Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520522 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317629 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25839 changes from 159 contributors.
1 hour ago
alex164 commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
1 hour ago
columbuscrewdude commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520527 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317634 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25831 changes from 159 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520533 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317640 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25830 changes from 159 contributors.
3 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: 2018/19 Champions League
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520545 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317652 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25822 changes from 159 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520544 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317651 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25821 changes from 159 contributors.
5 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
5 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E1 Transfer Special: Oh Yes! | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520535 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317642 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25811 changes from 159 contributors.
6 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 56 [17 images] [10.08]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520542 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317643 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 25799 changes from 159 contributors.
Discussion
Sadly this isn't my issue I have downloaded the full megapack again today and still nothing. I literally have no idea what it could be

Can I see a screenshot inside your faces folder?
Can I see a screenshot inside your faces folder?

https://imgur.com/a/s9u4dnI

Looks fine and normal to me, xml is in there at the bottom as well
https://imgur.com/a/s9u4dnI

Looks fine and normal to me, xml is in there at the bottom as well

I can't figure it out. Everything looks fine and in the right place. Can you PM me? I have an idea...
Whats the best app to use to extract the rar file?

The one im currently using isnt extracting all of the images
Whats the best app to use to extract the rar file?

The one im currently using isnt extracting all of the images

Use Winrar.
Hey, I'm a premium member. But my download keeps getting interrupted, so It can't start. Any idea why?
Hey, I'm a premium member. But my download keeps getting interrupted, so It can't start. Any idea why?

Is there an error message displayed? It can be both a server issue at our end or an internet issue at your end. Whichever is the problem, if you try downloading the pack with Google Chrome, you should be able to resume any interrupted downloads
Hey, i have just got fm19 recently and was wondering since i had already downloaded this pack for fm18 can i use it on the new version without having to download the entire pack again? or is there a way that i am able to download certain league packs as i only want to have player faces from certain leagues. hope someone can help, Thanks.
Hey, i have just got fm19 recently and was wondering since i had already downloaded this pack for fm18 can i use it on the new version without having to download the entire pack again? or is there a way that i am able to download certain league packs as i only want to have player faces from certain leagues. hope someone can help, Thanks.

The megapack is both backward and forward compatible, so it should work just fine. However, you will be missing a fair few images from the latest versions, as well as many improvements.

To check what version of the megapack you have, open your megapack folder, find your config.xml file, right-click and select properties. The date modified should be the same (or maybe a day or two earlier) as the release date of the different update pack versions here. To be fully up-to-date, you would then need to download all the update packs released subsequent to that date.

To be honest, since you're a premium member, you might as well download the full 11.03 megapack

I'm afraid it's not technically possible to create packs from selected divisions or countries since images are not sorted. Doing so would entail them being selected manually, which isn't very practical at all.

Hope this answers your queries
This was very helpful, helped alot thanks.
This was very helpful, helped alot thanks.

Glad to have been able to help
Hello, just a quick question if someone can help. I've just downloaded the 11.0 megapack, and the 11.01/11.02 updates which were one download file so I'm not concerned about installing them. However, the 11.03 update was split into two files due to size, but looking at them they seem to be identical (looking inside the folders / looking at the size of them themselves). Is this normal, and if so do I simply need to install the second part after the first part as if it were, say, the 11.04 update?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Hello, just a quick question if someone can help. I've just downloaded the 11.0 megapack, and the 11.01/11.02 updates which were one download file so I'm not concerned about installing them. However, the 11.03 update was split into two files due to size, but looking at them they seem to be identical (looking inside the folders / looking at the size of them themselves). Is this normal, and if so do I simply need to install the second part after the first part as if it were, say, the 11.04 update?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

There was a small issue with 11.03 which meant that the file was actually released twice with a small handful of different files. Check the amount of files in the faces and iconfaces folders and check that each have a config file. If both folders have the exact same amount of files in each, then just use the more recent one
There was a small issue with 11.03 which meant that the file was actually released twice with a small handful of different files. Check the amount of files in the faces and iconfaces folders and check that each have a config file. If both folders have the exact same amount of files in each, then just use the more recent one

Which is the most recent one? Both files have the same name. One with the size 218 and the other one 219 mb?
Which is the most recent one? Both files have the same name. One with the size 218 and the other one 219 mb?

Do you have the config file in both faces and iconfaces folders?
Do you have the config file in both faces and iconfaces folders?

Only one file is downloaded. Approx 25 min left on the other.

But in the downloaded file i can only see a config in "faces".

«This comment has been edited»

Appreciate your fast reply and help, thank you!
Only one file is downloaded. Approx 25 min left on the other.

But in the downloaded file i can only see a config in "faces".

Then you'll probably only need the one you're still downloading

Welcome @Calum Lewis
Very dumb question but for installing the logos and faces updates do I need to just copy paste the update folders inside the graphics folders or do i need to copy paste them inside the "sortitout-1" and "megapack tcm" folders??

«This comment has been edited»
Very dumb question but for installing the logos and faces updates do I need to just copy paste the update folders inside the graphics folders or do i need to copy paste them inside the "sortitout-1" and "megapack tcm" folders??

