Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Roger Webber commented on: in game match title bar
4 minutes ago
Roger Webber added a topic: in game match title bar
7 minutes ago
hockeybrother17 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
49 minutes ago
chris gregory commented on: Custom Start Date Error
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
2 hours ago
zbladzg commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
2 hours ago
MMXX commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
MMXX added a download: FK Trayal Krusevac Teampack
3 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516009 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312219 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15123 changes from 110 contributors.
3 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Vendsyssel Forenede Fodboldklubber Teampack
4 hours ago
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 V8.1 19/3/2019
4 hours ago
Fitzy7 commented on: SS 18/19 WIP Thread new!
4 hours ago
martinmalkov commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
4 hours ago
INJ commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516010 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312220 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15117 changes from 110 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516002 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312212 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15104 changes from 108 contributors.
7 hours ago
Doddo04 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516003 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312213 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15059 changes from 107 contributors.
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
Everytime I try and unzip the megapack it crashes as the file is so big. Are there any packs that are broken down into sections like there used to be?

The torrent is broken down, but tbh the issue you're having is probably more to do with the software you're using to unzip it...are you Mac or PC? There are some better (free) unzipping apps that could help.
Everytime I try and unzip the megapack it crashes as the file is so big. Are there any packs that are broken down into sections like there used to be?

In addition to what Rowan rightly said, I would specifically recommend Winrar as that's the program used to compress the pack in the first place...
Hello! This is my first time posting here so apologies if I am doing something incorrectly.

I am spending quite a bit of time downloading each of the individual folders for this cutout facepack, but when I went to extract the first one that downloaded I was very disappointed to get the attached error stating, "A failure has occurred. The structure of the archive is damaged."

What does this mean, and how can I fix it? If I cannot fix it, how can I get a corrected download quickly to replace this one without having to start this whole process over?

Thanks!
Attachments
[Edit, I see now my post has been moved here so I am deleting this duplicate]
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
Hello! This is my first time posting here so apologies if I am doing something incorrectly.

I am spending quite a bit of time downloading each of the individual folders for this cutout facepack, but when I went to extract the first one that downloaded I was very disappointed to get the attached error stating, "A failure has occurred. The structure of the archive is damaged."

What does this mean, and how can I fix it? If I cannot fix it, how can I get a corrected download quickly to replace this one without having to start this whole process over?

Thanks!

I suggest downloading the file via torrent so that you avoid having to download large files separately, first of all.

Secondly, I have no idea what program it is you are using to extract the files. I suggest Winrar
I suggest downloading the file via torrent so that you avoid having to download large files separately, first of all.

Secondly, I have no idea what program it is you are using to extract the files. I suggest Winrar

Thank you for your reply!

I am using the Mac default called StuffIt Expander. This morning I actually got it to start working, but once it loaded all the way it gave me the same error message again. Are you sure this is an issue with the program and not the file?

Unfortunately I can't torrent as I am using my work laptop and don't have a VPN, so I'm trying to be careful with everything.

I am using the Mac default called StuffIt Expander. This morning I actually got it to start working, but once it loaded all the way it gave me the same error message again. Are you sure this is an issue with the program and not the file?

Unfortunately I can't torrent as I am using my work laptop and don't have a VPN, so I'm trying to be careful with everything.

I can't be sure because I'm on a PC. Could well be an issue with the file not being fully downloaded as well...

I have a mac and it unzipped with no problem using The Unarchiver. (I have had problems with Stuffit before, so that may be your issue)
https://imgur.com/a/MUUMJgV
I have a mac and it unzipped with no problem using The Unarchiver. (I have had problems with Stuffit before, so that may be your issue)

Okay, I tired iZip and that wasn't working either so I downloaded The Unarchiver and used it instead. It seems to be working, but at the end I get the attached error message. When I hit "continue" it creates a folder of faces anyway, but all 1, 2, and 3 downloads create the same folder with the same 57,513 faces each time!! Am I just downloading the same folder in each download? Aren't they supposed to be different portions of a larger whole? I am completely baffled by this process and have no idea why it's seemingly made to be as difficult as possible to work out.

There clearly seems to be some problem with your files or download system unless I am somehow really making some mistake.

https://imgur.com/a/MUUMJgV

Okay, I tired iZip and that wasn't working either so I downloaded The Unarchiver and used it instead. It seems to be working, but at the end I get the attached error message. When I hit "continue" it creates a folder of faces anyway, but all 1, 2, and 3 downloads create the same folder with the same 57,513 faces each time!! Am I just downloading the same folder in each download? Aren't they supposed to be different portions of a larger whole? I am completely baffled by this process and have no idea why it's seemingly made to be as difficult as possible to work out.

There clearly seems to be some problem with your files or download system unless I am somehow really making some mistake.

Sorry, thought you were downloading the Premium "all in one" off our servers, there could be a problem with the x3 part elements, however we have had thousands of downloads of this file from users like yourself with no problem. We are talking about a 10.5gb folder, so it's not an easy thing!

