Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 58 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506289 changes from 918 contributors.
59 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306299 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46836 changes from 229 contributors.
1 hour ago
Balbinus commented on: MEGA UNLOCK ALL ( 225 LEAGUE ) of WORLD 2019 BY qwert2
1 hour ago
Nokey commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
1 hour ago
Nokey commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
2 hours ago
mkdons666 commented on: Can someone help me out with FM19?
4 hours ago
mkdons666 commented on: Game is purely random rubbish and I can prove it
5 hours ago
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506276 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306286 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46802 changes from 229 contributors.
6 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
10 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506269 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306279 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46795 changes from 229 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506273 changes from 918 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306283 changes from 983 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46793 changes from 229 contributors.
13 hours ago
marcelkeuh commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
13 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Discussion
I have the latest version but i have a strange Xavi Simons.

http://i63.tinypic.com/14xdk7q.jpg

you need to provide a player UID.... my guess is that this is a player that have been edited in to Xavi Simons in one of the editor files you probably have added to your game . Because I can't seem to find Xavi Simons in the official database.

«This comment has been edited»
I have a strange issue. Sedwyn George has a cut out face, but it does not show up in the game. How can that be?

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/player/65033844/sedwyn-george
I have a strange issue. Sedwyn George has a cut out face, but it does not show up in the game. How can that be?

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/player/65033844/sedwyn-george

Have you downloaded all the update packs? Have you changed the preferences as displayed in the opening post?
Have you downloaded all the update packs? Have you changed the preferences as displayed in the opening post?

Yep fully updated. The cut out was in the game previously, but two or three pack updates ago it suddenly dissapeared. I noticed it also happened with a Croatian youngster (forgot his name) with an ealier pack update as well, but was unsure if that was an error, but Sedwyn George i requested myself, so I know he had a correct cutout previously.

Yep fully updated. The cut out was in the game previously, but two or three pack updates ago it suddenly dissapeared. I noticed it also happened with a Croatian youngster (forgot his name) with an ealier pack update as well, but was unsure if that was an error, but Sedwyn George i requested myself, so I know he had a correct cutout previously.

I checked the latest config file and he is included in it, so not sure what could be happening. I'll re-include it in 11.08 to make absolutely sure it's in the megapack to be safe.

Have you changed your preferences?
I checked the latest config file and he is included in it, so not sure what could be happening. I'll re-include it in 11.08 to make absolutely sure it's in the megapack to be safe.

Have you changed your preferences?

Unsure what you mean, have not change folders or anything like that. I am using a skin, but all other cutouts seem to be loaded. I have trier to clear cache and reload skin.
Unsure what you mean, have not change folders or anything like that. I am using a skin, but all other cutouts seem to be loaded. I have trier to clear cache and reload skin.

Hmm, can you check within your MP folder to see if there is a file named 65033844? And perhaps open the config file with Notepad and look for that UID in there?
Hmm, can you check within your MP folder to see if there is a file named 65033844? And perhaps open the config file with Notepad and look for that UID in there?

He is in my MP and config file, see my attachment
Attachments
He is in my MP and config file, see my attachment

Why do you have 3 config files? You should only have 1 in the main faces folder and another in the config files folder. Where is the one dated December 2018 located?
Why do you have 3 config files? You should only have 1 in the main faces folder and another in the config files folder. Where is the one dated December 2018 located?

actually in the main folder, should i try to delete it?
actually in the main folder, should i try to delete it?

tried that but does not seem to help...
tried that but does not seem to help...

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder?
fixed it, turns out i had an extra folder in my MP folder. Once i moved the pictures and deleted that, it solved the problem
just downloaded the Megapack and currently using winrar to unzip the Megapack, it shows 14 hrs left to unzip the whole pack is it normal that it takes so long to unzip the whole pack
just downloaded the Megapack and currently using winrar to unzip the Megapack, it shows 14 hrs left to unzip the whole pack is it normal that it takes so long to unzip the whole pack

It'll certainly take a wee while, but it shouldn't take that long. If you've got a lot of programs running, though, it may slow down the extraction process
Hiya

Loving the facepack as always - just a quick question though.

