Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 310761 changes from 983 contributors.
2 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42730 changes from 212 contributors.
50 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511773 changes from 918 contributors.
52 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311159 changes from 983 contributors.
52 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42572 changes from 211 contributors.
1 hour ago
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
1 hour ago
jreid0784 added a download: Alternate Scottish League System
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511748 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311106 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42499 changes from 211 contributors.
2 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
2 hours ago
VP. added a career: VP's Arsenal Career - A New Direction
2 hours ago
momos04 commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
2 hours ago
Zeandr commented on: The rise of the Roman eagle
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511919 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311377 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 42196 changes from 211 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512583 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 311980 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 41965 changes from 211 contributors.
4 hours ago
merlu commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S7-E3 Mr Bean's Holiday! | Football Manager 2019
4 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
merlu commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512779 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312047 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 41934 changes from 211 contributors.
4 hours ago
aurelien.aurand commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 46 | THE DREAM START? | Football Manager 2019
Discussion
I actually use Firefox. Should I try it on Safari?

Never used it so I've no idea whether it supports download resuming or not. I recommend Chrome.
Hi everyone
After spending the whole yesterday downloading and unzipping the latest facepack I faced this error:
https://i.imgur.com/MTsh0Cy.jpg
Has everyone ever came through it too? I tried reparing within the RAR itself but to apparent no sucess. Any ideas about it?

«This comment has been edited»
https://i.imgur.com/OMVE42p.jpg
Hi everyone
After spending the whole yesterday downloading and unzipping the latest facepack I faced this error:
https://i.imgur.com/MTsh0Cy.jpg
Has everyone ever came through it too? I tried reparing within the RAR itself but to apparent no sucess. Any ideas about it?

How large is the file you've downloaded and which file is it?
How large is the file you've downloaded and which file is it?

Aprox. 12GB size
11.08 version of cut-out facepack
Aprox. 12GB size
11.08 version of cut-out facepack

Is your D drive an external drive? Or a drive which is not the main hard-disk on your system?

If yes, can you try moving the downloaded file to C, extracting it there, then moving the extracted files to the D drive?
Is your D drive an external drive? Or a drive which is not the main hard-disk on your system?

If yes, can you try moving the downloaded file to C, extracting it there, then moving the extracted files to the D drive?

Before seeing your message I had already started downloading it to my desktop so either it was a new file or you were right Thanks for the support
Before seeing your message I had already started downloading it to my desktop so either it was a new file or you were right Thanks for the support

Good to hear
Some players are on the facepack but doesnt show on game. What could be this?

Can you give me an example of a player who's in the facepack but doesn't show in the game? How many images are there in your megapack folder?

I have the same issue. Me and my friends are playing in the 3rd german league and some faces arent working.

Examples:
Bekiroglu (91180065)
Klass (92088972)

This is happening for a few players and I cant explain why. I also made some missing faces for the pack and wanted to try them ingame. I think it worked for 3/10 pictures.
UID was correct all the time.
I have the same issue. Me and my friends are playing in the 3rd german league and some faces arent working.

Examples:
Bekiroglu (91180065)
Klass (92088972)

This is happening for a few players and I cant explain why. I also made some missing faces for the pack and wanted to try them ingame. I think it worked for 3/10 pictures.
UID was correct all the time.

I can only think that you either installed one or more update packs wrongly or that adding the extra faces saw you edit the config file incorrectly somehow.

Year after year and time after time, the reason why the megapack does not work is that either it was not installed correctly or that any modifications made by the user caused it not to work. The fact it's working "partially" seems to indicate this too...

How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder? You should how one folder and one folder only with the files from the megapack. To avoid conflict, I suggest adding any personal cuts in a separate folder elsewhere to ensure that the config file in the megapack works right.
Hi Guys,
first of all - i love your work!
For now i have some question.

I have a new netbook so i need to download a new megapack. I also buy a premium membership in november 2018 with paypal.
Now do i need a new spend of 10 GBP? EverytimeI want to download the system wanted me to buy n new membership.

Thx & greetings
Hi Guys,

I have a new netbook so i need to download a new megapack. I also buy a premium membership in november 2018 with paypal.
Now do i need a new spend of 10 GBP? EverytimeI want to download the system wanted me to buy n new membership.

Thx & greetings

Hiya there. You don't appear as a premium member yet, I'm afraid. You may not have completed the transaction or something from our end may have stopped it, but I'm not really able to ascertain this, so allow me to tag @Footygamer who has access to the site's records of premium membership, and who can no doubt ask you the right questions to verify and solve the issue
Hi Guys,

Thx & greetings

Hey do you possibly have two accounts, one with premium and one without? It doesn't look like you've ever made a purchase on this account.
Hey do you possibly have two accounts, one with premium and one without? It doesn't look like you've ever made a purchase on this account.

Hey,
Yeah I also thought about that and try to logged in with my PayPal E-mail.
That's freaky.
Can someone understand with which account I paid when I gave him my PayPaladresse?

E: Its all good. I paid the membership again. These 10 BGP dont hurting me.
Thx for your help!

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register