Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: My Trials, Tribulations and Enjoyment as a football manager
18 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Back to the Journey man. A Lisbon lion's tale.
19 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - Premier League, Championship, League 1&2, National, North & South SS'2018/19 Relink! (16/11/18)
25 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM19] The Relaxing Journey Around Europe
26 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: A journey from the bottom to stardom - A Journeyman Career
26 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
28 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Touring the British Isles
29 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) European Journeyman
40 minutes ago
krissmed commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
54 minutes ago
TheFMEditor added a download: TheFMEditors Transfer Updates Plus Level 10 England
1 hour ago
Rowan commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Rowan added a download: Southampton Missing Youth Teampack
1 hour ago
KEZ_7 commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
2 hours ago
KEZ_7 commented on: A Cardinal Sin - Woking our way to the top
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: FM19 - Arsenal
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 471682 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 258263 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 20700 changes from 127 contributors.
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: Italy - Serie A 3D'2018/19 Relink! (28/09/18)
3 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: MY TOP 25 FAVOURITE PLAYERS | PLAYER #13 | FOOTBALL MANAGER 2019
4 hours ago
fraktionmarback commented on: FM19 - This is Spartans
4 hours ago
Ravelli commented on: [FM 19] Data base
6 hours ago
Enos commented on: Italy - Serie A 3D'2018/19 Relink! (28/09/18)
7 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.00
10 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Request Thread (NO FANTASY OR ALT)
10 hours ago
batiron commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
10 hours ago
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
10 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2018/19 Barclays Premier League
11 hours ago
bmg033 commented on: 2018/19 Champions League
12 hours ago
Ravelli commented on: [FM 19] Data base
Discussion
Hi all,
i just wondered if someone could help me with something really simple that i just cannot figure at the moment. I have downloaded the cut out megapack and put that into FM19 folder whcih then overwrites the faces that were already in the game. I'm wanting to keep these original faces and know there is a way to put them back in but after various attempts (and following Rowan's video on it) i'm still not getting it
Hi all,
i just wondered if someone could help me with something really simple that i just cannot figure at the moment. I have downloaded the cut out megapack and put that into FM19 folder whcih then overwrites the faces that were already in the game. I'm wanting to keep these original faces and know there is a way to put them back in but after various attempts (and following Rowan's video on it) i'm still not getting it

Which part are you having trouble with? Are you not managing to extract the SI cuts? Or is it something else entirely?
So ive got the megapack into my graphics folder within 2019 and tried to extract the original faces that came in the games through resource archive, bit not sure if i where i need to put them? because i tried putting them in the graphics folder and going onto the game and reloading skins but the original faces don't seem to be appearing it is just an older picture which is in the megapack. I hope this is making sense

So ive got the megapack into my graphics folder within 2019 and tried to extract the original faces that came in the games through resource archive, bit not sure if i where i need to put them? because i tried putting them in the graphics folder and going onto the game and reloading skins but the original faces don't seem to be appearing it is just an older picture which is in the megapack. I hope this is making sense

If I understood you correctly, you copied the original SI faces into the Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics folder. You now have the cutout megapack and SI's cuts, right?

If this is the case, the game is only able to read one of these folders. You should only have one folder with all the cuts included in it. However, while our megapack uses the person's UID as the filename, the SI cuts have the person's name as the filename. What you need to do is use fmXML to translate file names to IDs in the folder(s) you want.

Alternatively, you could tell me which SI cuts from which team(s) you were referring to in particular and I'll have a look at them and see which can be included in our pack...
While extracting the pack with 7-zip i got an error message on a single image file named sortitoutsi\faces\91019084.png. Could anyone please upload this single image for me.

Edit: I'll download the torrent, hopefully it won't have the same problem.

Edit 2: Thanks weeniehutjr.

«This comment has been edited»
While extracting the pack with 7-zip i got an error message on a single image file named sortitoutsi\faces\91019084.png. Could anyone please upload this single image for me.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/face/91019084.png
or https://sortitoutsi.net/search/cutout/91019084

«This comment has been edited»
french players have no faces. mbappe, rabiot and others...

Edit: I'll download the torrent, hopefully it won't have the same problem.

Edit 2: Thanks weeniehutjr.

