Any idea why some of the player faces won't display in my game?
Any idea why some of the player faces won't display in my game?

Which ones? Have you added them to your megapack folder yourself or are they part of an update pack? Is the black default face displayed or is there a blank space?
Which ones? Have you added them to your megapack folder yourself or are they part of an update pack? Is the black default face displayed or is there a blank space?

it's a case of saving some of them individually from "search cut out faces" rather than as part of packs.
it's a case of saving some of them individually from "search cut out faces" rather than as part of packs.

The game doesn't recognise the files just because you paste them in the correct folder. You also need to edit the config file accordingly, as it's the config file which maps the cuts to the right person in-game. A guide on how to change the config file can be found in this thread
Can someone post a link with the config.xml file here pleaseee (Cut Out Player Faces Megapack one)?
Can't download any update .

«This comment has been edited»
Can someone post a link with the config.xml file here pleaseee (Cut Out Player Faces Megapack one)?
Can't download any update .

The post above yours' contains a link to show you how to create a config file yourself for all the cutouts in your folder
Ty mate .Have a nice day !
hi there everyone! I’m having problems getting the facepacks to work on mac. anyone able to help me? i have downloaded, extracted the file (un-RAR) placed in graphics folder, opened fm, ticked required boxes, cleared cache and reloaded skin etc. still not working. is there anything i haven’t done, thanks.
hi there everyone! I’m having problems getting the facepacks to work on mac. anyone able to help me? i have downloaded, extracted the file (un-RAR) placed in graphics folder, opened fm, ticked required boxes, cleared cache and reloaded skin etc. still not working. is there anything i haven’t done, thanks.
How many files do you have in your faces folder?
Hi,

When I'm trying to download the full face pack, I keep getting network errors saying that the network connection has been lost? I've attempted at least 5 times to download the pack the failure can come anywhere between 1Gb d/l and 6Gb d/l. All other packs I've downloaded have worked perfectly. Any ideas?

Thanks
Hi,

When I'm trying to download the full face pack, I keep getting network errors saying that the network connection has been lost? I've attempted at least 5 times to download the pack the failure can come anywhere between 1Gb d/l and 6Gb d/l. All other packs I've downloaded have worked perfectly. Any ideas?

Thanks

If you download it using Chrome, then you should be able to resume the interrupted download at the spot it was terminated...
If you download it using Chrome, then you should be able to resume the interrupted download at the spot it was terminated...

Cheers for the suggestion. Tried it multiple times today using both Safari and Chrome and still failing though. Nightmare! Any other suggestions?
Cheers for the suggestion. Tried it multiple times today using both Safari and Chrome and still failing though. Nightmare! Any other suggestions?

Are you not able to resume the download when downloading it with Chrome?
Are you not able to resume the download when downloading it with Chrome?

Unfortunately not. Just says network connection disconnected (which it isn't at my end) and no option to resume. Then with Safari, when I try to resume the download I get the notification that I don't have permission to do so.
Unfortunately not. Just says network connection disconnected (which it isn't at my end) and no option to resume. Then with Safari, when I try to resume the download I get the notification that I don't have permission to do so.

There is an option to resume download in Chrome, but I can't get to see it yet as the download's working fine at my end

iirc in the bottom bar where the download is displayed, there is an arrow to the right of the download which would give you the option to resume. Can you send me a screenshot of what happens in your case please?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I downloaded a facepack for last years game, can I just drag & drop in from the FM17 to the FM18 folder?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I downloaded a facepack for last years game, can I just drag & drop in from the FM17 to the FM18 folder?

Yes, sure. If you want to be up-to-date, just download all the update packs released since then, but your existing images should work just fine anyway.
There is an option to resume download in Chrome, but I can't get to see it yet as the download's working fine at my end

iirc in the bottom bar where the download is displayed, there is an arrow to the right of the download which would give you the option to resume. Can you send me a screenshot of what happens in your case please?

I've tried all buttons that I can to resume the download but there's nothing there for that.

https://i.imgur.com/RJ9tPw5.png
I've tried all buttons that I can to resume the download but there's nothing there for that.

https://i.imgur.com/RJ9tPw5.png

This is where I usually resume downloads.

http://techdows.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chrome-download-bar.png
This is where I usually resume downloads.

http://techdows.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chrome-download-bar.png

Yeah, I can see the resume option, but it's greyed out for me

https://i.imgur.com/7ngI9ze.png
Yeah, I can see the resume option, but it's greyed out for me

https://i.imgur.com/7ngI9ze.png

Can you try it on a new download instead of the old one?
I've recently become a premium member in order to download the megapacks in one file yet when I download the cut out player pack it only downloades 85% and the file type says that its a partial download any help would be appreciated
I've recently become a premium member in order to download the megapacks in one file yet when I download the cut out player pack it only downloades 85% and the file type says that its a partial download any help would be appreciated

Hi there. Can you follow the conversation trail from here onwards? It's pretty much the same issue; you should be able to resume the interrupted download with Chrome
Can you try it on a new download instead of the old one?

Tried it again on a new download and still with the same issue...

https://i.imgur.com/ZwGnjVl.png
@Rob, any idea on how to get round this issue pls?
Tried it again on a new download and still with the same issue...

https://i.imgur.com/ZwGnjVl.png
this is my exact problem aswell it keeps on saying download forbidden
Login to post a comment

Login Register