Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 32 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Rui Sampaio
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229117 changes from 734 contributors.
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
1 hour ago
hammer9 added a download: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
schweigi commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: Spain - Liga Santander SS'2019/20 Relink! (12/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Spain - La Liga SmartBank SS'2019/20 Relink! (09/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (13/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Ukraine - Premier Liga SS'2019/20 Relink! (07/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
2 hours ago
hammer9 added a download: Spain - La Liga 3D'2019/20 New! (17/09/19)
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
3 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Source links
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229037 changes from 734 contributors.
3 hours ago
SirWerGaming commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229023 changes from 734 contributors.
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 228362 changes from 734 contributors.
4 hours ago
vunsev commented on: Tottenham 2016
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 228362 changes from 734 contributors.
7 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Ballinamallard United Teampack
8 hours ago
Boaz1567 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227972 changes from 734 contributors.
10 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
10 hours ago
Cube commented on: More Realistic Sounds for FM19
10 hours ago
Cristiano Tavares commented on: Rui Sampaio
10 hours ago
Cristiano Tavares added a topic: Rui Sampaio
10 hours ago
Cristiano Tavares commented on: Tapsoba
Discussion
So I've downloaded the "Cut Out Player Faces Megapack" twice now but every time I try to unpack it it gives me "error 13 with unrar" , I bought premium just to be able to download this file, is there a problem with the file? How do I go from here? I've downloaded other .rar files on here that were smaller, had no issues unpacking those.
EDIT: I'm on Mac OS btw. if you could provide me with a download split in four .rar files instead of one maybe that would work.

«This comment has been edited»
So I've downloaded the "Cut Out Player Faces Megapack" twice now but every time I try to unpack it it gives me "error 13 with unrar" , I bought premium just to be able to download this file, is there a problem with the file? How do I go from here? I've downloaded other .rar files on here that were smaller, had no issues unpacking those.
EDIT: I'm on Mac OS btw.

Hi there. Are you sure the file downloaded fully? It could be that the download did not complete and that you are trying to extract a partially-downloaded file. The whole file should be around 12.45GB in size.
Hi there. Are you sure the file downloaded fully? It could be that the download did not complete and that you are trying to extract a partially-downloaded file. The whole file should be around 12.45GB in size.

Yeah it has the full size, if you could provide me with a download that has all the data split in 4 .rar files instead of one maybe that would help since I'm not having any issues with any other files.
Yeah it has the full size, if you could provide me with a download that has all the data split in 4 .rar files instead of one maybe that would help since I'm not having any issues with any other files.

I'm afraid that's not possible as the file is re-generated automatically by the hosting server every time an update pack is uploaded.

I'm afraid I'm not a Mac user, but I don't think it's related to the OS. I've never used Unrar neither but could you try extracting it with a different program such as Winrar?
I'm afraid that's not possible as the file is re-generated automatically by the hosting server every time an update pack is uploaded.

I'm afraid I'm not a Mac user, but I don't think it's related to the OS. I've never used Unrar neither but could you try extracting it with a different program such as Winrar?

So I'm trying it on my laptop now and it says it will require about 12 hours to unpack the file, is that normal?
My laptop has an i7 and 16 GB of RAM + an SSD so this is the first time I experience anything like this lol, even much bigger files are usually fully unpacked after an hour or two.
Oh wait nvm it keeps going up and still at 0%, says 16 hours now.

So I'm trying it on my laptop now and it says it will require about 12 hours to unpack the file, is that normal?
My laptop has an i7 and 16 GB of RAM + an SSD so this is the first time I experience anything like this lol, even much bigger files are usually fully unpacked after an hour or two.
Oh wait nvm it keeps going up and still at 0%, says 16 hours now.

It's a big file and it's to be expected that it take a fair amount of time to extract, though 12 or 16 hours does seem a tad excessive.

