Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
Polina commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
50 minutes ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
54 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
55 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
DoubleR92 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
1 hour ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D WIP 18/19 Thread New!
1 hour ago
Ivs commented on: England - English League Level 7/8 3D'2018/19 Relink! (09/03/19
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 18/19 WIP Thread new!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Ukraine - Druga Liga SS'2018/19 Relink! (19/01/19)
2 hours ago
Ludvig Vestberg commented on: Delete profile
2 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516397 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312684 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15953 changes from 116 contributors.
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
mons added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 52 [25 images]
3 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 74 [12 images] [11.01]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516397 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312684 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15953 changes from 115 contributors.
3 hours ago
josjuh1987 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
4 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
Qvordrup added a download: Vejle Boldklub Teampack
4 hours ago
BrianCloughALegend commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
5 hours ago
Shedender commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
5 hours ago
VP. commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
5 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
Hi there, I've had the 11.0 facepack on for the last while, also have the 11.1 update, however I recently downloaded the 11.2 update and the changes wouldn't show up. I moved some things around (did not change the location of the originial 11.0 pack) and now I only have the 11.2 update it seems Any tips?
Hi there, I've had the 11.0 facepack on for the last while, also have the 11.1 update, however I recently downloaded the 11.2 update and the changes wouldn't show up. I moved some things around (did not change the location of the originial 11.0 pack) and now I only have the 11.2 update it seems Any tips?
On mac btw

Erm...the updates go inside your main facepack, they are NOT stand-alone packs.....but additions. Can we see a screenshot of your pack in location?
Just tried it and still not working. Also ive noticed that in the database search there should be images for mason greenwood and harvey neville and they arent loading in my game either

Let's start with Greenwood... type "28121564.png" into a computer search and see if you have actually downloaded the update properly...if it is indeed showing up and in the correct location...namely your Megapack folder, then perhaps you can also post a screenshot so we can see it's in the right place?
Hello I’ve downloaded the new content (facepacks and logos) but the facepacks won’t load up I’ve done it following the instructions but I will not work no matter what I try. The logos and kits have loaded correctly. Please help

Can you take a screenshot of where you have placed the folder? Also, have you checked all the troubleshooting tips on THIS thread? (Also, better to post there than starting a new topic)
Just tried it and still not working. Also ive noticed that in the database search there should be images for mason greenwood and harvey neville and they arent loading in my game either

Mason Greenwood isn't displaying, but Harvey Neville is

Both are included in 11.01 as far as I can see, and both are included in the config file.

I'm a bit perturbed now. I'll have to delve deeper to see what could be causing this.

@Rowan it looks like some images were included in the latest update pack and its config file, but still aren't displaying in-game

«This comment has been edited»
Mason Greenwood isn't displaying, but Harvey Neville is

Both are included in 11.01 as far as I can see, and both are included in the config file.

I'm a bit perturbed now. I'll have to delve deeper to see what could be causing this.

@Rowan it looks like some images were included in the latest update pack and its config file, but still aren't displaying in-game

Just to add confusion, Mason Greenwood & Harvey Neville are both displaying for me no problem, and I downloaded the update from here with no probs....

Hi all, joined as premium and downloaded the mega pack but there doesn't appear to be a config file included? Does that sound right? Have tried creating one myself but seems to be a really long task and can't seem to sort it. Is there anywhere I can get the config file from?
Hi all, joined as premium and downloaded the mega pack but there doesn't appear to be a config file included? Does that sound right? Have tried creating one myself but seems to be a really long task and can't seem to sort it. Is there anywhere I can get the config file from?

Looks to me like you didn't download the full megapack, which should include the config file within it. How many images do you have in total in your megapack folder?
thanks for the reply, you might be right - the file seems a bit small. will try extracting again and report back!
Let's start with Greenwood... type "28121564.png" into a computer search and see if you have actually downloaded the update properly...if it is indeed showing up and in the correct location...namely your Megapack folder, then perhaps you can also post a screenshot so we can see it's in the right place?

Attached as word doc again

Thanks
Attachments
Attached as word doc again

Thanks

I haven't changed anything but suddenly working!! Thanks for your help
I haven't changed anything but suddenly working!! Thanks for your help

Good to hear that

That said, the file total looks to be that of when 10.12 was released. Make sure to download the 11.0 and 11.01 update packs to be fully up-to-date
Can you take a screenshot of where you have placed the folder? Also, have you checked all the troubleshooting tips on THIS thread? (Also, better to post there than starting a new topic)

Hello rowan ive now deleted the files the license fix works and so do the kit pack but ive downloaded them a few times and they will not work . I have used the tips yes but still not loading correctly..
[quote name='Rowan' user_id='111143' id='451364' timestamp='1541319014']
[/quote hello again I’ve again tried downloading the mega pack it has downloaded as it should I’ve extracted it to graphics file and still will not work I have no idea what has gone wrong did the same for fm18 and it worked straight away. Thank you for any support you can offer!!
hello again I’ve again tried downloading the mega pack it has downloaded as it should I’ve extracted it to graphics file and still will not work I have no idea what has gone wrong did the same for fm18 and it worked straight away. Thank you for any support you can offer!!

Like Rowan said, can you please give us screenshots of where you have placed the folder?