To add to what weeniehutjr said, when you have an issue like this, it may be an indicator there is a problem with your download and that further images may be missing from your megapack download. Just keep an eye on the amount of images in your megapack folder and see if it corresponds to the amount of images in the MP...
french players have no faces. mbappe, rabiot and others...
https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/43990/fm2019-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix
Apply that, and it should be solved.
Can't get this to work for FM16. I followed all of the instructions. If I do a world search and go to a player, I can see a small version of their cutout on the context sensitive menu. However, when I actually go to the player card it just shows the default black profile picture. I've tried reloading the skin a few times, to no avail...
Can't get this to work for FM16. I followed all of the instructions. If I do a world search and go to a player, I can see a small version of their cutout on the context sensitive menu. However, when I actually go to the player card it just shows the default black profile picture. I've tried reloading the skin a few times, to no avail...

Looks like you've either download only the icons pack somehow or not installed the pack correctly. Which download method did you use and which megapack version did you download? How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder? Can you give me a screenshot of what it looks like in there?
I can see the faces in there. There are 9,799 faces. Directory is Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces

I do also have English Club and League logos from steam. Possibly causing conflict? Going to try removing it.
I can see the faces in there. There are 9,799 faces. Directory is Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces

I do also have English Club and League logos from steam. Possibly causing conflict? Going to try removing it.

That is much short of the full amount of images you should have in your megapack folder. I can't remember that far back, but it'll certainly be much more than 100,000 faces that you should have so you have a fair amount missing.

Which download method did you use and which megapack version did you download?
I downloaded the torrent. You are right. I have over 200K in the icon folder, and very few in the large folder. I think I ran out of space on my drive. Surprised the zip function didn't give me an error message..?
I downloaded the torrent. You are right. I have over 200K in the icon folder, and very few in the large folder. I think I ran out of space on my drive. Surprised the zip function didn't give me an error message..?

Are you sure you downloaded the full package? Perhaps try downloding it again?
Yeah, the rar has everything in it, just didn't extract everything. Need to clear some disk space first.
Yeah, the rar has everything in it, just didn't extract everything. Need to clear some disk space first.

If that doesn't work, use winrar to extract it (if you're not using it already...)
Working fine after I cleared some space and unzipped again
Working fine after I cleared some space and unzipped again

Excellent; good to hear! Enjoy!
hi all a question the faces of last year is it working with FM 2019? Thank you for your answers ????
hi all a question the faces of last year is it working with FM 2019? Thank you for your answers ????

yes, it works with FM19 (and should be compatible with FM20,21 and so on as long as SI don't change how facepacks work)
yes, it works with FM19 (and should be compatible with FM20,21 and so on as long as SI don't change how facepacks work)

ok thank you very much for your quick reply my friend
I am not shure if the latest update is in the game- how can i see it?
or can you please tell the whole way of installing an updarte-Thanks
I am not shure if the latest update is in the game- how can i see it?
or can you please tell the whole way of installing an updarte-Thanks

To install an update pack, just put the contents of the faces folder from the download in your main megapack folder and the contents of the iconfaces folder in your main icons folder. If done right, you should get an overwrite warning, to which you should press yes/OK. If done right, you should have one folder and one folder only for each pack containing well over 213,000 cuts in each.

To check if the latest update pack is working in-game, this should be Pochettino's cut-out and this should be Luis Enrique's cut-out
I have downloaded the facepack from here but can't extract it because its password protected. Can anyone help please?
I have downloaded the facepack from here but can't extract it because its password protected. Can anyone help please?

It's definitely not password-protected What download method did you do and where did you download it from?
It's definitely not password-protected What download method did you do and where did you download it from?
I downloaded it from here and I am trying to extract it with Awe zip.
I downloaded it from here and I am trying to extract it with Awe zip.

Try using winrar.

What download method did you use? Torrent? Split files? And what is the total size of the file you've downloaded?
Try using winrar.

What download method did you use? Torrent? Split files? And what is the total size of the file you've downloaded?
I could extract with rar, thank you. But it doesn't show in the game (put it in graphics folder) graphics/sortitoutsi/faces
I could extract with rar, thank you. But it doesn't show in the game (put it in graphics folder) graphics/sortitoutsi/faces

a) the file needs to be extracted before being placed in the graphics folder; is this the case?
b) what is the path before graphics/sortitoutsi/faces please?
c) did you change the preferences as displayed in the opening post of this thread?
d) can I have a screenshot of the folder where your faces are placed?
Login to post a comment

Login Register