Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
14 minutes ago
The Longsider commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
14 minutes ago
fosman commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
22 minutes ago
Joe Boy commented on: The Greatest / Club Legend
27 minutes ago
zippygeorgeandben commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
44 minutes ago
jbz commented on: Swiss League expansion
1 hour ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
1 hour ago
burnley12 commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 7721 changes from 57 contributors.
1 hour ago
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: Transfers
2 hours ago
JohnMellor added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S1-E9 Dazza The Rocket! | Football Manager 2019
2 hours ago
Swedie commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
3 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Trip to: South Africa (w/ Orlando Pirates)
3 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 7705 changes from 57 contributors.
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Bayer Leverkusen - Episode 23 | Football Manager 2019 Let's Play #FM19
3 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Getting Started With Torino Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
3 hours ago
Brett Roberts commented on: Fc Salzburg (Red Bull Salzburg)
3 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Fc Salzburg (Red Bull Salzburg)
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: A worldwide journey
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Trip to: South Africa (w/ Orlando Pirates)
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Discussion
If you placed the sortitoutsi folder for the base megapack into the graphics folder, then yes, all you need to do is drag the sortitoutsi folder from the 11.01 update pack, and accept any overwrite prompt warning. If you don't get them, then you haven't installed it correctly.

Hope that helps

Answers the question perfectly. You really are fantastic answering all of these questions that has probably been said atleast 30 times before!
Answers the question perfectly. You really are fantastic answering all of these questions that has probably been said atleast 30 times before!

You're welcome - happy to help
You're welcome - happy to help

Just want to make sure every thing is in place here...

So when I followed the instructions my sortitoutsi folder is now only 300 MB with about 6100 objects, doesn't this a bit small?
Just want to make sure every thing is in place here...

So when I followed the instructions my sortitoutsi folder is now only 300 MB with about 6100 objects, doesn't this a bit small?

Instead your sortitoutsi folder, you should have a faces and an iconfaces folder. Each should have around 211,000 images.

Given the amount of images, I suspect you downloaded update pack 11.0 and added 11.01 to it. What you should have done is downloaded the full 11.0 base pack, then followed it with 11.01.
Instead your sortitoutsi folder, you should have a faces and an iconfaces folder. Each should have around 211,000 images.

Given the amount of images, I suspect you downloaded update pack 11.0 and added 11.01 to it. What you should have done is downloaded the full 11.0 base pack, then followed it with 11.01.

I think I figured out the problem, and that is that I didn't download the 11.0 update pack but instead went straight to the 11.01 pack. Because my folder went from around 15 GB to 300 MB.
I think I figured out the problem, and that is that I didn't download the 11.0 update pack but instead went straight to the 11.01 pack. Because my folder went from around 15 GB to 300 MB.

Close enough to my initial diagnosis Though 15GB seems a bit bigger than I seem to remember it being...
Close enough to my initial diagnosis Though 15GB seems a bit bigger than I seem to remember it being...

Absolutely your advice sparked my thought! and yeah could be 11-14 GB also dont remember entirely.
Absolutely your advice sparked my thought! and yeah could be 11-14 GB also dont remember entirely.

I only mentioned it in case there was a small risk you had any extra stuff in there, which may affect how and if the MP works. Hope you get it sorted either way
I only mentioned it in case there was a small risk you had any extra stuff in there, which may affect how and if the MP works. Hope you get it sorted either way

Well I'm devastated right now because the 12GB base pack went corrupt after I overwrote it and when I went back here to the website I see that the combined torrent download link was gone and that I now have to download every single part one at a time since I don't have a premium membership. I'm such an idiot.
Well I'm devastated right now because the 12GB base pack went corrupt after I overwrote it and when I went back here to the website I see that the combined torrent download link was gone and that I now have to download every single part one at a time since I don't have a premium membership. I'm such an idiot.

Is there anything I can do except for paying for premium membership? I'm a student so I really try to save every penny sticking to my budget. Can I help here on the site or something in exchange?

EDIT:
You know what, I'm sorry for being such a screw up. You have already done enough for me, focus on other persons problems instead.

«This comment has been edited»

There are many faces that do not come out in the game, example:

67246435 alex collado
67258411 Juan Miranda
67258407 riqui puig

And so, many more, does anyone know where the problem is?
neither do the faces created by me appear ...
Is there anything I can do except for paying for premium membership? I'm a student so I really try to save every penny sticking to my budget. Can I help here on the site or something in exchange?

EDIT:
You know what, I'm sorry for being such a screw up. You have already done enough for me, focus on other persons problems instead.

The torrent is still there in the exact same location it's always been Just scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 11.0 version.

There are many faces that do not come out in the game, example:

67246435 alex collado
67258411 Juan Miranda
67258407 riqui puig

And so, many more, does anyone know where the problem is?
neither do the faces created by me appear ...

