Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
john2500 commented on: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
6 minutes ago
john2500 added a topic: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
6 minutes ago
john2500 commented on: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
6 minutes ago
john2500 added a topic: FREE SAMPLES AVAILABLE (+12134363561)BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
reme commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
14 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Norway - OBOS-Ligaen SS'2019 Relink! (14/10/19)
15 minutes ago
flexdas commented on: buy cannabis online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
15 minutes ago
flexdas added a topic: buy cannabis online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
16 minutes ago
flexdas commented on: buy weed online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
16 minutes ago
flexdas added a topic: buy weed online/Whatsapp : +310645175439
17 minutes ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
20 minutes ago
flexdas added a article: buy weed online/ Whatsapp : +310645175439
28 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240558 changes from 759 contributors.
47 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2019-20 Relink! (10/10/19)
56 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
1 hour ago
reme commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240541 changes from 759 contributors.
1 hour ago
perezveiga commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Jaygaynon commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers Recap | Season Seventeen Review | Football Manager 2019
2 hours ago
Ivs commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240491 changes from 759 contributors.
3 hours ago
kleed added a download: Schalke & Werder staff & players
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240485 changes from 759 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240467 changes from 759 contributors.
5 hours ago
V0ice0fReas0n commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
Discussion
Hi, i have paid 10 pounds for downloading face pack, but why my download always been diconnected? i can not only finish the downloading that 12G pack, even i can not finish those small downlodaing of updated files. why?????
Hi, i have paid 10 pounds for downloading face pack, but why my download always been diconnected? i can not only finish the downloading that 12G pack, even i can not finish those small downlodaing of updated files. why?????

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
Hi all. New to the site but hvaing problems downloading this. Everytime I have tried it fails the download. Paid for premium membership so don't know what I am doing wrong
Hi all. New to the site but hvaing problems downloading this. Everytime I have tried it fails the download. Paid for premium membership so don't know what I am doing wrong

Moved your post here.

Do you get a error message?
https://i.imgur.com/474bbhq.jpg
Moved your post here.

Fingers crossed it seems to be actually downloading at moment. Maybe i was trying to download too much too quickly
Moved your post here.

It finally downloaded and extracted but no changes are appearing in game. This includes the logo pack that i downloaded aswell. Am I doing something wrong. I've ticked both boxes in the interface menu and reloaded cache.
It finally downloaded and extracted but no changes are appearing in game. This includes the logo pack that i downloaded aswell. Am I doing something wrong. I've ticked both boxes in the interface menu and reloaded cache.

Can I have screenshots of the location and contents of the respective folders please?
Can I have screenshots of the location and contents of the respective folders please?

No worries, i sorted it. I was being thick
No worries, i sorted it. I was being thick

All's well that ends well
The "Search Requests" option does not work. It always gives same search results (which are incorrect).

«This comment has been edited»
The "Search Requests" option does not work. It always gives same search results (which are incorrect).

You need to search by player UID, e.g. John Terry's UID is 108625 and shows these requests. Be careful that you haven't left a space before or after the UID as well.
https://i.postimg.cc/j5SLCx8R/image.png

Kemar Lawrence and Kemar Andre Lawrence have the same photo. Second one photo doesn't belong to him.

If the request list is filtered (e.g. rejected missing images) and/or sorted by comments, then the search results will only be from within that group of images, rather than the entire range of requests. It works perfectly fine if the request list isn't filtered at all.

Kemar Lawrence and Kemar Andre Lawrence have the same photo. Second one photo doesn't belong to him.

I'll delete him from the config file, so he won't appear in-game, but the way the file is built means that he will still appear on the site's database. Ideally we manage to find a source image for the right player so we can fix it, but I haven't been able to do so.
For some reason when i became the coach of the french national team... All player faces vanished after putting the 1.10 update. I was a french female coach and used the editor to become the coach of the national team if that detail is worth anything

Every other face works except for the french national players that was in that game, no longer working in other games either. When France calls up a player his face vanishes, but all other national teams are just as fine. Only france is the team having this problem

(Rabiot, Griezmann, Lloris, all players in the national team)

Can anybody help me out on how to fix this? I already tried deleting cache and reloading skin, no player face is missing in the faces or iconface

UPDATE: Seems like the face vanishes if you're in the french national team interface, but the faces don't appear unless you put your player in the starting 11 in your team

This is an annoying bug, how to fix it?

