Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27842 changes from 170 contributors.
2 minutes ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
12 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521069 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318389 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27833 changes from 170 contributors.
1 hour ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Burnley Live #7: Needing a Miracle #FM19
1 hour ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 29 | DECEMEBER LIVE | #FM19
2 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318360 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27735 changes from 170 contributors.
3 hours ago
Colin McCracken commented on: I'm clearly doing something wrong...
3 hours ago
Colin McCracken added a topic: I'm clearly doing something wrong...
3 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: FM19 10min Training Guide | Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: An Aussie's Journey, man.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521051 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318356 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27727 changes from 170 contributors.
4 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
ryandormer commented on: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
4 hours ago
ryandormer added a topic: Norwich replaced with Bristol in latest pack
5 hours ago
Rivanov commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
7 hours ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 26 [25 images]
7 hours ago
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
7 hours ago
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
Discussion
Personally I'd recommend 7zip, you could try using that for the next pack?

I will try anything to speed it up. Problem I have is I am not that tech savy and I guess I am afraid to mess things up. I actually found the WinRAR tool, but the download says it is just a trial.
Will a better tool speed up the extraction? I thought this would primarily be down to laptop and broadband speed.
Yes we meet again
Its a brand new i7 lap top so it cant be that. I used to have WinRAR but I was unable to find it again. Been extracting the metallic logos file for 6 hours now and I think I am only about 25% there. I guess its no big deal but didn't expect it to take this long. I have the bigger megapack to do after this too

Are you extracting it from and to your laptop's hard drive? It'll be much slower if you are extracting it to a pendrive or external harddisk...
Are you extracting it from and to your laptop's hard drive? It'll be much slower if you are extracting it to a pendrive or external harddisk...

Yes I am. Downloaded the file via this site, then extracting it to my desktop. I did the stadium pack too and this downloaded as a Zip file. That took about 20 mins to extract.
The other two are the megapack and the metallic logos pack. They have downloaded as an archive file? and have the RARopener icon next to it. Problem is I am hopeless at all of this
Yes I am. Downloaded the file via this site, then extracting it to my desktop. I did the stadium pack too and this downloaded as a Zip file. That took about 20 mins to extract.
The other two are the megapack and the metallic logos pack. They have downloaded as an archive file? and have the RARopener icon next to it. Problem is I am hopeless at all of this

It's really just a case of opening them, you can't go wrong there. Best thing to do is probably to try and extract any packs you have, separately. You mentioned you were also extracting the metallic logopack. Probably best to try and do them one at a time

Just leave them overnight if they're taking that long, hopefully it'll be done by then...
It's really just a case of opening them, you can't go wrong there. Best thing to do is probably to try and extract any packs you have, separately. You mentioned you were also extracting the metallic logopack. Probably best to try and do them one at a time

Just leave them overnight if they're taking that long, hopefully it'll be done by then...

Yes I am doing them one at a time. I downloaded them all at same time, but extracting them one at a time
Yes I am doing them one at a time. I downloaded them all at same time, but extracting them one at a time

Ah, I see. With accessing your system, I have no way of telling what (if anything!) is wrong. You seem to be following all the steps, but it certainly shouldn't take that long, especially on a brand new system
Ah, I see. With accessing your system, I have no way of telling what (if anything!) is wrong. You seem to be following all the steps, but it certainly shouldn't take that long, especially on a brand new system

I guess there is no hurry. One quick question do all of the packs just go into the Graphics folder once extracted. ?
I guess there is no hurry. One quick question do all of the packs just go into the Graphics folder once extracted. ?

Just make sure your preferences are the same as in the opening post once in place
Ok this is now getting rather frustrating got up this morning expecting it to be done or almost done and it has hardly progressed. the lap top must have shut itself down as I had to restart if this morning.
It is working as I have had a look at the file it is extracting to, bur this is a new Intel i7 8th gen lap top surely it cant take this long?
Not sure how to progress other than try and download the other pack with a different unzipper tool maybe?
Ok this is now getting rather frustrating got up this morning expecting it to be done or almost done and it has hardly progressed. the lap top must have shut itself down as I had to restart if this morning.
It is working as I have had a look at the file it is extracting to, bur this is a new Intel i7 8th gen lap top surely it cant take this long?
Not sure how to progress other than try and download the other pack with a different unzipper tool maybe?

Let's talk via PM

Thanks I may do that but I have downloaded WinRAR and it is doing the larger megapack and its estimated to take 6 minutes
I will let you know how I progress.
Thanks I may do that but I have downloaded WinRAR and it is doing the larger megapack and its estimated to take 6 minutes
I will let you know how I progress.

Just sent you a PM without having read this. Sentiment still holds anyway

I did tell you to use Winrar a while back, and I thought that's what you were using by now. Hopefully it'll be over quickly then

According to this video,and this article,guy posted by Andr3 is Gabriel,and Joao Pedro Ribeiro is second one from left to right.Maybe someone could take him cut.
https://www.esporteclubebahia.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/39712058741_6f332f6447_k.jpg
@mons

«This comment has been edited»
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
Hope somebody can do that @Baja
Hope somebody can do that @Baja

Found even better-bigger one from their photoshooter.
https://i.imgur.com/4V8F2wz.png
Found even better-bigger one from their photoshooter.
https://i.imgur.com/4V8F2wz.png

And that's 19352190, right?
And that's 19352190, right?

