Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 47 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520828 changes from 918 contributors.
48 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318027 changes from 983 contributors.
48 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26808 changes from 166 contributors.
51 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
1 hour ago
brookie14022 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
CoolAsh3000 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318013 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26792 changes from 166 contributors.
4 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Eredivisie Mixpack Mixpack
4 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520832 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
xfredxz commented on: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
xfredxz added a topic: My win and draw icons have changed color, how do I fix?
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318001 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26758 changes from 166 contributors.
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E5 Youth Intake + Goal Of The Save | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 10 [27 requests]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520783 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317962 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26696 changes from 166 contributors.
6 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
6 hours ago
pertazeta commented on: FM18 data update for winter 2019
Discussion
The second Bailey cut you posted was from August 2018. Incidentally, another request for him was posted a few days earlier, and that is the cut which got included in the 10.11 update pack. The cut you posted is not as crisp as the other one, in my opinion. There isn't much between them, to be fair, it was just my personal preference.

The current megapack cut is more recent and was from HRiddick's Leverkusen pack from the end of December 2018.

No worries. I didn't realise you individually checked them for the pack until now. Atleast I'm not doing anything wrong
No worries. I didn't realise you individually checked them for the pack until now. Atleast I'm not doing anything wrong

There has to be a quality control system, you know

That said, it's been known to happen that I make a mistake or that I manage to miss out on a valid cut for whatever reason. If/when you think that happens, do let me know and I'm always happy to have another look
New to the community and recently bought premium today. Ive tried to download the Megapack today and have successfully however its not in an compressed zip folder and will not allow me to extract the files. Also have tried to compress it myself however after extracting that does not do the trick either, Operating system is windows 10.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks
New to the community and recently bought premium today. Ive tried to download the Megapack today and have successfully however its not in an compressed zip folder and will not allow me to extract the files. Also have tried to compress it myself however after extracting that does not do the trick either, Operating system is windows 10.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Try downloading it again from here: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces and follow the instrucktions in the clip.

the download is a zip file and I would recommend using winrar to unzip it. get it here : https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

I would also recommend using google chrome as you can resume your download if it is interrupted.

«This comment has been edited»
Try downloading it again from here: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces and follow the instrucktions in the clip.

the download is a zip file and I would recommend using winrar to unzip it. get it here : https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

I would also recommend using google chrome as you can resume your download if it is interrupted.

When I start the download it starts at the bottom of the screen however its icon is just a blank white page instead of the normal folder icon, which is the same as it was last time and it didnt work . Nightmare.
When I start the download it starts at the bottom of the screen however its icon is just a blank white page instead of the normal folder icon, which is the same as it was last time and it didnt work . Nightmare.

well install winrar and restart your computer.... that should solve your problem
well install winrar and restart your computer.... that should solve your problem

Ill give it ago! Thanks!
Hi,

I have a megapack installed for my FM17 save with no issues. I've changed some pictures from the megapack and those also are accurately displayed in-game. However, I have tried adding faces for some players who did not have a picture in the megapack (i.e. still have a blank face), and I've run into an issue. The small pictures for these players are appearing, but the normal sized pictures are not - there is still a blank face on the player's profile. I have updated and checked the config files, and I believe that they are set to the correct UIDs because the small pictures are working. All of the normal pictures are set to a 180 x 180 size. I've tried reloading the skin after clearing the cache, unticking the "use caching to decrease page loading times", moving the graphics folder to the desktop and clearing cache/reloading skin and then moving it back - no luck so far.

Any ideas on what the issue might be? I also tried adding a player face for some regens just to experiment, and that doesn't work for me either. I've double and triple checked the config file because it would seem that this would be the problem, but everything matches, and again the small versions of the faces are working fine. I've included some pictures for reference.

