Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Ernesttico commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 minutes ago
Ernesttico added a download: Bari Teampack
49 minutes ago
Cizzu commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
1 hour ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
HRiddick added a download: Argentina (Copa America 2019) Teampack
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
3 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2019.08
4 hours ago
StuartNG commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
4 hours ago
StuartNG added a topic: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
5 hours ago
Baba Fumika added a download: JAPAN - J1 League 3D 2019 New!(17/06/19)
5 hours ago
Joao Vitor Salazar commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
7 hours ago
Footygamer commented on: Database Updated (and Data Update Reset)
7 hours ago
Weiry commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510734 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 315242 changes from 983 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 73263 changes from 299 contributors.
9 hours ago
Pedromi11 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
9 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
10 hours ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Missing academy players 7 Mixpack
10 hours ago
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
10 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
11 hours ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Irish missing 2 Mixpack
11 hours ago
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Discussion
I actually use Firefox. Should I try it on Safari?

Never used it so I've no idea whether it supports download resuming or not. I recommend Chrome.
Hi everyone
After spending the whole yesterday downloading and unzipping the latest facepack I faced this error:
https://i.imgur.com/MTsh0Cy.jpg
Has everyone ever came through it too? I tried reparing within the RAR itself but to apparent no sucess. Any ideas about it?

«This comment has been edited»
https://i.imgur.com/OMVE42p.jpg
Hi everyone
After spending the whole yesterday downloading and unzipping the latest facepack I faced this error:
https://i.imgur.com/MTsh0Cy.jpg
Has everyone ever came through it too? I tried reparing within the RAR itself but to apparent no sucess. Any ideas about it?

How large is the file you've downloaded and which file is it?
How large is the file you've downloaded and which file is it?

Aprox. 12GB size
11.08 version of cut-out facepack
Aprox. 12GB size
11.08 version of cut-out facepack

Is your D drive an external drive? Or a drive which is not the main hard-disk on your system?

If yes, can you try moving the downloaded file to C, extracting it there, then moving the extracted files to the D drive?
Is your D drive an external drive? Or a drive which is not the main hard-disk on your system?

If yes, can you try moving the downloaded file to C, extracting it there, then moving the extracted files to the D drive?

Before seeing your message I had already started downloading it to my desktop so either it was a new file or you were right Thanks for the support
Before seeing your message I had already started downloading it to my desktop so either it was a new file or you were right Thanks for the support

Good to hear
Some players are on the facepack but doesnt show on game. What could be this?

Can you give me an example of a player who's in the facepack but doesn't show in the game? How many images are there in your megapack folder?

I have the same issue. Me and my friends are playing in the 3rd german league and some faces arent working.

Examples:
Bekiroglu (91180065)
Klass (92088972)

This is happening for a few players and I cant explain why. I also made some missing faces for the pack and wanted to try them ingame. I think it worked for 3/10 pictures.
UID was correct all the time.
I have the same issue. Me and my friends are playing in the 3rd german league and some faces arent working.

Examples:
Bekiroglu (91180065)
Klass (92088972)

This is happening for a few players and I cant explain why. I also made some missing faces for the pack and wanted to try them ingame. I think it worked for 3/10 pictures.
UID was correct all the time.

I can only think that you either installed one or more update packs wrongly or that adding the extra faces saw you edit the config file incorrectly somehow.

Year after year and time after time, the reason why the megapack does not work is that either it was not installed correctly or that any modifications made by the user caused it not to work. The fact it's working "partially" seems to indicate this too...

How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder? You should how one folder and one folder only with the files from the megapack. To avoid conflict, I suggest adding any personal cuts in a separate folder elsewhere to ensure that the config file in the megapack works right.
Hi Guys,
first of all - i love your work!
For now i have some question.

I have a new netbook so i need to download a new megapack. I also buy a premium membership in november 2018 with paypal.
Now do i need a new spend of 10 GBP? EverytimeI want to download the system wanted me to buy n new membership.

Thx & greetings
Hi Guys,

I have a new netbook so i need to download a new megapack. I also buy a premium membership in november 2018 with paypal.
Now do i need a new spend of 10 GBP? EverytimeI want to download the system wanted me to buy n new membership.

Thx & greetings

Hiya there. You don't appear as a premium member yet, I'm afraid. You may not have completed the transaction or something from our end may have stopped it, but I'm not really able to ascertain this, so allow me to tag @Footygamer who has access to the site's records of premium membership, and who can no doubt ask you the right questions to verify and solve the issue
Hi Guys,

Thx & greetings

Hey do you possibly have two accounts, one with premium and one without? It doesn't look like you've ever made a purchase on this account.
Hey do you possibly have two accounts, one with premium and one without? It doesn't look like you've ever made a purchase on this account.

Hey,
Yeah I also thought about that and try to logged in with my PayPal E-mail.
That's freaky.
Can someone understand with which account I paid when I gave him my PayPaladresse?

E: Its all good. I paid the membership again. These 10 BGP dont hurting me.
Thx for your help!

Where are the graphics placed? If they are not in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics, then you need to change the user data folder

Hi mate, thanks for reply.