Yes mate
So, I've just downloaded the Cut-Out Faces MegaPack, and I can't get the images to load into the game. I saw that there wasn't a config file, so I made my own, but things still aren't working. However, all of my other additions - kits, logos, etc. - are loading just fine. This is the first time that I've encountered this problem and have never lacked a config file in the download before; any tips? Think that I just need to download the pack again and go from there.
So, I've just downloaded the Cut-Out Faces MegaPack, and I can't get the images to load into the game. I saw that there wasn't a config file, so I made my own, but things still aren't working. However, all of my other additions - kits, logos, etc. - are loading just fine. This is the first time that I've encountered this problem and have never lacked a config file in the download before; any tips? Think that I just need to download the pack again and go from there.

I'm finding it hard to understand how the file(s) you've downloaded don't include a config file, as every single file available contains it.

How many faces do you have in your megapack folder? If you have downloaded the latest version, you should have over 205,000. If not, I suggest that you download the pack again. If the amount is thereabouts, follow the instructions in this thread to create a new config file. Once you do so and load the game, make sure your preferences are set in this manner:

https://i.imgur.com/NUyc72J.png

Hope this helps...
I used cut-out facepack with my PC, all worked very well without any problems. Now that I transferred pictures to my USB and then to my laptop, the game won't recognize pictures. Tried everything I could without any success. But the version from Workshop (ios '18) works very well? I really don't want to download that huge file again because the Internet is not quite good and it would take forever to download.

Is there anything else I could do to make it work?
I used cut-out facepack with my PC, all worked very well without any problems. Now that I transferred pictures to my USB and then to my laptop, the game won't recognize pictures. Tried everything I could without any success. But the version from Workshop (ios '18) works very well? I really don't want to download that huge file again because the Internet is not quite good and it would take forever to download.

Is there anything else I could do to make it work?

Can I have a screenshot of the location in your laptop where you placed the graphics please? Maybe it's an installation path issue, which should be reasonably easy to solve

And can you please explain what you mean by "version from Workshop (ios '18)"? I'm not clear what you mean here.
Can I have a screenshot of the location in your laptop where you placed the graphics please? Maybe it's an installation path issue, which should be reasonably easy to solve

And can you please explain what you mean by "version from Workshop (ios '18)"? I'm not clear what you mean here.

The location is C:\Users\[my personal name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\facepack

By the Workshop version I mean this modpack is working without a problem but I just personally don't like it.
The location is C:\Users\[my personal name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\facepack

By the Workshop version I mean this modpack is working without a problem but I just personally don't like it.

The path looks fine. However, there may be issues with trying to run two facepacks concurrently. Try deleting that pack from your graphic folder, then changing the preferences to look like they do in the opening post.

If that still doesn't work, take a screenshot in-game of Harry Kane and post it here. Also, how many faces do you have in your megapack folder?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I pre-ordered FM19 on 07/08 but haven't yet had a steam code sent. Only thought of this as I reckon early access would be available soon. Anyone have any idea's on this?
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I pre-ordered FM19 on 07/08 but haven't yet had a steam code sent. Only thought of this as I reckon early access would be available soon. Anyone have any idea's on this?

Best to ask here: https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/category/54/site-feedback-and-support
Hi,

I downloaded the megapack by subscribing to you. When i unzip using winrar, it scans through maybe 50% of files then this error message pops up...please help.

C:\Users\Terry\Downloads\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.rar: The file "04 of Cut Out Player Faces Megapack" href="https_\\sortitoutsi.net\file\download\2877">
<span class="icon icon-download"><\span>
Download
<\a>
<\td>
<\tr>
<tr>

C:\Users\Terry\Downloads\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.rar: Unexpected end of archive

«This comment has been edited»
Hi,

I downloaded the megapack by subscribing to you. When i unzip using winrar, it scans through maybe 50% of files then this error message pops up...please help.

C:\Users\Terry\Downloads\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.rar: The file "04 of Cut Out Player Faces Megapack" href="https_\\sortitoutsi.net\file\download\2877">
<span class="icon icon-download"><\span>
Download
<\a>
<\td>
<\tr>
<tr>

C:\Users\Terry\Downloads\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Looks to me like the file did not download fully, perhaps the download got interrupted at some point. Make sure the total file size of the file you download is the same as that shown on the page you downloaded the file from

Once it is fully downloaded, I would suggest using Winrar to extract it.
Downloaded the 11.0 megapack, installed as normal and suddenly none of it works? Had a previous pack installed which I deleted in order to install this one which was working fine.
Downloaded the 11.0 megapack, installed as normal and suddenly none of it works? Had a previous pack installed which I deleted in order to install this one which was working fine.

Have you changed the preferences as per the screenshot in the OP?
Is there a link only fo icons?
Login to post a comment

Login Register