Thanks much in advance!
Attachments
Hi,

I have a megapack installed for my FM17 save with no issues. I've changed some pictures from the megapack and those also are accurately displayed in-game. However, I have tried adding faces for some players who did not have a picture in the megapack (i.e. still have a blank face), and I've run into an issue. The small pictures for these players are appearing, but the normal sized pictures are not - there is still a blank face on the player's profile. I have updated and checked the config files, and I believe that they are set to the correct UIDs because the small pictures are working. All of the normal pictures are set to a 180 x 180 size. I've tried reloading the skin after clearing the cache, unticking the "use caching to decrease page loading times", moving the graphics folder to the desktop and clearing cache/reloading skin and then moving it back - no luck so far.

Any ideas on what the issue might be? I also tried adding a player face for some regens just to experiment, and that doesn't work for me either. I've double and triple checked the config file because it would seem that this would be the problem, but everything matches, and again the small versions of the faces are working fine. I've included some pictures for reference.

Thanks much in advance!

this is how the config line for "normal" size faces should look (180x180 or 250x250) :

<record from="1000042" to="graphics/pictures/person/1000042/portrait"/>

this how the config line for "small" size faces should look (25x18):

<record from="1000042" to="graphics/pictures/person/1000042/icon"/>

you could just remember to add both lines to the config if you only have one folder, but you should have 2 folders one for normal and one for small faces and a config in each folder.

I use this program for configs.... makes it a hole lot easier

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/848/fm-graphics-configurator-for-pc

I would also like to recommend this facepack: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/forum/1/40/cut-out-player-faces

Thanks so much! Yeah my problem was that I didn't have the "portrait" line of code - can't thank you enough for the help, now I can get back to playing without having to think about it
Hello

I have just downloaded the TCM Logos megapack & Cut Out Player Faces megapack, please could you tell me how to get them from the Downloads folder on my laptop into the game?

I'm new to this, is there a step by step instruction? Do you have to drag them into Program Files or anything?

Thanks

Hello

I have just downloaded the TCM Logos megapack & Cut Out Player Faces megapack, please could you tell me how to get them from the Downloads folder on my laptop into the game?

I'm new to this, is there a step by step instruction? Do you have to drag them into Program Files or anything?

Thanks

Use Winrar to open the files you've downloaded and extract them. Once you've done so, the faces megapack contains an installation instructions file explaining in more detail where you need to place the extracted files
Use Winrar to open the files you've downloaded and extract them. Once you've done so, the faces megapack contains an installation instructions file explaining in more detail where you need to place the extracted files

Thanks. I did this, opened with WinRAR and then saved in documents/football manager 2019, but for some reason it still doesn't load a new game with the logos. I changed the Interface settings in Preferences too.

Also, when loading and in Preferences, it says I have version 9.3.3, but on starting a new game it says 9.3.0! Any more advice please? Is there a specific part of ocuments/FM2019 I need to save the files in, e.g. Graphics?
Thanks. I did this, opened with WinRAR and then saved in documents/football manager 2019, but for some reason it still doesn't load a new game with the logos. I changed the Interface settings in Preferences too.

Also, when loading and in Preferences, it says I have version 9.3.3, but on starting a new game it says 9.3.0! Any more advice please? Is there a specific part of ocuments/FM2019 I need to save the files in, e.g. Graphics?

The game version is different to the database version; you're fine by what you're saying.

As for the installation folder, it must be Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics. How you arrange things inside there is up to you, but inside there they have to be.

Can I have a screenshot of the folder you're placing the downloaded graphics in? That may help me spot what's wrong. An image taken from your mobile phone will do, as long as it's large and clear enough
The game version is different to the database version; you're fine by what you're saying.

As for the installation folder, it must be Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics. How you arrange things inside there is up to you, but inside there they have to be.

Can I have a screenshot of the folder you're placing the downloaded graphics in? That may help me spot what's wrong. An image taken from your mobile phone will do, as long as it's large and clear enough

Thanks, I'm sure I'm not far off - must just be missing something. I don't seem to have a 'graphics' folder in the FM/2019/documents, maybe that's what's gone wrong? Not sure why as it's a new, legit CD of the game. Screenshot attached:

Attachments
Thanks, I'm sure I'm not far off - must just be missing something. I don't seem to have a 'graphics' folder in the FM/2019/documents, maybe that's what's gone wrong? Not sure why as it's a new, legit CD of the game. Screenshot attached:

Just create it and put the sortitoutsi folder inside. Can I have a screenshot of inside the sortitoutsi folder too?
Thanks, Graphics folder created in Documents.

