Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
DazS8 commented on: Request Thread for Trophies
44 minutes ago
Mr. T commented on: Request Thread (Fantasy ALT or Anything not in the FM Database)
1 hour ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 485776 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276149 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53503 changes from 249 contributors.
2 hours ago
SkywaIker commented on: Request Thread (Fantasy ALT or Anything not in the FM Database)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 485721 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276094 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53422 changes from 249 contributors.
2 hours ago
SkywaIker commented on: Request Thread (Fantasy ALT or Anything not in the FM Database)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) European Journeyman
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 485725 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276095 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53395 changes from 249 contributors.
3 hours ago
MARSEILLE13 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
MARSEILLE13 added a download: Bamber Bridge [11.03] Teampack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 485732 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276085 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53365 changes from 249 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 485729 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 276065 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 53338 changes from 249 contributors.
5 hours ago
Plexicroma commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Revelations #10 - 5th Youth Intake & Player Progress | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 485719 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Getting error message:

! C:\Svenni\fm\2019\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part02.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Svenni\fm\2019\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part02.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack sortitoutsi\faces\85104424.png
! C:\Svenni\fm\2019\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part02.rar: Checksum error in sortitoutsi\faces\47085174.png. The file is corrupt
! C:\Svenni\fm\2019\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part02.rar: Unexpected end of archive
Getting error message:

! C:\Svenni\fm\2019\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part02.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack sortitoutsi\faces\85104424.png
! C:\Svenni\fm\2019\sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.part02.rar: Checksum error in sortitoutsi\faces\47085174.png. The file is corrupt

Can you please answer my questions? Unless you do, I can't really tell what could be wrong. At present, I suspect the download did not fully complete.

a) What download method did you use? Torrent or split files?
b) What is the total size of the file(s) you've downloaded?
c) can I have a screenshot of the location where they are placed?
d) The file needs to be extracted before being placed in the graphics folder; is this the case?
e) What is the path before graphics/sortitoutsi/faces please?
I downloaded out new 19 megapack and unpacked it and installed it according to the instructions on macbook pro and nothing !!!
I downloaded out new 19 megapack and unpacked it and installed it according to the instructions on macbook pro and nothing !!!

It'll probably be the case that you either didn't install it properly or the file didn't download fully. No worries. Can I have a screenshot of the location you've placed the downloaded files in? Showing clearly the installation folder path please.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am quite confused. Is there no way of only downloading the face packs of certain leagues? 10GB with over 420'000 files is a bit too much to handle for my tablet... :-D
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am quite confused. Is there no way of only downloading the face packs of certain leagues? 10GB with over 420'000 files is a bit too much to handle for my tablet... :-D

I'm afraid it's not possible to split the pack by club, division or country, since the only way to do so would be manually and it's simply not possible to do so while keeping into account transfers and staff movements etc...
It'll probably be the case that you either didn't install it properly or the file didn't download fully. No worries. Can I have a screenshot of the location you've placed the downloaded files in? Showing clearly the installation folder path please.

Why do you have 6 graphics folders? You should only have 1 with everything in.

The graphics6 folder you took the screenshot of seems to only have the cuts from the 11.01 update pack in it. You need to download the full megapack.
Why do you have 6 graphics folders? You should only have 1 with everything in.

The graphics6 folder you took the screenshot of seems to only have the cuts from the 11.01 update pack in it. You need to download the full megapack.
And you can do a screen how it looks !!!

«This comment has been edited»
And you can do a screen how it looks !!!

Is that a question? What do you want a screenshot of? There's already a screenshot in the opening post of the correct installation location for the sake of guidance.

When you download the full 10gb+ megapack file, make sure you place it there.

Hope this helps
I installed face pack fm 19 and nothing if the macbook pro works like this please for the instuctions
I installed face pack fm 19 and nothing if the macbook pro works like this please for the instuctions

I've moved your post to here.

As per our previous discussion, can you
a) post a screenshot of your megapack folder, and
b) make sure you follow my instructions here

If you want to see what your megapack folder should look like, have a look at the opening post of this thread. It's for Windows, but the file structure for Mac should be the same.
I've tried downloading the megabuck 3 times today and it seems to only download 90,000 odd images. I'm downloading straight from the website. Any help?
I've tried downloading the megabuck 3 times today and it seems to only download 90,000 odd images. I'm downloading straight from the website. Any help?