And also what, say, Harry Kane looks like in-game, and also of your preferences?
Like Rowan said, can you please give us screenshots of where you have placed the folder?

And also what, say, Harry Kane looks like in-game, and also of your preferences?

Hello I’ve tried to attach shots of what you said I hope you can see them clear enough. Thank you
Hello I’ve tried to attach shots of what you said I hope you can see them clear enough. Thank you
I get extraction errors on both the face megabuck and logo megabuck. I've downloaded them numerous times now on multiple computers and they fail to extract on all of them. are you sure they are not corrupted ? bit disappointed given I paid £10 membership to download them quickly

You need to untick the top tick box

Can I also see inside the sortitoutsi/faces folder? Particularly the amount of images in it.

I get extraction errors on both the face megabuck and logo megabuck. I've downloaded them numerous times now on multiple computers and they fail to extract on all of them. are you sure they are not corrupted ? bit disappointed given I paid £10 membership to download them quickly

a) What program are you using to extract them? I recommend Winrar, as other programs have been known to have issues for some reason
b) Both are quite large files and it could well happen that the download gets interrupted part-way through the download (possibly due to an intermittent internet connection your end or server issues our end). You could then be trying to extract an incomplete download, which is why they fail to extract. What error message are you getting? Make sure that the final file size for both the face and logo megapacks is the same as that indicated on the respective download pages. I suggest downloading both files through Chrome, since it allows resuming of downloads which have stopped
You need to untick the top tick box

Can I also see inside the sortitoutsi/faces folder? Particularly the amount of images in it.

a) What program are you using to extract them? I recommend Winrar, as other programs have been known to have issues for some reason
b) Both are quite large files and it could well happen that tdownload gets interrupted part-way through the download (possibly due to an intermittent internet connection your end or server issues our end). You could then be trying to extract an incomplete download, which is why they fail to extract. What error message are you getting? Make sure that the final file size for both the face and logo megapacks is the same as that indicated on the respective download pages. I suggest downloading both files through Chrome, since it allows resuming of downloads which have stopped

Hello the programme I was using is win 7 or something like that I’ll attach the phooto of the file which box do I need to untick?
Hello the programme I was using is win 7 or something like that I’ll attach the phooto of the file which box do I need to untick?

This is what your preferences should look like:

https://i.imgur.com/NUyc72J.png

I have no idea what kind of program that is. Try extracting the file you've downloaded with Winrar.

If you want me to help you, can you please give me what I ask for, mate? I asked to "see inside the sortitoutsi/faces folder? Particularly the amount of images in it." You gave me a photo of the iconfaces folder, with the section of the bar in the bottom left folder where the amount of files included in the folder is displayed being cropped out. I can't really help you unless you help me to do so...
This is what your preferences should look like:

https://i.imgur.com/NUyc72J.png

I have no idea what kind of program that is. Try extracting the file you've downloaded with Winrar.

If you want me to help you, can you please give me what I ask for, mate? I asked to "see inside the sortitoutsi/faces folder? Particularly the amount of images in it." You gave me a photo of the iconfaces folder, with the section of the bar in the bottom left folder where the amount of files included in the folder is displayed being cropped out. I can't really help you unless you help me to do so...

Okay thank you sorry I sent you the wrong file I will have a try changing the preferences. I appreciate your help
Okay thank you sorry I sent you the wrong file I will have a try changing the preferences. I appreciate your help

Hopefully changing the preferences will do the trick
Hopefully changing the preferences will do the trick

I’ve re downloaded the fm mega pack I used the program you said and changed the preferences but it still hasn’t worked. Sorry for being a pain
I’ve re downloaded the fm mega pack I used the program you said and changed the preferences but it still hasn’t worked. Sorry for being a pain

Mate, I've asked you to give me screenshots of specific and particular pages and/or folders 2/3 times already in this thread. It's late and I'm knackered and I really can't be bothered to trawl through the thread to find them, so it's up to you to do so. Take the time to read and understand what I'm asking you, so that you can provide me with the info I'm asking you for. With all the best will in the world, I can't help you otherwise.

What you're doing is like asking your mechanic to diagnose your car's fault through a telephone call and making him hear the sound the engine is making via your mobile's speaker and expecting him to solve your problem. Not even the best mechanic can do that.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I wanted to make it clear that you need to help me help you, otherwise my hands are tied.

Hello this is my first time downloading an update pack to your facepacks, I usually just go for the base pack and then switch it out when the new FM comes out hence this noob question: I have now downloaded the 11.01 pack, am I now supposed to drag the "new" sortitoutsi folder that has been created into the Graphics folder and press overwrite? Or should I do something else?

Thanks in advance for fantastic work and hopefully an answer.

Hello this is my first time downloading an update pack to your facepacks, I usually just go for the base pack and then switch it out when the new FM comes out hence this noob question: I have now downloaded the 11.01 pack, am I now supposed to drag the "new" sortitoutsi folder that has been created into the Graphics folder and press overwrite? Or should I do something else?

Thanks in advance for fantastic work and hopefully an answer.

If you placed the sortitoutsi folder for the base megapack into the graphics folder, then yes, all you need to do is drag the sortitoutsi folder from the 11.01 update pack, and accept any overwrite prompt warning. If you don't get them, then you haven't installed it correctly.

Hope that helps
Login to post a comment

Login Register