Looks to me like you haven't installed this pack correctly. How many images in total do you have? Are the in-game preferences set as indicated in the screenshot in the opening post? How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder and can I have a screenshot of it?
Hi, I've been trying to download the mega pack (11.01) recently and haven't been very successful. I've downloaded the pack successfully before (same computer) but had to remove it due to space issues. I bought premium sortitoutsi membership to speed the process up but for whatever reason, the pack get someone from about 2GB to 4GB before the download fails. When I downloaded as a non-premium user last time it worked fine. I've probably had about 10 unsuccessful download attempts. I'm on a macbook air (OS 10.12.6 currently).
Hi, I've been trying to download the mega pack (11.01) recently and haven't been very successful. I've downloaded the pack successfully before (same computer) but had to remove it due to space issues. I bought premium sortitoutsi membership to speed the process up but for whatever reason, the pack get someone from about 2GB to 4GB before the download fails. When I downloaded as a non-premium user last time it worked fine. I've probably had about 10 unsuccessful download attempts. I'm on a macbook air (OS 10.12.6 currently).

I don't think it will have anything to do with your system. It will probably depend on the quality of your internet connection or on the stability of our servers. With a file this big, it often happens that there is an interruption at some point. If you use Google Chrome, it should allow you to resume your download from the point it was cut off, which should hopefully allow you to download the file fully
I don't think it will have anything to do with your system. It will probably depend on the quality of your internet connection or on the stability of our servers. With a file this big, it often happens that there is an interruption at some point. If you use Google Chrome, it should allow you to resume your download from the point it was cut off, which should hopefully allow you to download the file fully

Ah cool thanks I'll try Chrome!
EDIT: solved

<a href='http://subirimagen.me/uploads/20181110092140.png'>Tu Imagen</a>

of the total files (211,479) there are about 20 or 30 created by me. The config is created with the FM Graphics Configurator v1.2, but before putting my faces and generating that config, many images in the game were not seen either.

What torrent do I have to download to download again? Thank you

Whenever adding new images, I would suggest putting them in a separate folder entirely. Just in case the new config you generate to add them doesn't work well.

I've loaded up my FM and those 3 players you mention all appear perfectly fine in my game. Are you sure you installed the pack (and any updates) correctly? Cos it seems like the issue is at your end, rather than with the MP...

To get the torrent, scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 11.0 version. Then download the 11.01 update pack to be fully up-to-date
I've just downloaded an updated facepack.. do I just unzip them in to my current facepack folder or put them in a separate folder?
I've just downloaded an updated facepack.. do I just unzip them in to my current facepack folder or put them in a separate folder?

Put them inside your facepack folder. If done right, you should get an overwrite warning; click yes. You should have one folder, and one folder only, with all the cuts in it
@mons @Rob
Not quite sure if it's the right thread. But the face search tool doesn't always show the most recent face when searchig for a team.

Example, when I search for FC Midtjylland (id 526) the player Bozhidar Kraev is shown with the cut from 9.12 instead of the one from 11.01. Makes the search process for team packs more time consuming
@mons @Rob
Not quite sure if it's the right thread. But the face search tool doesn't always show the most recent face when searchig for a team.

Example, when I search for FC Midtjylland (id 526) the player Bozhidar Kraev is shown with the cut from 9.12 instead of the one from 11.01. Makes the search process for team packs more time consuming

That's a bit strange and I can see how irritating it can be. I'm hopeful that this issue will be resolved once the FM19 database is updated on the site
hello,
I'm having troubles to download cut out faces, the download is very slow and it broken after few minutes. It results I have already download it, but actually just start download but then I have stopped coz I have not time.
No problems with other download.
I'm premium membership.
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks.
hello,
I'm having troubles to download cut out faces, the download is very slow and it broken after few minutes. It results I have already download it, but actually just start download but then I have stopped coz I have not time.
No problems with other download.
I'm premium membership.
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks.

I've given it a go on my crappy work connection and it's downloading quickly and without any issues so far. It's a 10GB file, so it'll take a little while, naturally.

Can you try downloading it through Chrome? Chrome allows resuming interrupted downloads, which may help you...
Thanks mons, problem solved

Even I'm not a fan of chrome, in this case it help me a lot resuming interrupted download .
Does anyone know why I see the pictures of the players on their team and not in France? Thank you!!!

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/le8MJtF.jpg

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/M3wPG1o.jpg
@mons @Rob

Does anyone know why I see the pictures of the players on their team and not in France? Thank you!!!

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/le8MJtF.jpg

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/M3wPG1o.jpg

This is due to licensing restrictions and can be fixed by downloading this file.
Should be sorted now Thanks @Rob
Hi there, installed the pack countless times over the years. However, this year getting the following error everytime I download. I still try to get pics to work normal way by going into preferences clear cache etc... but not working. Please help

Attachments
Hi there, installed the pack countless times over the years. However, this year getting the following error everytime I download. I still try to get pics to work normal way by going into preferences clear cache etc... but not working. Please help

I can't tell 100%, but going by the cropped screenshot, it looks to me like the download got interrupted at some point and that you are try to extract a corrupted or part-downloaded file. Try using Chrome, which shows you when a download is stopped and also allows resuming

Hi. If I want to add a single player face that is newly cut to my game without waiting for the next update, can I just download and drag into the faces folder? What about the iconface folder?
Hi. If I want to add a single player face that is newly cut to my game without waiting for the next update, can I just download and drag into the faces folder? What about the iconface folder?

Follow the steps outlined in this thread. As for the iconfaces, you'd need to resize the cutout to 18x18 then incresae the canvas size to 25x18, and also edit the iconfaces config along the same lines of the main config...
Login to post a comment

Login Register