I'm sorry to ask this as I'm sure it's not the case but you must wait until all the parts have fully downloaded and not been interrupted? (this sometimes causes issues when trying to re-join on the unzip)

@Rob any other suggestions?
Sorry, thought you were downloading the Premium "all in one" off our servers, there could be a problem with the x3 part elements, however we have had thousands of downloads of this file from users like yourself with no problem. We are talking about a 10.5gb folder, so it's not an easy thing!

I'm sorry to ask this as I'm sure it's not the case but you must wait until all the parts have fully downloaded and not been interrupted? (this sometimes causes issues when trying to re-join on the unzip)

@Rob any other suggestions?

I suppose I can keep trudging along downloading each folder and then try to extract all at once but I don't want to sink this many hours into it if they are not going to work, also I worry I will crash the program by trying to unarchive so much at once...
You do need to download all files and then extract the first one and it will open then all. It's just one file split.
You do need to download all files and then extract the first one and it will open then all. It's just one file split.

Ah, this was not explained in the instructions. Thank you. I will download all of them and then just extract "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part01"
So basically if I had these faces all updated on my FM2018 do I just need to download the latest update and put them all together into FM2019's graphics file?
hello, need some help. did anyone know how to keep the original FACEPACK from the game while using this mega pack?
anyone having game crash due to facepacks?
So basically if I had these faces all updated on my FM2018 do I just need to download the latest update and put them all together into FM2019's graphics file?

If you were up-to-date with 10.12, you should have 208,823 images in your megapack folder (and probably a little bit more). If that is the case, then all you need to do is download the 11.0 and 11.01 update packs

hello, need some help. did anyone know how to keep the original FACEPACK from the game while using this mega pack?

Read this post to see what you have to do to get SI's faces instead of our megapack. Here's another post explaining why we do not do so automatically ourselves

anyone having game crash due to facepacks?

The only way the game can be crashing due to facepacks and/or any custom graphics is if you did not install them in the right place. Can we have a screenshot of where you installed them on your computer and more details on the crash please?
Hi, i am a big fan of this face pack and i use it for the pc version already. I'm from germany so this is the first time i was able to buy FMM from play store.

My question is - can i use it for the android version, too?

Any help is appreciated
Hi, i am a big fan of this face pack and i use it for the pc version already. I'm from germany so this is the first time i was able to buy FMM from play store.

My question is - can i use it for the android version, too?

Any help is appreciated

I'm afraid I don't play FMM on Android, so can't really help.

Saw this video online, but not sure whether it would be at all helpful. Do let me know if it works so I can advise others accordingly
I've downloaded the latest version, put it in graphics etc. Loaded the game, cleared cache, reloaded skin and the latest faces aren't showing

Any ideas anyone?
I've downloaded the latest version, put it in graphics etc. Loaded the game, cleared cache, reloaded skin and the latest faces aren't showing

Any ideas anyone?

Can I have a screenshot of your facepack folder showing clearly any of the images added in 11.01, and also the game page of the same player?
I've done everything i usually do but latest update just isn't loading when clearing cache etc.

Any ideas
Can I have a screenshot of your facepack folder showing clearly any of the images added in 11.01, and also the game page of the same player?

I've added as word doc as couldn't print screen images for some reason
Attachments
I've added as word doc as couldn't print screen images for some reason

Is it just that one player?

Cos it seems like he's somehow not being displayed in our database either, despite his icon being visible He is included in the config and his image is in the MP folder as well.

I'll have to investigate further
Is it just that one player?

Cos it seems like he's somehow not being displayed in our database either, despite his icon being visible He is included in the config and his image is in the MP folder as well.

I'll have to investigate further

To be honest i didn't try anyone else.... Just searched and looks like others are working but not that one
To be honest i didn't try anyone else.... Just searched and looks like others are working but not that one

I genuinely can't see anything wrong. The player is included in the config file and in update pack 11.01, and he's displaying in my game. That said, I continually update my config file to take into account new cuts added to my folder from here, so it could be that it's now correct. I'll add it to 11.02 to be safe, but in the meantime try generating a new config file using fmXML, maybe that'll work for you. Do you know how to do this?
I genuinely can't see anything wrong. The player is included in the config file and in update pack 11.01, and he's displaying in my game. That said, I continually update my config file to take into account new cuts added to my folder from here, so it could be that it's now correct. I'll add it to 11.02 to be safe, but in the meantime try generating a new config file using fmXML, maybe that'll work for you. Do you know how to do this?

strange one then! First time ive had an issue with any download.

No i dont know how to do that sorry
strange one then! First time ive had an issue with any download.

No i dont know how to do that sorry

It's quite easily displayed in this video, if you want to give it a go...
It's quite easily displayed in this video, if you want to give it a go...

Just tried it and still not working. Also ive noticed that in the database search there should be images for mason greenwood and harvey neville and they arent loading in my game either
Hello I’ve downloaded the new content (facepacks and logos) but the facepacks won’t load up I’ve done it following the instructions but I will not work no matter what I try. The logos and kits have loaded correctly. Please help
Login to post a comment

Login Register