I'm on FM18, it shouldn't change much from FM19

For some reason when i became the coach of the french national team... All player faces vanished after putting the 1.10 update. I was a french female coach and used the editor to become the coach of the national team if that detail is worth anything

Every other face works except for the french national players that was in that game, no longer working in other games either. When France calls up a player his face vanishes, but all other national teams are just as fine. Only france is the team having this problem

(Rabiot, Griezmann, Lloris, all players in the national team)

Can anybody help me out on how to fix this? I already tried deleting cache and reloading skin, no player face is missing in the faces or iconface

UPDATE: Seems like the face vanishes if you're in the french national team interface, but the faces don't appear unless you put your player in the starting 11 in your team

This is an annoying bug, how to fix it?

I'm on FM18, it shouldn't change much from FM19

This is a licensing issue; when viewed from the national team page, French and Dutch national team players do not appear unless you download and apply this file
This is a licensing issue; when viewed from the national team page, French and Dutch national team players do not appear unless you download and apply this file

Thanks mate
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder please?

Ideally showing the location in full.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Sorry to sound silly but how do I do that? Ive got the screenshot saved but not sure how to upload it on here, I've only just got a Macbook so just getting used to it haha. Every time I click the image icon it asks me for a URL, is there not an option to just upload the photo?

Many thanks
FM13
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Sorry to sound silly but how do I do that? Ive got the screenshot saved but not sure how to upload it on here, I've only just got a Macbook so just getting used to it haha. Every time I click the image icon it asks me for a URL, is there not an option to just upload the photo?

Many thanks

If you click on add attachment, you'll get a popup like this: https://i.imgur.com/LgqtULn.png

Alternatively, you can upload the screenshot to imgur or another image-hosting site and link directly to it
If you click on add attachment, you'll get a popup like this: https://i.imgur.com/LgqtULn.png

Alternatively, you can upload the screenshot to imgur or another image-hosting site and link directly to it

Thanks for that mate, hopefully this helps!!
FM13
Thanks for that mate, hopefully this helps!!

It looks fine

Do you have a config.xml file in the faces folder?
It looks fine

Do you have a config.xml file in the faces folder?

Yes mate, I've just searched through the folder and I have 4 and an example.ltf if that makes any difference
FM13
Yes mate, I've just searched through the folder and I have 4 and an example.ltf if that makes any difference

You should only have 1 confg file. No idea where you got the example.ltf file either, or what it does frankly.

Can you upload the 4 config files here? By the way, how many images do you have in total in your faces folder?
Hey there! When trying to extract the cut out megapack to the correct folder I get a message saying: "Enter password for the encrypted file" and I have to put in a password. I tried iSunshare to find the password but in there it says that the file is not password protected. Im so confused lol.. Any help?
Hey there! When trying to extract the cut out megapack to the correct folder I get a message saying: "Enter password for the encrypted file" and I have to put in a password. I tried iSunshare to find the password but in there it says that the file is not password protected. Im so confused lol.. Any help?

I can confirm that the file is not password protected; no idea where that came from

I assume you downloaded the whole file from this site, are you opening it with Winrar?
That would be correct! This is the first time it has happened to me, but its not on my own computer
That would be correct! This is the first time it has happened to me, but its not on my own computer

I'm genuinely at a loss. Instead of extracting it to the correct location (i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics / ), can you try extracting it to somewhere else as a placeholder, then transferring the file over to the right place? I'm clutching at straws, really...
I'm genuinely at a loss. Instead of extracting it to the correct location (i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / graphics / ), can you try extracting it to somewhere else as a placeholder, then transferring the file over to the right place? I'm clutching at straws, really...

Well that was weird! When I tried to double tap the file inside winrar it asked for a password, but when I dragged the winrar file over to graphics and extracted it there it worked. Dont know why it didnt do that in the first place... Oh well, i figured it out! Thanks anyways mate!
Well that was weird! When I tried to double tap the file inside winrar it asked for a password, but when I dragged the winrar file over to graphics and extracted it there it worked. Dont know why it didnt do that in the first place... Oh well, i figured it out! Thanks anyways mate!

All's well that ends well

Enjoy and do drop in from time to time to download the latest update packs and further enhance your game
How do you remove the Polygon so the player faces are larger, I've only just got FM19, every yr i ask the same question n every yr i forget after doing it
How do you remove the Polygon so the player faces are larger, I've only just got FM19, every yr i ask the same question n every yr i forget after doing it

I personally use the Rensie Custom Skin(s) which does that and more...
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×