I've attached the screenshot of the sortitoutsi folder I downloaded.
Attachments
Thanks, Graphics folder created in Documents.

I've attached the screenshot of the sortitoutsi folder I downloaded.

Rename the Graphics folder to graphics (all small letters).

Apart from that, all looks good. How many images are there in the faces folder?

Finally, have you loaded the game yet? What does the profile of a player who should have a cut-out look like in-game?
Ok, renamed it graphics, thanks.

There are 17,114 faces, apparently!

Yes, I just loaded a new Career, but still no joy with faces or logos unfortunately …

Attachments
Ok, renamed it graphics, thanks.

There are 17,114 faces, apparently!

Yes, I just loaded a new Career, but still no joy with faces or logos unfortunately …

You haven't downloaded the full megapack, which should have over 122,000 images. Remove the existing sortitoutsi folder and inserted the new one once fully downloaded.
I have paid for premium membership and I'm trying to download the Face Megapack, every time I click on the download link it just refreshes the page and won't download. I don't want to have to download a torrent or download in parts.

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks.
sam
I have paid for premium membership and I'm trying to download the Face Megapack, every time I click on the download link it just refreshes the page and won't download. I don't want to have to download a torrent or download in parts.

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

Can you take a screenshot of the page and button which you're clicking to download? It's working fine at my end...
You haven't downloaded the full megapack, which should have over 122,000 images. Remove the existing sortitoutsi folder and inserted the new one once fully downloaded.

Do you know what this means and if this is why I can't get the facepacks into my game? It happens every time I try to download the sortitoutsi faces megapack.

I then get another error message saying ;This file is corrupt', and only about 8,400 of the large faces have downloaded. I thought it would all work smoothly if I paid for Premium.

Any fixes please?
Attachments

Do you know what this means and if this is why I can't get the facepacks into my game? It happens every time I try to download the sortitoutsi faces megapack.

I then get another error message saying ;This file is corrupt', and only about 8,400 of the large faces have downloaded. I thought it would all work smoothly if I paid for Premium.

Any fixes please?

Quite simply you have not downloaded the full file, which should be over 11.5GB in size and contain over 220,000 images. If you don't have the whole pack, then it stands to reason that you don't see all the images. In fact, when you try to extract it, that error message indicates that the file was not fully downloaded.

I can't tell why this happened in your case. Maybe your internet connection cut out or there may have been an issue with our servers. If you download the file using Google Chrome, you should be able to resume the download from the point when it stopped, if this is the case.
Can you take a screenshot of the page and button which you're clicking to download? It's working fine at my end...
I've taken the screenshot, but not sure how to upload it. I clicked the correct button though, the blue download button on the left hand side just underneath the image of Lionel Messi.
sam
I've taken the screenshot, but not sure how to upload it. I clicked the correct button though, the blue download button on the left hand side just underneath the image of Lionel Messi.

What if you click this link?
Quite simply you have not downloaded the full file, which should be over 11.5GB in size and contain over 220,000 images. If you don't have the whole pack, then it stands to reason that you don't see all the images. In fact, when you try to extract it, that error message indicates that the file was not fully downloaded.

I can't tell why this happened in your case. Maybe your internet connection cut out or there may have been an issue with our servers. If you download the file using Google Chrome, you should be able to resume the download from the point when it stopped, if this is the case.

That's fixed it, thank you for your help!
That's fixed it, thank you for your help!

Good to hear that. Enjoy

Keep your eyes peeled for update packs, which are periodically released on our forum. One is planned later today, in fact. These update packs add new images and improve existing ones, thus increasing and improving the quantity and quality of cuts in your game
Works now! Thank you
sam
I have the latest version but i have a strange Xavi Simons.

http://i63.tinypic.com/14xdk7q.jpg
Login to post a comment

Login Register