You're not downloading the full megapack, I'm afraid. It may be the case that the download is stopped before it's completed, either due to server issues or because your internet connection is not stable. If you use Google Chrome to download the pack, you should be able to resume your download if this happens...
Hi
I am just getting blank faces for my international team (France), the opposition (England) has their pictures, but not mine.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks for help

Hi
I am just getting blank faces for my international team (France), the opposition (England) has their pictures, but not mine.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks for help

It's a licensing issue, solved by downloading these files. This fix is save-game compatible
I can't open the game, when I have the megapack 'installed'. I had the same problem last year with FM 2018, so I have to remove the megapack from the 'graphics' folder, launch the game, and then move it back to the folder and load the new graphics in the game settings.

Is there a solution to this problem? It's pretty annoying.
I can't open the game, when I have the megapack 'installed'. I had the same problem last year with FM 2018, so I have to remove the megapack from the 'graphics' folder, launch the game, and then move it back to the folder and load the new graphics in the game settings.

Is there a solution to this problem? It's pretty annoying.

That's a bit strange, never had anybody with an issue like that Except you last year, so it looks like you may not be installing the files entirely correctly...

Can you post a screenshot of the location you've put your graphics folder in? Also of the faces folder itself, if possible

Also, what exactly do you mean by "load the new graphics in the game settings"?

Hello, i can't find torrent file for cutout megapack? It's impossible to download with 14 parts they are so slow.
Hello, i can't find torrent file for cutout megapack? It's impossible to download with 14 parts they are so slow.

I've moved your thread to here - check the first post for instructions on how to find it
Hi did someone give me a face in cut out Jaroslava Tvrdíka from Slavia Prag???
Hi did someone give me a face in cut out Jaroslava Tvrdíka from Slavia Prag???

I've moved your post to this thread.

We have a request system here - please use it
Hi!

megapack ver.11.03 "iconfaces" folder does not include config file

is it right?
I downloaded facitaks sortitoutsi all parts pasted in accordance with the instructions and nothing, maybe the macbook pro does not go !! and as for this, I am asking for instructions in turn
Hi!

megapack ver.11.03 "iconfaces" folder does not include config file

is it right?

Good spot - will be rectified shortly

I downloaded facitaks sortitoutsi all parts pasted in accordance with the instructions and nothing, maybe the macbook pro does not go !! and as for this, I am asking for instructions in turn

This is the 3rd time you've posted this in the last couple of weeks and every time I've replied asking for more information, namely: can you (a) post a screenshot of your megapack folder, and (b) make sure you follow my instructions here. Every time, for some reason you've ignored me and posted the same thing all over again. Help me help you.
This is the 3rd time you've posted this in the last couple of weeks and every time I've replied asking for more information, namely: can you (a) post a screenshot of your megapack folder, and (b) make sure you follow my instructions here. Every time, for some reason you've ignored me and posted the same thing all over again. Help me help you.

Good spot - will be rectified shortly

@kwiatek23, it looks to me like you have just the 11.03 UPDATE PACK. You need to download the FULL PACK. To do so, it is best to download the 11.0 torrent (scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 11.0 version), then download and apply the 11.01, 11.02 and 11.03 update packs.

This is what the MP folder should look like:

https://i.imgur.com/85lGeDc.png

Anything beyond the blue line is up to you and how you want to structure your folders. But it MUST be WITHIN the graphics folder. Your screenshots suggest the 11.03 folder is directly in the Sports Interactive folder, which is WRONG.

@kwiatek23, it looks to me like you have just the 11.03 UPDATE PACK. You need to download the FULL PACK. To do so, it is best to download the 11.0 torrent (scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 11.0 version), then download and apply the 11.01, 11.02 and 11.03 update packs.

This is what the MP folder should look like:

https://i.imgur.com/85lGeDc.png

Anything beyond the blue line is up to you and how you want to structure your folders. But it MUST be WITHIN the graphics folder. Your screenshots suggest the 11.03 folder is directly in the Sports Interactive folder, which is WRONG.

Thanks for the hint I will download everything slowly and I will try to upload it will inform you again thanks

Login to post a comment

Login Register