In my experience, the initial assessment of the time needed to extract such big files is wildly inaccurate. In a few minutes and once it does get going, I'd wager the time estimated will decrease substantially to a more reasonable timeframe. That said, you're still looking at a good chunk of time, possibly hours rather than minutes. It's a 12.5GB file with close to half a million images, after all...
It's a big file and it's to be expected that it take a fair amount of time to extract, though 12 or 16 hours does seem a tad excessive.

In my experience, the initial assessment of the time needed to extract such big files is wildly inaccurate. In a few minutes and once it does get going, I'd wager the time estimated will decrease substantially to a more reasonable timeframe. That said, you're still looking at a good chunk of time, possibly hours rather than minutes. It's a 12.5GB file with close to half a million images, after all...

So I managed to unpack it and the faces are working now but the TCM team logos stopped working entirely for some reason.
The face pack is in Documents/FM 2019/ graphics / sortitoutsi (then there are the two folders "faces" and "iconfaces" within that folder.
The logos are in Documents/FM 2019/ graphics / Logos (then there are continent folders and it was working before I installed the face pack)
So I managed to unpack it and the faces are working now but the TCM team logos stopped working entirely for some reason.
The face pack is in Documents/FM 2019/ graphics / sortitoutsi (then there are the two folders "faces" and "iconfaces" within that folder.
The logos are in Documents/FM 2019/ graphics / Logos (then there are continent folders and it was working before I installed the face pack)

Can I see a screenshot of the logos folder?

Have you changed the preferences as per the opening post?
Hi,

Is there a torrent link available?

Cheers
Hi,

Is there a torrent link available?

Cheers

There's a torrent link for the base megapack. Instructions on how to get it can be found in the first post of this thread. For the individual update packs, you'll have to download them separately.
Thought I'd update the e English premiership cut outs so I downloaded each compressed file that's in the individual file menu. Un compressed them then put them in the relevant folder . Majority of them over written files which is what t should have done.

Loaded a new game up to play as Tottenham but none of the players faces show. Checked the other teams in the premiership and it's the same throughout!

I've reset cache....reloaded skin etc but still no luck.

No idea what's happened as I've used the colour facepack for numerous yrs and tend to download the update packs and install them with no problem at all.
Thought I'd update the e English premiership cut outs so I downloaded each compressed file that's in the individual file menu. Un compressed them then put them in the relevant folder . Majority of them over written files which is what t should have done.

Loaded a new game up to play as Tottenham but none of the players faces show. Checked the other teams in the premiership and it's the same throughout!

I've reset cache....reloaded skin etc but still no luck.

No idea what's happened as I've used the colour facepack for numerous yrs and tend to download the update packs and install them with no problem at all.

I'm afraid you must have not installed the packs correctly. With the information you've provided, I have no way of knowing what you did wrong.

To see what's wrong, could I have screenshots of:
a) your megapack installation folder and/or any other sub-folders
b) how the players in question look in-game
please? Thanks.

I made a torrent file composing of all the updates complete, together with the separate updates too in case someone wanted to download them one by one.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:qr7ha2yhaqodvuztqo4k5eiwslv4map7&dn=Football%20Manager%202019%20sortitoutsi.net%20complete%20facepack%20up%20to%20v11.1&xl=27803741275&fc=14

Please seed!

To mods - would it be of help to put this up on the download page?
I'm afraid you must have not installed the packs correctly. With the information you've provided, I have no way of knowing what you did wrong.

To see what's wrong, could I have screenshots of:
a) your megapack installation folder and/or any other sub-folders
b) how the players in question look in-game
please? Thanks.

So I'm playing the game via windows gamepass...not steam but I think file systems more or less the same.

Sports interactive...football manager...graphics....facepack..
In there I have two folders... faces and icons.

I've always used this setup for this collection of facepacks and itw worked great. Always download update packs when released too with no problem.

This time I downloaded the individual teams,uncompreseed them then copied files to the above files which then overwritten the old faces, it did what I expected it to do.

As for the look of them all I get is the default silhouette on all the players from the teams I replaced. Very strange!

So I'm playing the game via windows gamepass...not steam but I think file systems more or less the same.

Sports interactive...football manager...graphics....facepack..
In there I have two folders... faces and icons.