Yes thats where they are saved, Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Managers 2019, Graphics, Faces.

Not sure what the issue is and why they won't load when I reload skin.

Cheers
FM13
Hi mate, thanks for reply.

Yes thats where they are saved, Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Managers 2019, Graphics, Faces.

Not sure what the issue is and why they won't load when I reload skin.

Cheers

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder please?

Ideally showing the location in full.
cannot download the megapack. Download cancels after downloading 1 or 2 GB. Any support?
cannot download the megapack. Download cancels after downloading 1 or 2 GB. Any support?

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
Hey there!
I’ve tried for a long time now to download the megapack using my MacBook Air from 2017. I’ve downloaded the file and extracted it to the correct folder using unArchiver, and the loading screen which shows how far the extracting has come shows 13,37 Gb of 13,37 Gb extracted. What’s weird is that the extraction isn’t complete, as the uploaded objects is going down from 285 000 as we speak, and that will take ages... All of my RAM/CPU is going to the download/extraction but its reallyyy slow.. Is this just my Mac being garbage?
Please help

Hey there!
I’ve tried for a long time now to download the megapack using my MacBook Air from 2017. I’ve downloaded the file and extracted it to the correct folder using unArchiver, and the loading screen which shows how far the extracting has come shows 13,37 Gb of 13,37 Gb extracted. What’s weird is that the extraction isn’t complete, as the uploaded objects is going down from 285 000 as we speak, and that will take ages... All of my RAM/CPU is going to the download/extraction but its reallyyy slow.. Is this just my Mac being garbage?
Please help

It definitely shouldn't be taking that look but I don't use a Mac so can't really pinpoint possible issues. I suggest trying Winrar to extract the files instead of unarchiver; maybe that could help.
It definitely shouldn't be taking that look but I don't use a Mac so can't really pinpoint possible issues. I suggest trying Winrar to extract the files instead of unarchiver; maybe that could help.

I use a Mac and can say unarchiver is the best one to use, as I don’t even think u can get winrar for Mac. @Simon Tangen in my experience it takes a while from when the extraction shows as finished to when it’s done. I don’t extract it to the graphics folder directly myself so maybe try extract it in the downloads folder and then move it over
I use a Mac and can say unarchiver is the best one to use, as I don’t even think u can get winrar for Mac. @Simon Tangen in my experience it takes a while from when the extraction shows as finished to when it’s done. I don’t extract it to the graphics folder directly myself so maybe try extract it in the downloads folder and then move it over

All right, cheers! It’s done now but for future needs I will try out your solution! Thanks for the feedback!
hi guys ive managed to download the logos and kits but when I try extracting the kits it comes up saying access denied create files failed ive tried extracting straight to graphics file and also to desktop am I being dumd and this is simple please help many thanks

edit the part I cant extract is the faces megapack I put kits twice by mistake

I've even now managed to download and unzip the stadium backgrounds folder so I'm really puzzled as to why the facepack just doesn't seem to work for me any suggestions welcome thanks in advance
I've even now managed to download and unzip the stadium backgrounds folder so I'm really puzzled as to why the facepack just doesn't seem to work for me any suggestions welcome thanks in advance

Hi there.

It's not very clear what you mean - could you upload screenshot of the error message?

Also could you answer these questions please?

How big is the file you've downloaded? What program are you using to extract it? As it's a large file, do you have enough space where you're trying to extract it?
Sorry I'll try word it better

I'm trying to install all the essentials for fm2019 the kits logos and stadium backgrounds as well as the file fix names were downloaded and extracted to the correct place without a problem but the facepacks just won't extract and once I try extract after about 1minute I get an error message saying access denied create file(s) failed it creates a folder called sortitoutsi inside the graphics folder but it's completely empty I've tried deleting and starting over extracting to different folders and drives even tried the old turn it off and on again and when that doesn't work that's me stumped

To answer your questions

File size is 12.45 gig im using winzip universal to extract it and it's a brand new laptop with 500gig storage wherever its going there should be room for it

Thanks for your help any suggestions?
Sorry I'll try word it better

I'm trying to install all the essentials for fm2019 the kits logos and stadium backgrounds as well as the file fix names were downloaded and extracted to the correct place without a problem but the facepacks just won't extract and once I try extract after about 1minute I get an error message saying access denied create file(s) failed it creates a folder called sortitoutsi inside the graphics folder but it's completely empty I've tried deleting and starting over extracting to different folders and drives even tried the old turn it off and on again and when that doesn't work that's me stumped

To answer your questions

File size is 12.45 gig im using winzip universal to extract it and it's a brand new laptop with 500gig storage wherever its going there should be room for it

Thanks for your help any suggestions?

Could you try using Winrar to extract it? It would also help if you took a screenshot of the error message itself
After reaching out it appears to finally be working now I've done nothing different so not sure what I done to fix it but apparently 12th time is the charm lol cheers for your help anyway buddy appreciate you taking the time to try help me
After reaching out it appears to finally be working now I've done nothing different so not sure what I done to fix it but apparently 12th time is the charm lol cheers for your help anyway buddy appreciate you taking the time to try help me

I think the file got scared I would need to intervene Happy you sorted it out
Login to post a comment

Login Register