I can't speak for other packs, but for our megapack you need to make sure that the contents of the faces and iconfaces folders in your download are placed within the faces and iconfaces folders of your megapack folder. If you do right, you should be prompted to overwrite existing files
Every time I go to download the cutout facepack, it downloads some of it then will stop and when I go to click resume download it goes back to the beginning (Mac) I have enough storage for the file. Anyone have any suggestions?
Cant seem to download the cut out pack fully, just downloads some of it then stops. Any suggestions on what to do?
I have plenty of storage but won't seem to do it
Every time I go to download the cutout facepack, it downloads some of it then will stop and when I go to click resume download it goes back to the beginning (Mac) I have enough storage for the file. Anyone have any suggestions?

Is an error message displaying? Can you use Chrome to download it? It allows you to resume downloads...
Lacina Traore (id: 57033651) face shows in error. At all so?
Lacina Traore (id: 57033651) face shows in error. At all so?

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.

Can you give me a screenshot of the issue?
hello!

I’ve downloaded the individual files onto my MacBook and extracted however I’ve extraced all of the files individually so I have 13 separate folders. Apologies if this has already been fixed elsewhere but I couldn’t find anything.

Is there any way to make this work without manually extracting/merging all of the files into one?(I’ve tried but it is taking a LOT of time!)

I’ve tried adding a config file into each individual folder but still no joy.

My internet is really slow so I would struggle to download the full torrent.

Thank you!
hello!

I’ve downloaded the individual files onto my MacBook and extracted however I’ve extraced all of the files individually so I have 13 separate folders. Apologies if this has already been fixed elsewhere but I couldn’t find anything.

Is there any way to make this work without manually extracting/merging all of the files into one?(I’ve tried but it is taking a LOT of time!)

I’ve tried adding a config file into each individual folder but still no joy.

My internet is really slow so I would struggle to download the full torrent.

Thank you!

Adding a config file to each individual folder should theoretically do the trick, as long as you change the interface preferences as per the screenshot in the OP.

The issue would come when you download update packs, as you would have to manually copy/paste the respective files into the correct folder. I would recommend having all the images in one folder anyway. It really shouldn't take that long to move images from folders which are in the same path.

How many images in total do you have across all the folders?

P.S. The good thing about the torrents is that they don't have to be downloaded in one go (in fact, they're designed not to be downloaded in one go!). So you can just leave it downloading overnight or whenever you're not using the internet, and it'll eventually get there. Up to you, naturally.
Adding a config file to each individual folder should theoretically do the trick, as long as you change the interface preferences as per the screenshot in the OP.

The issue would come when you download update packs, as you would have to manually copy/paste the respective files into the correct folder. I would recommend having all the images in one folder anyway. It really shouldn't take that long to move images from folders which are in the same path.

How many images in total do you have across all the folders?

P.S. The good thing about the torrents is that they don't have to be downloaded in one go (in fact, they're designed not to be downloaded in one go!). So you can just leave it downloading overnight or whenever you're not using the internet, and it'll eventually get there. Up to you, naturally.

Thanks for your reply!

I attempted moving all of the files into a central folder last night but I only managed to move one of the folders worth of files (10k ish files) in about 4 hours! Whereas moving the entire folder takes a matter of seconds...

I’m not sure how many files in total but I have downloaded all files and all update files so I believe 200k+

Could the fact that I have the individual update folders within the same faces folder be causing the issue do you think?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply!

I attempted moving all of the files into a central folder last night but I only managed to move one of the folders worth of files (10k ish files) in about 4 hours! Whereas moving the entire folder takes a matter of seconds...

I’m not sure how many files in total but I have downloaded all files and all update files so I believe 200k+

Could the fact that I have the individual update folders within the same faces folder be causing the issue do you think?

Thanks

Without seeing all the contents of all the folders and with all the good will in the world, I've a bit hamstrung in what I can deduce of the setup at your end. There's a reason why the whole megapack is in one folder, after all

Can you give me screenshots of all the folders please? Ideally showing clearly how many images are in each folder (you don't have to show all the images [in fact, please don't!] - but I would need to know how many there are).

You have extracted the downloaded files, by the way, right?
Without seeing all the contents of all the folders and with all the good will in the world, I've a bit hamstrung in what I can deduce of the setup at your end. There's a reason why the whole megapack is in one folder, after all

Can you give me screenshots of all the folders please? Ideally showing clearly how many images are in each folder (you don't have to show all the images [in fact, please don't!] - but I would need to know how many there are).

You have extracted the downloaded files, by the way, right?

Thanks, I’ll take a screenshot after work. Essentially though the folders are all in the right place (I’ve sampled moving a single file and config file into the correct folder and that works fine) but there are 13 ‘sortitoutsi-xx’ folders within the correct folder,each of these containing a ‘faces’ folder with all of the files within these. Hope this makes some sense but I will send a screenshot later there are roughly 10k files in most of the folders I believe with less in the update folders but again I will confirm later.

Appreciate your help
Login to post a comment

Login Register