I've always used this setup for this collection of facepacks and itw worked great. Always download update packs when released too with no problem.

This time I downloaded the individual teams,uncompreseed them then copied files to the above files which then overwritten the old faces, it did what I expected it to do.

As for the look of them all I get is the default silhouette on all the players from the teams I replaced. Very strange!

Can I please have screenshots mate? There's a reason why I ask for them...
@mattyspurs76, if you're using Gamepass, I am led to understand that the files should actually be in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/Gamepass.

Please let me know if this works so I can add it to the OP
Here's my file system
Attachments
Wrong one
Attachments
Wrong one
Attachments
Just booted the game up and looking at random teams. I know I installed a Spanish pack too and looked at Barcelona and no faces show. Def these packs I installed that have messed up something.
Just trying different skins over got installed. This is from OPZ Elite 2019
Flut 2019 skin dark 1.8
@mattyspurs76, I've got no idea where you've got a lot of those faces from. For example, the cut-outs from UID 1-11 have got nothing to do with the cutout megapack. UIDs 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 are different to the ones in the megapack, while I have no idea where you got 5, 7, 10 and 11 from as they're not in the megapack.

Posting screenshots in different skins is not really necessary as it's not a skin issue. The fact that you're getting the default black face rather than a blank space indicates that either the config file is not the correct one or it is not in place. How big is it - it should be around 16MB?

It's clear that you haven't installed the files related to this download correctly and that you have added other stuff to it, which may be causing the faces not appearing correctly. As I can't know exactly what you did, I would suggest deleting the whole megapack and re-downloading it again, taking care to install it as per the instructions.

It is possible to mix and match facepacks and different formats, but you must have everything in separate folders, and it looks like you mucked it all up, I'm afraid.
Yep probably. Been using them for 4-5 yrs an I cant remember what's been downloaded over the years.

So...download v11 and all updates or just the latest update for it?
Yep probably. Been using them for 4-5 yrs an I cant remember what's been downloaded over the years.

So...download v11 and all updates or just the latest update for it?

Yep. Luckily for you, just prior to our conversation trail, a nice gentleman uploaded a torrent file including the whole 11.11 megapack, as well as the individual 11.x update packs - may as well download just the former

Make sure you remove every facepack you've installed before re-installing the megapack.
Cheers for the help. Nice project for the weekend lol
Cheers for the help. Nice project for the weekend lol

Welcome. It shouldn't take you too long. Downloading the torrent file for 11.11 is something you can do in the background and shouldn't be too onerous

A word to the wise for the future: Avoid installing packs released individually. Just wait until the next "official" update pack is released, which will include only the missing images and genuine improvements and which is guaranteed to work. If you start adding packs yourself, you may be adding images which are not improvements without a way of knowing what you overwrote and if it's correct, and also increase the possibility the megapack itself does not work as intended.
Hi
Im just looking for some help.

When extracting an updatefile...say 11.03 do you need to edit the xml config file in the original pack. How does the game know to use the most recent image? or is there something else you need to do? Thanks
Hi
Im just looking for some help.

When extracting an updatefile...say 11.03 do you need to edit the xml config file in the original pack. How does the game know to use the most recent image? or is there something else you need to do? Thanks

When extracting an update pack, you should move the cutouts and config file into the main folder, and not as a sub-folder. If done correctly, you should get a prompt to overwrite files. This way the old files are replaced and you are using the latest ones.

To clarify, you should have one folder and one folder only with all the files contained within it.

When extracting an update pack, you should move the cutouts and config file into the main folder, and not as a sub-folder. If done correctly, you should get a prompt to overwrite files. This way the old files are replaced and you are using the latest ones.

To clarify, you should have one folder and one folder only with all the files contained within it.

So am I ok just to extract files into the graphicsfolder each time and yest to duplicate file? (yes to all)?? thnks for your help.
So am I ok just to extract files into the graphicsfolder each time and yest to duplicate file? (yes to all)?? thnks for your help.

To be safe, I would extract the files to a temporary folder, then move them over manually to be sure everything's going into the right place.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×