If i wanted to use the image that comes with the game and not one that's in the facepack is it just a case of simply removing the config line for that player? - will the game then default back to what SI have?

Thanks in advance

Hiya

Loving the facepack as always - just a quick question though.

If i wanted to use the image that comes with the game and not one that's in the facepack is it just a case of simply removing the config line for that player? - will the game then default back to what SI have?

Thanks in advance

I believe this is indeed the case. Do make sure the use skin cache box in preferences is unticked once you have done this, so that the game doesn't use the old cached version of the config file. After you've reloaded the skin (and verified it works ), you can switch back to a ticked box for this section
I believe you can also use the resource archiver to extract the faces from the game, I just haven't played around with it yet to confirm for sure (there was a website that had uploaded them already, but unfortunately it's offline)
I believe you can also use the resource archiver to extract the faces from the game, I just haven't played around with it yet to confirm for sure (there was a website that had uploaded them already, but unfortunately it's offline)

That is also possible, but since the best went offline some weeks back, it's probably easier just to remove the line from the config rather than faffing around with the Resource Archiver to get the cut-out

@oi_oi_ginger_roy, if you download each update pack as it's released, you will also need to re-delete the line(s) from the config file since it is updated in each update pack with the addition of the most recent cuts
I downloaded the image for Sandro Tonali and I simply copied it to the graphics part under FM19 inside the face pack but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to it?
I downloaded the image for Sandro Tonali and I simply copied it to the graphics part under FM19 inside the face pack but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to it?

For graphics to be displayed in-game, they must be accompanied by a config.xml file. Read this thread for instructions on how to do so.
Why i cant download cut out faces ?
Why i cant download cut out faces ?

I'll need a bit more info. What are you trying to download? Are you getting an error message?
I'll need a bit more info. What are you trying to download? Are you getting an error message?

Im trying to download cut-out faces Update Pack - 11.08 but my idm cant download from uploaded.net and depositfiles.com
Im trying to download cut-out faces Update Pack - 11.08 but my idm cant download from uploaded.net and depositfiles.com

Don't use an idm then
Hi,

Ive just recently bought this years game and downloaded this new face pack on my old laptop, it downloaded perfectly and I transferred it from the laptop to my macbook using a hard drive. The file appears fine and all the images load when I click on the file, but when I go onto FM clear cache and reload skin the images don't load at all. It's the first year I've had this issue, I've followed all the steps like years before but for some reason I cant get it to work.

If you could offer any solutions and give me some help i'd very much appreciate it.

Many thanks
Bryn
FM13
Hi,

Ive just recently bought this years game and downloaded this new face pack on my old laptop, it downloaded perfectly and I transferred it from the laptop to my macbook using a hard drive. The file appears fine and all the images load when I click on the file, but when I go onto FM clear cache and reload skin the images don't load at all. It's the first year I've had this issue, I've followed all the steps like years before but for some reason I cant get it to work.

If you could offer any solutions and give me some help i'd very much appreciate it.

Many thanks
Bryn

Where are the graphics placed? If they are not in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics, then you need to change the user data folder
I have last years megapack and when I tried to download this years megapack, it always gives me an error message almost halfway through the download. It maybe has to do with the fact that I play on macbook and I think that I dont have much storage on it so maybe I have to delete last years megapack first.
Do you know any other solutions?
I have last years megapack and when I tried to download this years megapack, it always gives me an error message almost halfway through the download. It maybe has to do with the fact that I play on macbook and I think that I dont have much storage on it so maybe I have to delete last years megapack first.
Do you know any other solutions?

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
I actually use Firefox. Should I try it on Safari?
Login to post a comment

Login Register